Altaf Hussain was never against Pakistan Army

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

One of his very rare video he is speaking to top leadership of MQM in 1993.

In this video he is saying about Asif Nawaz Janjua, and his ( Altaf,s) love with Pakistan Army.

Remember that Asif Nawaz Janjua started operation against MQM on 19 june 1992.

General Asif Nawaz Janjua, NI(M), SBt (Bar), afwc, psc (3 January 1937 - 8 January 1993) was the 10th Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army from August 16, 1991 till January 8, 1993. His tenure was cut short by his untimely death after suffering a heart attack.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwc_Ptfv9P4&feature=email[/video]

Jury

Spartacus said:
In this video he is saying about Asif Nawaz Janjua, and his ( Altaf,s) love with Pakistan Army.
General Asif Nawaz Janjua, NI(M), SBt (Bar), afwc, psc (3 January 1937 - 8 January 1993) was the 10th Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army from August 16, 1991 till January 8, 1993. His tenure was cut short by his untimely death after suffering a heart attack.

Shahzaday!
Tusi nay Asi nu Khush Karditta.

Spartacus

Jury said:
Spartacus said:

Shahzaday!
Tusi nay Asi nu Khush Karditta.

Hum Aadmi Hain Tumharay Jaisay..........Jo Tum Karo Gai Wo Hum Karain Gain.

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Who made you "Mian jee"? who ? the answer is army so how come anyone can be against there abba jee, how? tum or tumhara altaf every one knows whos the real terrorist.

Jury

kmaabbasi said:
Who made you "Mian jee"? who ? the answer is army so how come anyone can be against there abba jee, how? tum or tumhara altaf every one knows whos the real terrorist.

Q) Who made IJI & for whom IJI made.?
Ans) Hameed Gul As an ISI chief gave illegally tax payers money to Nawaz Shaif, Qazi Hussain etc. to make IJI in 1988.

Q) Who faced Army Operation and who got Pardon?
Ans) MQM faced operation & Nawaz got Pardon which was called deal a type of NRO.

Q) Who was the Political son of Gen Zia Ul Huq?
Ans) Nawaz Sharif.

Spartacus

kmaabbasi said:

Altaf Hussain was never against Pakistan Army.
This is my topic and , your answer is showing that you are also agree that Altaf Hussain was never against Pakistan Army.
No matter what the reason you think >>>>Reason has to discuss, I am not agree with your given reason.
I am happy that you are agree that Altaf Hussain was never against Pakistan Army.

Spartacus

hiflyer1961 said:
Just like your leaders you are liars too. Today army takes action against the criminals in Karachi this dog will bark against the armed forces. Dont you think there should be military action whereever people are acting against the country?

As you wrote ....."Just like your leaders you are liars too...." Where is Altaf,s lie or even where is my lie here ?? Can you please show me ....

Watch this video first ,and try to understand and only after this try to write here >>>>

Answers of all your questions are there in that video....

Just watch again but without hate....

Spartacus

hiflyer1961 said:
Are you that innocent to make me believe that this guy is peaceful and trustworthy. The whole of Pakistan knows that this guy is a criminal. Even if I for a moment say that this criminal is sincere then are you willing to support military action against the criminals who have created law and order situation in Karachi. I dont care which community they belong to, be Muhagir, Pathan, Punjabi or Sindhi. I can put my hand on the Quran and say your whole community will rise up against the armed forces if action was taken. You also know that MQM has been and still involved in ethnic killings.

Well , we shoult talk abouth ethnic first.
PSA >>>Punjabi Students Association
BSO>>>Balouch Students Organization
PSF>>>Pakhtoon Students Fedration
JSSO>> Jeay Sindh Student Organization...
etc...
etc...
They all were on the ground ,before 11 june 1978 .....When Altaf Hussain came with APMSO >>All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organization
Who was the last one who chosed ethnic style ?? That was Muhajir....

If he was a crimnal , why the people of URBEN SINDH supporting him for a long time....
Since 1987 MQM got most votes in SINDH URBEN.....Even once during ARMY OPERATION in Oct 1993.
MQM is not involve in any ethnic killing. Political killing on the level of different party workers ....yes it is ...In karachi there are political workers who kill each others workers .....but this include all party not only MQM.
Any new operation against MQM may creat a URBEN SINDH STATE. (South Sindh)
ALTAF HUSSAIN has the same support of people in URBEN SINDH ( South Sindh) as Sh. Mujeeb had in 1971 in East Pakistan.

KnowME

Citizen
Spartacus said:
hiflyer1961 said:
Just like your leaders you are liars too. Today army takes action against the criminals in Karachi this dog will bark against the armed forces. Dont you think there should be military action whereever people are acting against the country?

As you wrote ....."Just like your leaders you are liars too...." Where is Altaf,s lie or even where is my lie here ?? Can you please show me ....

Watch this video first ,and try to understand and only after this try to write here >>>>

Answers of all your questions are there in that video....

Just watch again but without hate....

