sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masooom naaaany k dill par kia guzari hoo gii,

thori si joooo pi li haaay, chorri tu nahi ki hy

kia mission kia cause

Ye Pakistan Islamic Country hy

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)
What are your views about SAFMA's Tahir Asharfi, and his views about attending "Rangeen mahfeelain in embassies". Watch Sohail Waraich with Tahir Asharfi:

P.S: Few days back, i was carried away with his wonderful discussions on TV. Lately, i learned that he is one of Munafiq (double faced) Mullah; who plays for gallery unfortunately.

Last edited:

Heart

Councller (250+ posts)
Like Dr. Omar Zaid, a Muslim convert said about Harun Yahya - "They will tell you 99% truth and 1% lie and that 1% will take you to the hell-fire"....

What are your views about SAFMA's Tahir Asharfi, and his views about attending "Rangeen mahfeelain in embassies". Watch Sohail Waraich with Tahir Asharfi:

P.S: Few days back, i was carried away with his wonderful discussions on TV. Lately, i learned that he is one of Munafiq (double faced) Mullah; who plays for gallery unfortunately.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
hey says he was injected 4 times... damn moulana sb overdose of anesthesia kills you, but you are still alive... something is wrong... he is innocent until proven guilty!!!

Messag Islamictv Pakistan

Councller (250+ posts)
???? ??? ??????? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??&a

[h=1]Tahir Ashrafi Kidnapping & what is reality ?? News Package by MessageTv[/h]
<span class="title" title="Tahir Ashrafi Kidnapping &amp; what is reality ?? News Package by MessageTv">

Re: چیئر مین پاکستان علما کونسل علامہ طاہر ا&#158

sharm bhi to nahi aati na yar...banda thori ghairat hi kr leta ha... inko to chchyea k shoot kr lain apne app ko....

sameerking

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I was very surprise to hear that the people who want's to kidnap him they take him out from the car and inject him 4 time on his both hand's some dose of drug and he start vomiting every where on his cloth in the car , And they let him there for while .I think he must check the fifth (5) injection they give him in his ...............JHOTA MACKAR HAY YAI ........:lol:

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
fifth injection..:lol:..:lol:............
I was very surprise to hear that the people who want's to kidnap him they take him out from the car and inject him 4 time on his both hand's some dose of drug and he start vomiting every where on his cloth in the car , And they let him there for while .I think he must check the fifth (5) injection they give him in his ...............JHOTA MACKAR HAY YAI ........

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: چیئر مین پاکستان علما کونسل علامہ طاہر ا&

sharm bhi to nahi aati na yar...banda thori ghairat hi kr leta ha... inko to chchyea k shoot kr lain apne app ko....

Oohnan whelian daa kee honaa ain jerian ehnaan khanian nain?

sameerking

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Iss ko to itnay jotay maroo kay yai hoshe may na aaei. safma,or bharti agent"iss ka interview safma nay arrange karwaya hai message tv par(jallsaz hay yai jalee molvi)........imran(mtl)