Altaf Hussain Introduction

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain Introduction

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_hL3rtvgVI&playnext_from=TL&videos=kfSBiacXnKg&feature=recentf[/video]

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
An other bloody Actor.He is governor now.Some body should show him this clip and ask how many did you kill ?.Anyway he killed lot less then fooled.MQM has two great assets. Contract Actors and contract Killers.

A

abbasiali

Dear Spartacus,

This is so weired, today you are introducing AH

Is there something new happened to him, or new surprise,

Mureed of him are always bringing something new and unique, I believe you have blast for him. lol

Lets see

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
These MQM actors could in deed make lot of money in Hollywood,but then again jews may not take them because of their origen and color.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Dear Spartacus,

Mureed of him are always bringing something new and unique, I believe you have blast for him. lol

Lets see
AH IS QAREEB UL MURG. WE MAY NEED THIS INTRODUCTION.

Spartacus

abbasiali said:
Dear Spartacus,

Lets see

Some people do not know about AH , I thought I should Introduce him to those people.
I do not like blast.....:) Aawaz Bahoot Kharab Cheez Hay ...Kanooo Ka Purda Kharab Ho Jata Hay....
One new question for all other than MQM supporters....
When did AH come to Pakistan from USA ??? .....
Remember, the birth of MQM was on 18th March 1984.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
We know brother Zia-u-Haq helped Form MQM,to loosen the stranghold of Jamat-e-Islami in Karachi.But he probebely never realised in his wildest dreams that this very child of his,one day will turn in to a RAW Agent, Bathakhoor,killer orgnisation.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bushman said:
We know brother Zia-u-Haq helped Form MQM,to loosen the stranghold of Jamat-e-Islami in Karachi.But he probebely never realised in his wildest dreams that this very child of his,one day will turn in to a RAW Agent, Bathakhoor,killer orgnisation.

This is a myth that was spread by PPP after MQM left their Govt. in 1990 due to Pakka Qila riots and soon after that their Govt. was also gone due to use of 58toB and then MQM also joined Nawaz Sharif govt. so PPP made this propaganda to defame MQM....If really Zia created MQM then why did PPP made MQM their collsion partner in 1988 PPP Govt. on the first place???

Another thing that you are forgetting is that Zia was giving special privileges to Jamat-e-Islami like when all all student organizations were banned in KU Jamiate were operating freely in KU with Govt. support in return of their support and JI was also calling Zia "Mard-e-Momin" and Wasila-e-Haq" even Fifth Khalifa of Islam as well so why would Zia wants to get rid of their such loyal supporters????

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nauzubilllah

NO Zameer, No Respect of Religion, Only TC kerna aati hay phir chahay Ganday Mooon Say Jo Bhi Nikelta Rehay koi Perwaah Nahi.

Yeh Hain So Called Muslim.

A

abbasiali

Spartacus said:
abbasiali said:
Dear Spartacus,

Lets see

Some people do not know about AH , I thought I should Introduce him to those people.
I do not like blast.....:) Aawaz Bahoot Kharab Cheez Hay ...Kanooo Ka Purda Kharab Ho Jata Hay....
Well thanks for starting this AH Quiz, to be very honest, my memory has become very weak, it will really help me to remind all, what I remember from 1981 onward, I have witnessed AH Bhai riding on honda 50 from National college to Urdu college and KU around, am I correct?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any one who has lived in Karachi has seen 14 - 15 year olds carying guns like toys all in the name Altaf Bhai!!!! This person is being introduced as a successor to Prophets whereas actually he is a supporter of qadyanis!!!!

HaqParast

Citizen
abbasiali said:
Well thanks for starting this AH Quiz, to be very honest, my memory has become very weak, it will really help me to remind all, what I remember from 1981 onward, I have witnessed AH Bhai riding on honda 50 from National college to Urdu college and KU around, am I correct?
Yes, I remeber those days. I used to be a companion to him. I also an eye witness when Jamati Ghundas throw him and us out of KU hostels and set fire all APMSO stalls. This was 1979 when Hussain Haqqani was Unnion president and represented Jamiat those days. He is now Pakistan's ambassader in USA.
And then I also saw last year when the VC of same Karachi University Mr. Qasim Pirzada inaugurated a book written on Altaf Bhai.
Allah jis ko chahe izzat de or jis ko chahe zillat.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are so blind in supporting ********* Altaf / MQM that you can't even remember the recent events. Please read by opening your eyes and mind :

"after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country."

you may be a child at that time, but i was practically involved in politics and know very well all the actors involved in the process to establish an alternatives of "Jamiat-e-Islami" to serve establishment in the same domain of Urdu speaking peoples of Karachi / Hyderabad. I know very respectable and famous Urdu speaking leaders to whom I was involved in the politics and those who rejected the offer of "establishment" and then they finally picked Altaf for this purpose.

2- MQM was in the governess in the 1988-90 with the Benazier Bhutto and they betrayed her at the time of "No Confidence movement" to join opposition on the instruction of the establishment. this fact was also acknowledged by the then army chief, Mirza Aslam Baig.

NOW no one can fool the nation any more and Altaf / MQM will ultimately will get rejected and all these terrorists, criminals, corrupt and Bhatta Khoar of MQM will be awarded due punishment.

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
abbasiali said:
Dear Spartacus,

Lets see

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar Spartacus, tang agaye tumhari Altafpai say, na to ya Gunda koi Nabi hay Na peer itna tumnay is forum may iskay upar shoor macha diya hay kay lagta hay MQM koi party nai koi Nay mazhab hay. Aik fazool political leader, gunda katil. Jisnay dharain marnay kay ilawa kuch nahi kia. Kionupay apni energy zaya karrahay hoo. Hum loog ko tumhari badnasibi aur jahiliyat pay raham ata hay.