America expects new "September 11 attacks" - this time in the form of natural disasters

Re: American expects heavy 'terrorist attacks' by Allah

Has any one else noticed it or is it just me, this guy laughs too much. I think he has been given a task to laugh at each and every comment he makes.
He is not laughing... ... .... He is crying in pain and cursing the ones who caused his birth... ... .... U just pull pull out and his problem shall be solved.

Humi

nothing is punishment.....agar sab kuch hi vo karvata hia to kya punishment..so ur title of thread is wrong.......
hamari kya aukaat uski marji ko samajhne ki.....na hamare paas itna dimaag...:)

that title is the article's title...lol..i told u, u wouldnt understand if you dont have that faith in your heart..

garry317

that title is the article's title...lol..i told u, u wouldnt understand if you dont have that faith in your heart..

index.php

sorry huma ji.......but couldnt stop myself.

Young_Blood

lolzzz..i can bust ur conspiracy theories any time......problem is u ppl are too much religiously surrounded..and u have created conspiracy theories on its own........like no to songs,no to movies,no to dance..bla bla...
well,i dont want to debate on religious issue.

apne aap ko aap bohat intelligent samjhtey ho,, samjhday, hushiyar,, samjhtey ho,,, magar aap ne kabhi socha ,, kabhi tehqeeq ke,, kabhi apney dimaag per zor daala,,, k hamarey mazhab Islam ne ,, DANCE, MOVIES, SONG se kiun mana keeya?
aap ko jawab main abhi nahi doo ga,, pehle aap sochiay, k aakhir ALLAH TALLAH ne in sab se muslims ko kiun mana keeya,,, aap sochiay, phir jawab dijiay ga,, agar aap ka jawab mujhey satisfy ker gaya to main aap ke soch aur tehqeeq ko appriciate karoo ga,, werna aap ko apni mehdood information k lihaaz se jawab zaroor doo ga,, ta k phir aap aainda kabhi ye baat kisi muslims na karein.

garry317

He is not laughing... ... .... He is crying in pain and cursing the ones who caused his birth... ... .... U just pull pull out and his problem shall be solved.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

We cannot decide if its Allah's punishment or not
Where Allah Pak (SWT) has said that every such calamity is His punishment on some nation??? In Quran, out of billions of such calamities of the past human history, Allah Pak (SWT) has clearly described which calamity was His wrath. And, if we cant tell which is which then should not we refrain from guess work???? Moreover, how one can explain when developed nations succeed in minimizing their disastrous effects to nill through technology??? Now should we say that they succeeded in avoiding God`s wrath? In fact we should try to understand their scientific basis and then devise ways to avert their disastrous effects. Just mentioning of such calamities in such reference is sheer ignorance and insensitive attitude towards victims of such natural phenomena.

..only Allah knows that..but ofcourse, we must recognize that nothing happens without his permission...so even if it is natural, it is happening because God lets it happen..

U dont need to assert that. God has created this whole universe along with earth and God Himself has bound this whole universe under some set physical laws eg Speed of light, Value of G, Motion of tectonic plates and activity at hot spots causes earthquakes, Negative air pressure and resulting vacuum causes hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones at oceans and tornadoes at flat plains, Excessive melting of glaciers and excessive rain cause floods etc etc. And they will keep happening again and again under the God`s same set rules. Instead of looking for God`s divine interference and oddities, we should focus on commonalities!

garry317

Where Allah Pak (SWT) has said that every such calamity is His punishment on some nation??? In Quran, out of billions of such calamities of the past human history, Allah Pak (SWT) has clearly described which calamity was His wrath. And, if we cant tell which is which then should not we refrain from guess work???? Moreover, how one can explain when developed nations succeed in minimizing their disastrous effects to nill through technology??? Now should we say that they succeeded in avoiding God`s wrath? In fact we should try to understand their scientific basis and then devise ways to avert their disastrous effects. Just mentioning of such calamities in such reference is sheer ignorance and insensitive attitude towards victims of such natural phenomena.

U dont need to assert that. God has created this whole universe along with earth and God Himself has bound this whole universe under some set physical laws eg Speed of light, Value of G, Motion of tectonic plates and activity at hot spots causes earthquakes, Negative air pressure and resulting vacuum causes hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones at oceans and tornadoes at flat plains, Excessive melting of glaciers and excessive rain cause floods etc etc. And they will keep happening again and again under the God`s same set rules. Instead of looking for God`s divine interference and oddities, we should focus on commonalities!

my billion thks to u..u explained well.......
i already told that we cant guess what he wants or not.......we dont have enough brain to do so...

Humi

Where Allah Pak (SWT) has said that every such calamity is His punishment on some nation??? In Quran, out of billions of such calamities of the past human history, Allah Pak (SWT) has clearly described which calamity was His wrath. And, if we cant tell which is which then should not we refrain from guess work???? Moreover, how one can explain when developed nations succeed in minimizing their disastrous effects to nill through technology??? Now should we say that they succeeded in avoiding God`s wrath. In fact we should try to understand their scientific basis and then devise ways to avert their disastrous effects. Just mentioning of such calamities in such reference is sheer ignorance and insensitive attitude towards victims of such natural phenomena.

