Altaf Hussain Dramay Baaz

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good research brother , keep it up.....Atleast people will hear his voice.

Boloooo Boloooo Altaf>>>>>>> Altaf Hussain.................>>>>>> Her Taruf Her Taruf Haq Parast Haq Parast

Jeay Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf.............................Jeay MQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM >>>>

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I feel sorry for him and his supporters. Will he be accepted as a leader in any civilized country? Even if he is dead sincere to the nation ( which i doubt) still a great leader or even an ordinary leader representing MUHAJIRS needs to talk and act decently. Even Lallo parsad talks with more dignity.
Sheer embarrassment.

frnd

Voter (50+ posts)
it is our bad luck that poeple of this kind are our leaders. we feel shame on such leaders

Ijaz Khan

oh my God...can't beleive people follow him...

oh bhai daikh ker to apnay leader chuna kero...
altaf's blind followers plz wake up...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
iN LYARI KARACHI WE CALL HIM, CHACHORA AND IN REST OF THE KARACHI WE CALL HIM "DRAMAY BAAZ"

IN OTHER PART OF THE PAKISTAN CALL HIM "LANGOOR"

PEER PAGARA CALL HIM "MATLAB PARAST"

ALLAMA SHAH AHMAD NOORANI CALLED HIM " PAKISTANI LAWRENCE OF ARABIA".

AND HIS "MUREEDS" CALL HIM "PEER SAHAB" REHMATULLE ALLAMEEN(ASTAGHFIRALLAH),

HIS EX WIFE CALL HIM "MENTAL"..............

ENGLISH PEOPLE CALL HIM "SLAV"

SO YOU CAN CALL HIM ANY THING YOU WANT................

MARAY CHAIN.....NA MARWAIY CHAIN............ALTAF HUSSAIN ALTAF HUSSAIN

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
it is our bad luck that poeple of this kind are our leaders. we feel shame on such leaders

[altaf] [altaf] [altaf] [altaf] [altaf] A DIRTY SHAME ON YOUR FACE ALTAF GHADDAR......
ENEMY OF PAK...............

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Good research brother , keep it up.....Atleast people will hear his voice.

Boloooo Boloooo Altaf>>>>>>> Altaf Hussain.................>>>>>> Her Taruf Her Taruf Haq Parast Haq Parast

Jeay Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf.............................Jeay MQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM >>>>

LAGTA HAI KAI TUM BHI AIK DRAMAI BAZ HO....!
SHARAM ANI CAHYEH TUMHAIN....
ALTAF KUTAI KAI SUPPORTER....!

WOH TO AIK SLUM DOG HAI ..!

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
I wish some one shoot them all [nawaz] [rasheed] [shahbaz sharif] [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [altaf] they all r bunch of loosers we need proper leader like quaid ie azam RT

M

Murshad Jee

Re: ===>Altaf Hussain Dramay Baaz<===

@ Rashidahmed
Rashid Bhai you forgot to make arrows on both side of your post like this
===>THIS IS MQM STYLE<===
So please now on all respectable users of this site must remember this style plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pakistan-zindabad

Voter (50+ posts)
yar............... enough of this shit whole
lets organiz some money for him and send him for a mental treatment. yar ye to bachod khusra hai
mother fucker.

aamirm

Koi Ze-shaoor aur hosh mund insaan Altaf Husain ko apna leader naheen maan sakta. Ye tu insaan kehlanai k kabil naheen; mujhe tu MQM ko vote dainai waloan per turs aa raha hai.

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
I wonder how his followers not try to analyze his personality. He is unable to speak even a single phrase in simple and plain meanings.
Actually he recalls me a Indian movie, wherein the underworld leader was a "3rd world person [altaf] " and he govern his rage gang effectively.