Altaf Hussain on "Ajj Di Gall" Punjab Tv

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c9-Tx0rcqc[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI8B5xjLLwc&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PMjviLQCxw&feature=related[/video]

mowlajaat

Voter (50+ posts)
Gareeb Badnasseb naheen...Stupid nain.....Awam is ignorant and must learn to stop following these savage politicians and mullaas!........Don't expect great leaders from a corrupt society!

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
what a cheap stunt sitting with NRO beneficaires and chatting about getting fraudsters and bank fraudsters lol ......... banaie ka master hai bahi log [altaf] [altaf] [altaf]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
what a cheap stunt sitting with NRO beneficaires and chatting about getting fraudsters and bank fraudsters lol .......banaie ka master hai bahi log [altaf] [altaf] [altaf]

Mind your language sir. This is not your private AUTAAQ, this is public forum.

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 u just shut ur mouth n dont say any 1 2 mind there lanage ok he didnt say any thing wrong he wrote the truth n if u dont like truth just get lost from dis forum.stupids like u dont even desrve 2 be on dis forum altaf is robber he is killer.lolxxxxxxxxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
You MQM always talking rubbish about Punjabis but now when someone is talking in
favor of Altaf , then you love them.....................What a Matlabparast you are ????????????????

Perhaps this man don,t know you but we from Karachi , know your true face..........A few days
ago a social worker/A leader from Lyari was killed and his family is accusing MQM for this
murder.........His name is Nisar Balouch.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
reminder said:
PakPatriot1 u just shut ur mouth n dont say any 1 2 mind there lanage ok he didnt say any thing wrong he wrote the truth n if u dont like truth just get lost from dis forum.stupids like u dont even desrve 2 be on dis forum altaf is robber he is killer.lolxxxxxxxxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better complain about me to Admin. He will fix you then. Admin or any mod has already omitted the filthy word that Mr. hnuter wrote. You missed that and now yelling on me.

Vulgarity on this site is on its height. Thanks for your advise to leave this forum, many old fellows already have done so, and I think I should also act on your order boss.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:
You MQM always talking rubbish about Punjabis Stupid remarks, no one believes but now when someone is talking in
favor of Altaf , then you love them.....................What a Matlabparast you are ????????????????

Perhaps this man don,t know you but we from Karachi , know your true face..........only few hundreds of Karachi people know the true face of MQM but how about millions of others who always vote and support to them?, Are they stupids or sleeping all the time? A few days
ago a social worker/A leader from Lyari was killed and his family is accusing MQM for this
murder.........His name is Nisar Balouch.Any proof? Any FIR? or just a false allegation as usual[/quote]

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 u just said 30 mints ago tat ur leaving dis forum n u still here ur not man of ur words i dont understand y ur defending mqm here they are stupid ppl if ur stupid as well den carry on supporting dem 1 day they ll attack on ur family as well when u ll go against dem so support the truth but i m sure u cant supports truth i m not only against altaf,zardiiiii n nawaz also robbed dis country they all should go 2 jail n altaf shoud get punish he desrve it.lolxxxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry if he is ur uncle or bahi log but 4 me he is killer n robber.truth ll stay on top always so support truth other wise u ll fly in strom like sand.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
ALTAF DARAY HOEE LOOGA DE GAL KAR REA HAI BOHAT THEEK KAHA BHAEE JABHEE TO ALTAF OR MQM WALAY BAAR BAAR KHI KAY LOGO KA ZIKAR KARTAY HAIN HOON ALTAF PUNJAB DAY LOGA NOO DARAN AA REA AEE

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
reminder said:
PakPatriot1 u just said 30 mints ago tat ur leaving dis forum n u still here ur not man of ur words i dont understand y ur defending mqm here they are stupid ppl if ur stupid as well den carry on supporting dem 1 day they ll attack on ur family as well when u ll go against dem so support the truth but i m sure u cant supports truth i m not only against altaf,zardiiiii n nawaz also robbed dis country they all should go 2 jail n altaf shoud get punish he desrve it.lolxxxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry if he is ur uncle or bahi log but 4 me he is killer n robber.truth ll stay on top always so support truth other wise u ll fly in strom like sand.

Enough is enough.
You don't know me at all. Look my posts in this forum, they are more than 1100 now, and you are just a baby here. How dare you are asking me to leave this forum?
Yes, if the situation prevails like this in this forum and Admin still wants to run as only teen agers centric, then I have no other option to leave, but you don't be happy that I am leaving just becase of you. This site used to be a very clean forum of very serious discussions but it is loosing it's credibility now.
Gali galoch and personal attacks never be tolerated here.

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 i didnt abouse u ok first thing n the second thing i said about truth n if u dont like it den i said rest of stuff about altaf n i ll carry on saying truth about altaf n every leader of pakistan i dont no u n i dont wanna no about u as well ok mind tat.I ll never leave truth ok so dont ever thing u ll convince any admin 2 stop me because ppl are not blind they can c every thing so stop crying like a baby.lolxxxxxx :lol: :lol: :lol:

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1. jury .sproucs.and some more paid worker can not leave this fourm.but one thing i have to agree that mqm have stronge media cell and propagnda than other parties.but mostly time they do over acting and made useles point and thread . ..in sitting uk and said pakistan ka awam ko qurbani deni chye pakistan halat jang ma ha .why he dont come in pakistan and give qurabi why only common pakistani peopls give qurabni.BIG EXAMPLE mostly peopls dont like bibi but when she dead lot of peopls respect her .
this is the problem thats why peopls use hard words for him .bcz he try to become over actor over smart.and pakistan lover

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
one24 said:
PakPatriot1. jury .sproucs.and some more paid worker can not leave this fourm.but one thing i have to agree that mqm have stronge media cell and propagnda than other parties.but mostly time they do over acting and made useles point and thread . ..in sitting uk and said pakistan ka awam ko qurbani deni chye pakistan halat jang ma ha .why he dont come in pakistan and give qurabi why only common pakistani peopls give qurabni.BIG EXAMPLE mostly peopls dont like bibi but when she dead lot of peopls respect her .
this is the problem thats why peopls use hard words for him .bcz he try to become over actor over smart.and pakistan lover
A little correction BUT makes a huge difference:
PakPatriot1. jury .sproucs.and some more NOT paid workers, they are PAYING workers of MQM. :P :P

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 i dont think so ur paying any 1 money the ppl who are against truth dont support truth at all they can only pay ppl 2 take money on gun point from businessmens altaf is big robber n killer altaf robber altaf robber altaf robber killerrrrrrrrrrrr.lolxxxxxxxxxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: