Altaf Husein jawab do

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Husein was crrying and saying::

"Nawaz sharif Jawb do... aap aur Sadar aik they tu aap ne operation kiyo nahi rukwaya"

Now My question to Altaf Husein:

"Altaf Husein jawab do:
1992 ka operation galat thaa aur Nawaz sharif zimedar thaa aur phir 1995 ka operation bhi galat thaa aur PPP zimedar thee... aap Nawaz sharif k saath 1997 mien kiyo bethey??? aur abhi PPP k saath kiyo bethey ho???

aur ager Nawaz sharif ne aap k bakol maafi maangi the is liye 1997 mien Nawaz sharif ki hukumat ka hissa baney tu phir abhi kiyo chilla rahey ho????? Altaf Husein Jawab do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1995 ka operation galat thaa tu aaj PPP k saath kiyo bethey ho???? ager beth gaye ho tu kiya mustaqbil mien phir chilaaogey k " Asif Zardari jawab do PPP ne operation kiyo nahi rukwaya???? kiyo hamien isi terha bewakoof banatey rahogey????"

1997 mien phir tumharey khilaf operation howa Nawaz dor mien os wakt Musharraf Army chief thaa aur musharref ne Militery Courts banayee thin... tu phir musherref se kabhi poocha " Musharraf jawab do ".... aur Musharref per mukaddema chalaney k tu abhi tuk khilaaf ho... kiyo???

Altaf Husein Jawab do??? Tumhien sirf 1992 kiyo yaad aa raha hai?? is k baad ki memory corrupt hogayee hai kiya???

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
they don't have any answer to a logical question. whenever they speak they qoute the things out of context or give such a illogical answer that a sensible person starts thinking how can such a stupid be a leader of people?

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
i dont understand why everybody is against altaf hussein ,he is an imbecile.. its the team who want him to stay infront .. he got no power .. be honest to me .. do u guys really think such an idiot person can lead a fascist mafia gang.. i doubt..

i tell u what happened one day , i invited an indian colleague of mine over the dinner and i was watching GEO and then suddenly this weirdo was on air, talking some ********* (as usual ) and then he started to sing and dance like hijras..

believe me im not lieing , my colleague was a bit shocked to see this person and asked me who he is . he was deeply shocked when i told him he is the leader of this mafia MQM.. and laughed for hours.. what a tragedy .. pakistanis dont have any sane person to lead them ....

take care guys

and Good Luck

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not in particular a big fan of PPP , but benazir has been brilliant in this interview.. all the facts ..

i wonder why MQM is all the time an ally of government , be it Nawaz Sharif , benazir or a dictator.. and they still winge a lot .. all the time .. they keep quiet when enjoying the fruits of power ,, and suddenly start to recall the past and start to moan..

as Benazir said everybody who has lived in karachi knows the truth , a fascist party cant change the truth just bcz they got power. this world has seen so many of dictators and fascists, nobody lives forever , Pharoahs are dead ( u can see there mummies in cairo museum for a ticket that cost 10 only ), Nero is no more .. Hitler is finished .. mussolini can be read in books only.. and there is a long list..

beshaq insaan khasaray mein hey , magar woh log jo emaan laye , huq baat or sabr ki talqeen kertay rahay..

guys dont worry , these dodgy people wont stay forever , their time is very near as well ..

God Bless