Allah, save us from evildoers & wrongdoers who wish harm to Pakistan.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Alhamdulillah, establishment realized its mistake before any significant irreversable damage to Pakistan and decided to roll back every progress in raising a monster that now is threatening the state and its vital organs in the form of a Fitna

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah, establishment realized its mistake before any significant irreversable damage to Pakistan and decided to roll back every progress in raising a monster that now is threatening the state and its vital organs in the form of a Fitna
Stfkup baewakhooooof

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

Allah, save us from evildoers & wrongdoers who wish harm to Pakistan.​

الله ہمہ آمین یا رب العلمین . ثمہ آمین
The whole world is condemning and damning Pakistan's general elections as the most fiddled, rigged and sabotaged in the history of the world. It is so treacherous and mendacious of our judges of lower and higher courts that they are wearing blindfolds and earplugs and ignoring the blatant travesty of justice, the rule of law and respect for our Constitution. Their inaction and silence are seen as their colluding with this rigged election and some cases being implicated in electoral fraud and sabotage.

I cannot express myself freely on this topic because my account has been blocked and I am forbidden to post anything on my account by the management for reasons unknown to me and for how long is baffling to me. I hope this restriction is lifted as soon as possible and I can express my views on this forum.

Wake up Pak

Allah, please love me the way I love you and always be Merciful, Magnanimous, Forgiving and Benevolent to me and to all my Muslim brothers and sisters living on this earth because You are the Kindest and Forgiving. Ameen
Allah does not interfere in human matters. He has given us the Book (Quraan), and the free will to choose between right & wrong. Besides, He is Rabbul Aalameen, not Rabbul Muslimeen or Momineen.

Dr Adam

The whole world is condemning and damning Pakistan's general elections as the most fiddled, rigged and sabotaged in the history of the world. It is so treacherous and mendacious of our judges of lower and higher courts that they are wearing blindfolds and earplugs and ignoring the blatant travesty of justice, the rule of law and respect for our Constitution. Their inaction and silence are seen as their colluding with this rigged election and some cases being implicated in electoral fraud and sabotage.

I cannot express myself freely on this topic because my account has been blocked and I am forbidden to post anything on my account by the management for reasons unknown to me and for how long is baffling to me. I hope this restriction is lifted as soon as possible and I can express my views on this forum.

InshaAllah all these evil doers will pay dearly on the day of judgement.

I will send a PM to Adeel in your favor...... if it works!