I never denied that Allah has created such a system that can cause earthquakes floods etc. for no reason...and i already said that we cannot know if it is Allah's azaab or not but if some people think that it is divine intervention, then it is not the end of the world and they dont have to be proven wrong or right as we humans can never know ....it could be Allah's punishment or his test..After all, it was mosques only that survived the tsunami in Indonesia a few years ago, I dont think we can deny divine intervention there...And I believe there is a verse in surah Anam about Allah's punishment from above you (e.g. floods) and beneath you (e.g. earthquakes)

garry317

apne aap ko aap bohat intelligent samjhtey ho,, samjhday, hushiyar,, samjhtey ho,,, magar aap ne kabhi socha ,, kabhi tehqeeq ke,, kabhi apney dimaag per zor daala,,, k hamarey mazhab Islam ne ,, DANCE, MOVIES, SONG se kiun mana keeya?
aap ko jawab main abhi nahi doo ga,, pehle aap sochiay, k aakhir ALLAH TALLAH ne in sab se muslims ko kiun mana keeya,,, aap sochiay, phir jawab dijiay ga,, agar aap ka jawab mujhey satisfy ker gaya to main aap ke soch aur tehqeeq ko appriciate karoo ga,, werna aap ko apni mehdood information k lihaaz se jawab zaroor doo ga,, ta k phir aap aainda kabhi ye baat kisi muslims na karein.

tum to bache ki jaan le re ho yaar[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

I never denied that Allah has created such a system that can cause earthquakes floods etc. for no reason
If u look at the universe, solar system and especially earth, it is a self-sufficient fully automatic system(Does not need God`s intervention). Every natural phenomenon has a reason behind it and most of times it is beneficial for the continuity of life on earth. Eg take the example of motion of tectonic plates which apart from earthquakes causes the vast amount of harmful CO2 to be absorbed and deposited inside mantle and core for good, motion of core and mantle which causes this motion of tectonic plates also produces Magnetosphere which protects every living organism from fatal space radiations, it also replaces nutrient lacking earth with new nutrient full earth. Volcanism makes the fields fertile. Floods flood the plains with natural fertilizers etc etc. In short we are living at the surface of an other big living and breathing entity called earth like a host. And most of its natural phenomena are essential for our survival. We should thank Allah Pak(SWT) for this beautiful gift instead of looking for his wrath in common natural breathing and living mechanisms of earth.
and i already said that we cannot know if it is Allah's azaab or not but if some people think that it is divine intervention, then it is not the end of the world and they dont have to be proven wrong or right as we humans can never know ....it could be Allah's punishment or his test..
I think i could not explain 'Divine intervention' well enough. It means out of ordinary which cant be explained by any logical means. When we fully understand the causes and effects of earth quakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, floods and are even able to predict some of them, then where is divine intervention. And as i previously told that earth is a self serving entity and it will remain so for upcoming billions of years (If some other natural phenomenon eg asteroid or we ourselves dont succeed in destroying it first).
After all, it was mosques only that survived the tsunami in Indonesia a few years ago, I dont think we can deny divine intervention there...And I believe there is a verse in surah Anam about Allah's punishment from above you (e.g. floods) and beneath you (e.g. earthquakes)

Do you think that such rare cases dont happen with other places??? If tomorrow some bad place survives in such a miraculous way(And they happen very often), should i consider that place sacred and good as it was saved by divine intervention!!! We should not limit real objective and message of Islam and Quran by such ways of interpretation. Quran gives basic principles of leading a good, prosperous and happy life in a peaceful society. It also gives many historic examples to explain its view point. It talks about every scientific field to inspire us to venture into such fields. But if we wish to extract Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, Geology, Embryology etc from Quran and start learning these subjects from it then it is a futile attempt. In fact we are mocking His divine message. We are limiting a limitless and all encompassing set of basic rules.

Humi

If u look at the universe, solar system and especially earth, it is a self-sufficient fully automatic system(Does not need God`s intervention). Every natural phenomenon has a reason behind it and most of times it is beneficial for the continuity of life on earth. Eg take the example of motion of tectonic plates which apart from earthquakes causes the vast amount of harmful CO2 to be absorbed and deposited inside mantle and core for good, motion of core and mantle which causes this motion of tectonic plates also produces Magnetosphere which protects every living organism from fatal space radiations, it also replaces nutrient lacking earth with new nutrient full earth. Volcanism makes the fields fertile. Floods flood the plains with natural fertilizers etc etc. In short we are living at the surface of an other big living and breathing entity called earth like a host. And most of its natural phenomena are essential for our survival. We should thank Allah Pak(SWT) for this beautiful gift instead of looking for his wrath in common natural breathing and living mechanisms of earth.

