Allegations on ISI - Should Geo News be banned? Here is what people of Lahore have to say

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good job, this should be done frequently I think to get the opinion right from random civilians otherwise all news channels and specially GEO with much more highly CONSTANT exaggerated propaganda might EFFECT THE NEXT ELECTIONS AS I WANT PTI AND GREAT IK INSHALLAH NEXT TIME AROUND and may allahtallah make that happen, ameen.

Mr Adeel request to please do this on a very REGULAR BASIS in ALL MAJOR CITIES OF PAKISTAN IF POSSIBLE of course on controversial news, that was wonderful, I enjoyed and I love my Pakistani brothers in this video clip who gave such sincere, honest opinions, Jazaklaah.

Last edited:

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
appeal to siasat.pk admin

Admim or moderators shall allow to have opinion poll on the forum that geo and jang group shall be banned in pakistan .
1:Geo TV and jang group. ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think banning isn't a wise choice because so many employees are working there. But there should be lesson to teach them like no govt. advertisement for certain period or other penalty like (چھتّر)
60795-penalty.png

cease GEO account and pay their employees for, say, two years. They have to find another job

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
The program is recorded in "PACE" built by imran khan and was matchless those days in grandeur and state of the art facilities .
Just a non related info