My God, such probing nerds are you guys!
No shame or guilt lies inside among any of MQM or PML or PPP or of any political party supporter.
All of you call yourself as citizens of Pakistan and always move ahead in this forum to diminish the ideology of PAKISTAN.
MQM party supporters have their Terrorist brother to hold Hail for, PML has the Corruption scandalized party, PPP has always relied on sharing hatred, to break and to rule, living by 10% law, ANP, BNP, etc all looking for only vague political issues to gain vote.
None among you has ever given a thought that what the turmoil is for PAKISTAN. What is the fault of this beautiful place, why it should have hypocrites and insane people like you all living in it. You cannot talk in your national language properly and well about English language, if one reads the forum it becomes so clear that just a few know the vocabulary whilst others try to linger around using abuses.
For the one thing i have to say is MQM is not serving people of Pakistan, PPP is ruining the image of Pakistan and PML is also involved in the crime by keeping their mouth shut.
Building roads and infrastructure never guarantees the uplift of economy or establishing peace. Without education, check and balance, ethics, and respect for each other none can guarantee the safe journey.
Jump out of your PIMPED rides, realize the truth, these stupid videos, illogical reasoning and unmethodical ways have to be stopped.
Altaf never supported Pakistan, neither did Zardari and nor does any other regional party look in doing so.
Wake up Muslims, grab to the rope of ALLAH, do not be taken apart by false and illiterate people.

Jury

hiflyer1961 said:
I agree with you that all ethnic groups have their own student unions.....I am personally against it because that creates rift amoing our own people. Coming back to the discussion No Party or Union has created such a law and order situation like MQM... No party has killed so many people as MQM.. No party in Pakistan is invovled in threats and extortion as MQM... NO party is purely based on ethnicity as MQM....No party having such vote bank is as paranoid as MQM...You are a typical MQM supporter, when asked with action against criminals, start talking about 1971 like sitution...

One more time will your party support giving up arms in all parts of Pakistan like you have supported actions against the terrorists in Swat and FATA areas. Very simple answer requires very simple answer---YES or NO without going into what happened in the past because I am sure all ethnic groups who live in Karachi can also open and start pointing fingers.

For argument sake if this is right.
No party in Pakistan, but, MQM, Whose thousand of workers have been killed.

Jury

hiflyer1961 said:
For argument sake if this is right.
No party in Pakistan, but, MQM, Whose thousand of workers have been killed.

Truth comes out you right, you have more killers per square mile than any region in Pakistan.

But as usual beating around the bush, can you support military action against people who create law and order situation in Karachi just like your party supported the action against the terrorists called Taliban. Be it against any paarty workers who invovled in killing mayhem in Karachi.

Why only In Karachi?
MQM has already face the operation.
It is now other parties turn to face the operation.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
But in Punjab there is no law and order, no party is terrorising other party members. Media is not gagged, no threat to jounalists. You can stand in the streets of any Punjabi town and abuse any party without any kiiling you. That leaves us Karachi and Hyderabad, so why are you so scared or paranoid of such a operations.

Aha:
Punjab is a Utopia.
Why every other pujabi wants to leave its dream home in Punjab and come to Karachi?
After all Karachi and Hyderabad are the cities of terrorists and there is no guaranttee of life there?
Why most of the educated Punjabi people want to marry their children with these terrorsts?
Why Punjabi business community always trust these terrorists rather than their own peace loving Lahoris, Faisal Abadis and Chinnotees?
Come to Karachi and I will show you how Punjabi people are living in Lalukhet and Nazimabad peacefully for the last 60 years among these terrorists.

You want another round of operation, ok come on in, we are waiting. This time be careful.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
hiflyer1961 said:
But in Punjab there is no law and order, no party is terrorising other party members. Media is not gagged, no threat to jounalists. You can stand in the streets of any Punjabi town and abuse any party without any kiiling you. That leaves us Karachi and Hyderabad, so why are you so scared or paranoid of such a operations.

Aha:
Punjab is a Utopia.
Why every other pujabi wants to leave its dream home in Punjab and come to Karachi?
After all Karachi and Hyderabad are the cities of terrorists and there is no guaranttee of life there?
Why most of the educated Punjabi people want to marry their children with these terrorsts?
Why Punjabi business community always trust these terrorists rather than their own peace loving Lahoris, Faisal Abadis and Chinnotees?
Come to Karachi and I will show you how Punjabi people are living in Lalukhet and Nazimabad peacefully for the last 60 years among these terrorists.

You want another round of operation, ok come on in, we are waiting. This time be careful.

Why, you got guns loaded with American dollars ?

Jury

hiflyer1961 said:
Aha:
Punjab is a Utopia.
Why every other pujabi wants to leave its dream home in Punjab and come to Karachi? We can go live where our sweat heart desires, unlike you guys just consumed with self pity
Why most of the educated Punjabi people want to marry their children with these terrorsts? It goes both ways my friend
Why Punjabi business community always trust these terrorists rather than their own peace loving Lahoris, Faisal Abadis and Chinnotees? bla bla bla

You want another round of operation, ok come on in, we are waiting. This time be careful.PakPatriot1 [color=#0000BFLike a coward you are beating aroun the bush, you did not answer my question. [color=#FF0000]Aik Bar Per, slowly will you support military action against anyone in Pakistan, where people create law and order situation?