I think i could not explain 'Divine intervention' well enough. It means out of ordinary which cant be explained by any logical means. When we fully understand the causes and effects of earth quakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, floods and are even able to predict some of them, then where is divine intervention. And as i previously told that earth is a self serving entity and it will remain so for upcoming billions of years (If some other natural phenomenon eg asteroid or we ourselves dont succeed in destroying it first).

Do you think that such rare cases dont happen with other places??? If tomorrow some bad place survives in such a miraculous way(And they happen very often), should i consider that place sacred and good as it was saved by divine intervention!!! We should not limit real objective and message of Islam and Quran by such ways of interpretation. Quran gives basic principles of leading a good, prosperous and happy life in a peaceful society. It also gives many historic examples to explain its view point. It talks about every scientific field to inspire us to venture into such fields. But if we wish to extract Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, Geology, Embryology etc from Quran and start learning these subjects from it then it is a futile attempt. In fact we are mocking His divine message. We are limiting a limitless and all encompassing set of basic rules.

i think i didnt make my point clear..what i said was that America has been killing innocent people off for oil, gold and other natural resources...and in our religion, punishment for oppressing nations has been mentioned..so if i say that i believe the upcoming natural disasters are punishment from god, there is no need to bite my head off...i think i should be allowed to say that without being harassed...if I think mosques surviving is Allah's miracle, that is not in the end of the world either...There is no religion or court which is going to punish me for thinking of God at such a time..i only mentioned the mosques in indonesia and the natural disasters in america, the rest of the stuff you came up with...i was not saying that every bad or good thing that happens out there is because of divine intervention, i was only focusing on America...

I m really sorry if my behavior was rude. Really and deeply sorry. Let me confess that u r one of few posters here who talk in a decent way despite difference of opinion and this rare thing is definitely praise worthy(clap)(clap)(clap). Let me clear one more thing that even if i dont agree with u on some point but i respect ur opinion same as mine. U r a true gem and as for as difference of opinion is concerned who cares about it as opinion changes with time, knowledge and life experiences. All i care is one`s decent and polite behavior. I was just explaining my point of view but it does not make u wrong.

Now, about atrocities of USA, i think absolute power corrupts one`s mind and power of reasoning. It has produced resentment among majority of world population against USA. This arrogant policy is consuming major share of its resources which would have been spent better at home for the betterment of people. So there is also resentment at home. Therefore they may avoid natural calamities with the help of technology and better management but they cant avoid the negative results of their negative policies. Every such superpower has been flushed down the drain of history cuz of same arrogant policies and repetitive ignorance.

Humi

I m really sorry if my behavior was rude. Really and deeply sorry. Let me confess that u r one of few posters here who talk in a decent way despite difference of opinion and this rare thing is definitely praise worthy(clap)(clap)(clap). Let me clear one more thing that even if i dont agree with u on some point but i respect ur opinion same as mine. U r a true gem and as for as difference of opinion is concerned who cares about it as opinion changes with time, knowledge and life experiences. All i care is one`s decent and polite behavior. I was just explaining my point of view but it does not make u wrong.

Now, about atrocities of USA, i think absolute power corrupts one`s mind and power of reasoning. It has produced resentment among majority of world population against USA. This arrogant policy is consuming major share of its resources which would have been spent better at home for the betterment of people. So there is also resentment at home. Therefore they may avoid natural calamities with the help of technology and better management but they cant avoid the negative results of their negative policies. Every such superpower has been flushed down the drain of history cuz of same arrogant policies and repetitive ignorance.

Thank you...Although I was probably a bit rude to you in my last post..my apologies...

These natural disasters may not be totally destructive, but they definitely cause some significant damages..More and more people in America are waking up to what their governments are doing, so that is a good thing...but I just feel America's status of being a superpower is going to end soon..it could be natural disasters, could be an economic meltdown or something else..

Thank you...Although I was probably a bit rude to you in my last post..my apologies...

These natural disasters may not be totally destructive, but they definitely cause some significant damages..More and more people in America are waking up to what their governments are doing, so that is a good thing...but I just feel America's status of being a superpower is going to end soon..it could be natural disasters, could be an economic meltdown or something else..

No need to apologize cuz u were not rude. U just expressed what u felt instead of keeping it in ur heart and gave me a chance to apologize and clear this thing here. Whenever i discuss any thing with some one, i know that i can be wrong and other can be right. And i know that i m not here to teach but discuss. Therefore it is quite possible that all my views on this topic are wrong and urs are right. And i agree that "Her Urooj ko Zawal hey, Rahey naam Allah ka". Downfall of USA is bound to happen, sooner or later!
And thanx for a nice discussion!

urdu_man

According to Islam, natural disasters are a way to punish people that god is displeased with..so I would appreciate it if you show some respect and dont laugh at it...i just copied and pasted the article..
\

allah ka naam lo or Islam ko badnam mat karo