altaf advise to the parents

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
2-12-2010_20943_1.gif

in this news altaf advised the parents in pakistan that they should vaccinate their kids of polio, parents should listen to altaf very carefully because he has spoken the truth fist time ever in his life, altaf did not have the chance to have this vaccination in his childhood
look at the effect he has on his mental health????????? what a shame ,that a person like him was deprived of this essential cure ,and look he end up speaking like this, that the PARTITION OF INDIA WAS A BLUNDER , take his advice parents otherwise get ready for the concequences like.................ALTAF???????????????

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
altaf ke tashweesh

http://www.jang-group.com/jang/feb2010- ... u20933.htm
again showing his true colours he is critical of the jehlum hidto link,any thing as the size of iota which can give benefit to pakistan and the nation he always opposes it,and bring the issue of sind ka ihsasa e mahroomi bharta ja raha hay,
if you dont have dams, how you gona tackle the problem of shortage of water, you dont have dams you wont get water,and subsequently you wont get essential crops,energy,which already have big impact on the economy of pakistan speacialy, and to the general public commonly,is their any dose of hub ul watni we can give to altaf????
but his problem is cronical,beyound any cure only one thing can be a ramedy for him and we all know what it is??????????
brain surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: altaf ke tashweesh

siddique said:
http://www.jang-group.com/jang/feb2010-daily/12-02-2010/u20933.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
again showing his true colours he is critical of the jehlum hidto link,any thing as the size of iota which can give benefit to pakistan and the nation he always opposes it,and bring the issue of sind ka ihsasa e mahroomi bharta ja raha hay,
if you dont have dams, how you gona tackle the problem of shortage of water, you dont have dams you wont get water,and subsequently you wont get essential crops,energy,which already have big impact on the economy of pakistan speacialy, and to the general public commonly,is their any dose of hub ul watni we can give to altaf????
but his problem is cronical,beyound any cure only one thing can be a ramedy for him and we all know what it is??????????
brain surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before making any nasty comments, please educate yourself in the subject. Don't be trapped by false propaganda.

Few weeks back I wrote some lines regarding Kaal Bagh Dam. I am posting them here again, read it and then give me your input.

Technically and politically "Kaala Bagh" dam is not feasible for the solidarity and unity of Pakistan.
On this issue, as a geo-political student we did a detailed research in Karachi University back in 1988. We conducted a conferrence and invited all the renowned geography and geology professors and technical experts from all over Pakistan.

The conclusion of that discussion was very clear and was agreed by all the experts even from NesPak MD and Professors of Punjab University, Lahore and Quad -e- Azam University, Islamabad.

On this issue. the technical points are as under:

1- N.W.F.P. concerns:
They have only an small area of Mardan, Naushahra and suroundings that is agricultural. The location of Kaala Baagh Dam is above of these areas. If water is stored in the dam then there are two negative impacts will occur on this agricultural land of NWFP.
a- Due to storage of the water, the underground water level of water will rise up, and it will develop salination in the Naushahra and surroundings. In few years this highly fertile land will be "SHOR ZADA" and dead.
b- If, by any reason, the dam is damaged (let's say air attacks from the enemy), the whole areas of Mardan, Naushahra and surroundings will be heavily flooded and these cities will turn to Moenjodaro.

1-Sindh concerns:
The river flows from mountains to the sea and during it's journey it brings all the minerals (they are required for the fertility of the land) from the mountains and distributes these minerals on the flat plains of agricultural lands. That's how River Indus (Darya -e- Sindh) leaves rich minerals on the Punjab's and Sindh's agricultural lands.
If a dam is built, then these minerals will set at the bottom of the dam and only shallow water (without minerals) will flow out of the dam. The province of Sindh has only one river that is river indus and if they get the filtered watered of River Indus then their agricultural land land will go imfertile eventually.

3-Political concerns:
The three provinces of Pakistan are afraid that Punjab will be in commanding position to release the waters to the other provinces and they have a fear that their generations to come will be slaves of one province.
(Right now, the same exercise India is doing against Pakistan. Indus Water Treaty in 1960 between Pakistan and India was a blunder. India has all the controls over each and every water)

These are all very valid reasons that Kaala Baagh Dam should not be built.

We can have other means to generate the power. The some are:
1- Coal mines in Thar
2- Atomic energy
3- Wind mills on Arabian Sea etc.etc.

Why we should emphasize on something that we will achieve at the cost of Pakistan's solidarity.

If we have other resources available then why we should go to the one which is not acceptable for every one in Pakistan.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
mr pp wrote
what do u think all the experts from our country,and i mean from all groups including ,scientists,enginears ,both mineral and agricultural plus several other expert on sclination
including expert from world bank the financier of kbd agree to built this dam,and u telling me that you and the rest of your team did a study on kbd, who shall i belive all the renown scientist and engineers of the world or you and your team,who is more cradibel
r u telling me that all that people r fools?
the concerns you gave in your post are pathatic. come up with something mre solid!!!!!!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
siddique said:
mr pp wrote
what do u think all the experts from our country,and i mean from all groups including ,scientists,enginears ,both mineral and agricultural plus several other expert on sclination
including expert from world bank the financier of kbd agree to built this dam,and u telling me that you and the rest of your team did a study on kbd, who shall i belive all the renown scientist and engineers of the world or you and your team,who is more cradibel
r u telling me that all that people r fools?
the concerns you gave in your post are pathatic. come up with something mre solid!!!!!!

These people only think in the lines of Punjab will benefit from it. Then PP shamelessly compares to India and the water dispute. Thes people feed off food resoures of Punjab, and have enjoyed all the benefit.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
siddique said:
2-12-2010_20943_1.gif

in this news altaf advised the parents in pakistan that they should vaccinate their kids of polio, parents should listen to altaf very carefully because he has spoken the truth fist time ever in his life, altaf did not have the chance to have this vaccination in his childhood
look at the effect he has on his mental health????????? what a shame ,that a person like him was deprived of this essential cure ,and look he end up speaking like this, that the PARTITION OF INDIA WAS A BLUNDER , take his advice parents otherwise get ready for the concequences like.................ALTAF???????????????

[hilar] [hilar]

YES Parents, you dont want your children grow up to be like AH, do you?

VACCINATE THEM

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
ashfaq ahmad adivce to altaf

politicians of pakistan are warned !!!!!!!!!!think before u speak
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-GDfN8bQfs&feature=related[/video]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As far as Kalaa Bagh dam is concerned all the fears are baseless and grounded in deep political grudges and animosities.All the experts and even engineers from NWFP are in favor of it. Just for political reasons people of Pakistan are being denied the much needed energy and water resources.
Just by writing a few paragraphs about an issue does not give credibility to it. The people opposing it are answerable not only to the people of Pakistan but also to Allah for denying progress to the muslims for their ego satisfaction.
As for AH he should stop interfering and advising the citizens of Pakistan about what is good for them,he, infact should concentrate on citizens of britain and try to uplift their standards even more. He is a foreigner for us now.