Altaf Hussain advises Zardari to Resign! (Videos added)

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a news just in on GEO saying that Altaf has advised Zardari to resign and don't bring NRO in National Assembly. The message was delivered via Babar Awan.
Any comments?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgZDZSK-EA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Altaf Hussain told Zardari to Resign
Views of Nawaz Shareef, Irfan Siddqui, Haroon Rasheed, Ehsan Iqbal, Farooq Sattar and Shaikh Rasheed

[zshare:9kjz3m3v]http://www.zshare.net/video/678452080b1eca0c[/zshare:9kjz3m3v]
Fouzia Wahab Talk to Media
[zshare:9kjz3m3v]http://www.zshare.net/video/67845255c10beea8[/zshare:9kjz3m3v]

A

arshad_lahore

Re: Altaf Hussain advises Zardari to Resign!

Altaf Husain advises Zardari to quit as President
Updated at: 1502 PST, Monday, November 02, 2009
LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Quaid Altaf Husain has advised President Asif Ali Zardari to quit as President.

According to sources, MQM has decided to oppose National Reconciliation Ordinance NRO in Parliament.
11-2-2009_86955_1.gif

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

wah agar ye sach hae to shabash hae jAGGU DADA [altaf] pehli bar koi aqal ki bat ki hae....

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Agar yee sach haay tu ALTAF HUSSAIN & CO. KO MUBARAK BAAD.................ALLAH ENKO APNAY FAISALAY PAR
QAIAM REHNAY KEY TOFIK ATTA FARMAY.AMEEN.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

REALLY, I HAVE NO CHOICE. I AM STUNNED. ALTAF HUSSAIN HAS MOVED ME BY THIS MOVE.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MQM decided to oppose the NRO

Guys, this is the first news I think which needs to be applauded by MQM. I hope it is true. lets see.

KARACHI: The chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain has decided to oppose NRO in the Parliament and advice President Asif Ali Zardari to quit as president.

The senior analyst of Geo News Dr.Shahid Masood said the top leadership of MQM had conveyed the message to President Zardari through Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr. Baber Awan to give sacrifice along with accomplices and face courts.

Talking to Dr. Shahd Masood, MQM leader Altaf Hussain said told the government that NRO is a black law and it should not be presented in the assembly but government had ignored the suggestion and presented it in the parliament. The MQM coordination committee will announce the decision from MQM.

A

arshad_lahore

FATA Parliamentarian announced oppose NRO and refused to attend meeting in President House today....

parliamentarians of FATA have also decided to go against NRO.

Parliamentary leader Munir Orakzai, talking to media persons here at the Parliament House on Monday, said that FAT parliamentarians have made up decided to oppose NRO.

He said FATA MNAs would not be attending tonights meeting to be held at Aiwan-e-Sadr.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

arshad_lahore said:
FATA Parliamentarian announced oppose NRO and refused to attend meeting in President House today....
I THINK "AYE BURAY DIN ZARDARI K"

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Statement of Altaf Hussain is showing >>>>>Zardari,s days as President of Pakistan are numbered.<<<<<

jillanihk

Voter (50+ posts)
zinda bad

altaf bhai aap ney iss mushkel daor main zardari ko neyk mashwara diya mustafi honey ka Zinda bad

Eternity

Citizen

Just waiting for the painful twist in the story, if this is true at first place.

Sorry for being a pessimist but our optimism often remains hope and require long marches to turn into reality.

MQM is bigger benificary than PPP of NRO and I still feel it is only a political postering or bargaining strategy as MQM enchases full value for being pro or against of any move from one party or the other.

What if Baber Awan comes out with denial and Altaf Hussain supports the denial.

I feel Baber Awan may have said something in private to Dr Masood after his interview in recent program, which has been presented as a story to suit Dr Masood personal desire (mine too) to kick out the most corrupt person out of presidency.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Eternity
Yaar kindly write in small fonts. We can all read it.
Tx!
Coming back to your point, lets see what happens. Interesting thing few days ago the ISI chief met with Saudi King and now this new development after it.
How about this a new game plan of agencies again and bringing their favorite parties i.e MQM and PML-N in front and together.
Just a conspiracy theory, not the final word :) .
There can be others as well.

jillanihk

Voter (50+ posts)

[altaf] aap ney awaam key dil ki bat kee issey kehtey hain awami nabz shanas Altaf bhai Zinda bad

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)

wow wow

that is some news!!

The first time in my life I'm appreciating Altaf bhai.

Geo Altaf bhaiiii

Zardari's days are numbered now!!!!

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)

Well, I must say this is something I never expected from MQM. But well done. Pakistan is changing for good. Let's see if MQM keeps this stance..

S

Siasati

Looks like everyones going after Zardari.

The game is over

boria bistara bandhu zardari saab

jillanihk

Voter (50+ posts)

Dr shahid masood sahib aap key mutabiq bohran peda ho raha hey aap kahain bohran door ho raha hey aap mulk key halat to dakhain aap ki bari meherbani ho gi

Adeel

Founder

I guess noone was expecting that. I thought Zardari and Altaf were quite close.

Very commendable stance from MQM.

I guess, MQM realized the long term consequences of accepting such law.

Dair aaye drust aaye

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah karey ye such ho. Laiken Zardari bohat hi dheet hai. Ye mar jaiy ga magar resign nahi karey ga. Ye paagal aadmi hai. Allah karey is say jaan choot jaiy chahey ye resign karey ya maara jaiy. Laiken jaan chootay.