][/color]

Why not? I'll support.
But criteria should be same for all the provinces and cities. The criteria you've made for Karachi,
should be applied to all over the Pakistan.

KnowME

Citizen
Jury said:
hiflyer1961 said:
Aha:
Punjab is a Utopia.
Why every other pujabi wants to leave its dream home in Punjab and come to Karachi? We can go live where our sweat heart desires, unlike you guys just consumed with self pity
Why most of the educated Punjabi people want to marry their children with these terrorsts? It goes both ways my friend
Why Punjabi business community always trust these terrorists rather than their own peace loving Lahoris, Faisal Abadis and Chinnotees? bla bla bla

You want another round of operation, ok come on in, we are waiting. This time be careful.PakPatriot1 [color=#0000BFLike a coward you are beating aroun the bush, you did not answer my question. [color=#FF0000]Aik Bar Per, slowly will you support military action against anyone in Pakistan, where people create law and order situation?

][/color]

Why not? I'll support.
But criteria should be same for all the provinces and cities. The criteria you've made for Karachi,
should be applied to all over the Pakistan.
Mr Jury,
from your overall discussion it just is so visible how much paranoid are you with Altaf Phobia.
Karachi is not separate from Pakistan.
You and idiots like you are the reason behind these cowards like Altaf Hussain gaining ground in uprooting Pakistan.
For you mockers, no love is there for people of Pakistan.
Your every sentence and word is full of hatred, terming your illiterate idols and your petty beings a commodity not belonging to Pakistan.
Don't worry, your so called Altaf Bhai, will perish and so shall every leader in rule now.
You guys have taken the peace and sanity away from our lives and given us just hatred and Pagans to worship.
By the way do you even know what Pagan is?If you do then realize your nut head Pagan.

Jury

KnowME
Mr Jury,
from your overall discussion it just is so visible how much paranoid are you with Altaf Phobia.
You and idiots like you are the reason behind these cowards like Altaf Hussain gaining ground in uprooting Pakistan.
Your every sentence and word is full of hatred, terming your illiterate idols and your petty beings a commodity not belonging to Pakistan.
Don't worry, your so called Altaf Bhai, will perish and so shall every leader in rule now.
You guys have taken the peace and sanity away from our lives and given us just hatred and Pagans to worship.
By the way do you even know what Pagan is?If you do then realize your nut head Pagan.

???? ?? ??? ?? ??

And don't say things, which you don't like to yourself.

KnowME

Citizen
Jury said:
KnowME
Mr Jury,

???? ?? ??? ?? ??

Finally you do agree!!
You guys are hard workers in worshiping your Pagan lord, Altaf.
Nut heads are all gathered in one team, LOL!
May ALLAH bless you for loving evil and saying it out aloud.
It is time for people who are blind as you to come and rule for a short lived life.
Go ahead, give it a try!!
INSHALLAH soon, you and your Lord of Illiteracy would be turned down and meet the fate.
Have fun!!

Jury

KnowME said:
Jury said:
KnowME
Mr Jury,

???? ?? ??? ?? ??

Finally you do agree!!
You guys are hard workers in worshiping your Pagan lord, Altaf.
Nut heads are all gathered in one team, LOL!
May ALLAH bless you for loving evil and saying it out aloud.
It is time for people who are blind as you to come and rule for a short lived life.
Go ahead, give it a try!!
INSHALLAH soon, you and your Lord of Illiteracy would be turned down and meet the fate.
Have fun!!

If you didn't have your pagan in your mind,
you wouldn't get that meaning of my reply.

Remove your pagan and then again read my reply and try to understand.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
know ME:

Brother, these are not people of reason. They are here to pass their time and ensure no truth ever heard. Altaf Hussain has been for years their Pir. Ever since his images were shown on the leaves and flowers, these admirors came out like a mushroom crop underneath the earth for praising him and all his actions. I have written and written again many times and mentioned his actions which were unpatriotic and with full of hatred. But, they will definately ignore them since they are hard on hearing the truth regarding their pir.

Only one Example of Altaf Hussain's hatred of Pakistan is thousand times heavier than any other politican's unpatriotic action. And that is his infamous speech in front of hindu audience where he made a mockey of foundation of Pakistan and the concept of Pakistan. To please his hindu majority audience, he apologized to them for the creation of Pakistan and their forfather's contributions to the struggle of Pakistan.
Now that itself is a shame for a leader who is staying away from the people he claimed to lead and yet,hidding himself in a country other than his own and enjoy a duel Citizenship of a foreign country just to get the residence.

Who are you trying to reform ? They are stubborn as you can imagine.Don't waste your time.However, don't give up tell the truth.