Allama Iqbal's ~(RA) Message on new year

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I cant find words to praise the wisdom and intellectual vista of the great Dr Muhammad Iqbal and I would like to thank you bro for posting this beautiful video message of this great intellectual giant of Islam. Once I was going through a video based on the question & answer exchanges of Maulana Rumi RA & his spiritual disciple Allama Iqbal and I found a very beautiful couplet of Rumi when on the question of Iqbals non satisfaction of gaining any mental peace and satisfaction after reading the major corpus of philosophy of east and west and quite amazingly Rumis remarks (Actually that video clip was based on Iqbals inquisitions and perplexions which he have expressed through some of his poems and where the compiler of that video quite beautifully found Iqbals questions through the poetic genius of Maulana Rumi) were somewhat like this;

Put the knowledge on you body and it will become a serpent
Whereas if you apply that knowledge on your soul then its better than the worth of gold.

Modern world and its proponents of science & technology (Chief of them in this forum is the fascist Waffen SS) have this illusion and misconception that by making some huge advancements in the above mentioned disciplines of knowledge this world can achieve the fruits of happiness and peace. One can only laugh and feel pity on this hollow and fickle minded approach from such buffoons and I pray for those who are very good in worldly knowledge to have some deliberation on the plight of humanity and peace. Our whole attention nowadays is to promote and excel in these natural sciences is to gain some power & influence of this world which is now being used by the exploitative and barbaric evil forces of the world. I would salute to those scholars (If they exist in this current era now) who are trying their best to gain that knowledge for the real term benefits and happiness of Mankind not for its exploitation and destruction.