american black water army in pakistan

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
last week a bomb blast occured in pearl continent hotel peshawer.it was giant blast and half the building fell down..few days after the blast sensational information came out.

its reported by some reliable sources that atleast 7 (and by some sources 15) american black army commandos were killed in this peshawer blast.pakistani government as always hid this information and kept it as secret.
now why is this news so important?

the reason is that black water is a secret american army trained for special terrorist operations in enemy countries.usually black water commandos are sent in the enemy countries to destablise it from inside and than break it.

in iraq atleast 20 thousand american black water secret commandos did a lot of terrorism and raped and pillaged many areas.these black water army men are so secret that no record of them exists anyhwere and they do their job with percision and effectiveness.
it is reported that many of blasts in iraq which were labelled on alqaeda were carried about by such secret american armies and these helped raise sunni tribal population in iraq against alqaeda which ultimately resulted in americans securing their hold on iraq last year.till zerqawi was alive america was loosing iraq war.but now resistance in iraq is at all time low.

anyway this black water armys presence in pakistan is now an open thing after peshawar blast and it shows that some big game is soon to be played in pakistan and pakistan will be destabilsed and its nuclear programme will be taken under american control and pakistani munafiq army and politicians will fully cooperate with americans in this.

pearl continental and marriott hotel in pakistan are run by ismaili family of hashwaanis
last year when marriott hotel blast occured in islamabad than too some reliable sources revealed that atleast a dozen american secret agency and army men were killed in that blast.these americans reportedly controlled drone attacks on tribal areas from inside pakistan..so ismailis through their prestigious hotels are giving american secret agency men and army men a safe heaven inside pakistan to operate and do their work.and pakistani munafiqeens establishment also supports them
please all muslims pray to allah for victory of islam soon .amen

Edit/Delete Message

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
drkjke,
1. I hope your reliable sources are not the same as Zaid Hamid's.
He gets his information through "E-mails" from common, random people.

2. BlackWater is a US based Security company which provides armed bodyguards and security personnel.
Most of its employees are Ex-Special Forces soldiers.

3. These people don't work for the US government and also don't draw their salaries from the US government.

4. If America wants to foment trouble in Pakistan, why would they use these guys? They will use CIA etc.

5. In Iraq, Blackwater personnel were accused of firing on people, but never accused of bomb blasts.

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
well since general stanely mc-crystal who head the black water army/JOSC in iraq is in afghanistan as a commander in chief of us armed forces it is beyond any doubt that he would be heading these black water units inside pakistan to destabilize our very homeland and for you with all respect second poster dont lament that cia is not trying to destabilize pakistan..... good news for u is that with the help of traitor government andy army generals cia have the biggest base in pakistan and is trying its utmost to destabilize paksitan and for that we salute our commando bastard oops i mean master......

G

Even a blind person can c american all are over in pakistan..............so Lets c how it goes.............. pakistan ................God will help us

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
drkjke,
1. I hope your reliable sources are not the same as Zaid Hamid's.
He gets his information through "E-mails" from common, random people.

2. BlackWater is a US based Security company which provides armed bodyguards and security personnel.
Most of its employees are Ex-Special Forces soldiers.

3. These people don't work for the US government and also don't draw their salaries from the US government.

4. If America wants to foment trouble in Pakistan, why would they use these guys? They will use CIA etc.

5. In Iraq, Blackwater personnel were accused of firing on people, but never accused of bomb blasts.

i just want to ask you what are u doing here. give me answer man

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
GO HOME CONTRA.

WHAT ARE YOU GAY HINDI DOING HERE. GET LOST, THIS FORUM IS FOR US AND BY US.

MIND YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.

ZAID HAMID SEEMS TO BE A PAIN IN GAY HINDIS ASS, AND ITS A GOOD SIGN, WE KNOW VERY WELL WHY.

ebu_15

My dear Contra,

Much can be said of your attempts to counter anything said on these pages regarding India or anyone else for that matter but suffice to say that "audacious" will do justice for now. Others like "absurd" and "preposterous" also spring to mind along with "naive" and "courageous".

In this post you make it a point to question the source of the material published and those of Zaid Hamid and you claim that he gets his information through emails from random people. May I ask you about your sources regarding this claim and the validity of the status of his sources and "common" and "random"?

You also try and shed some light on BlackWater and you claim that it provides "armed bodyguards and security personnel" and that "most of its employees are Ex-Special Forces soldiers". Let me inform you that the past of a company's employee's has no sway in determining the reputation of the firm itself, it is the actions of the company as a whole which will determine its reputation. The company you defend, through implication, has been banned from Iraq for excessive violence. They are nothing more than mercenaries who kill for money. You may ask me for the source so I hope Al-Jazeera shall suffice: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl ... 14445.html and if you do not trust them then the BBC shall suffice: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 998788.stm

Your third and most absurd question is one that baffles me. CIA and other government agencies are accountable to the legislative committees and stand to loose more, inter alia financially, and it is because of this political scrutiny that the governments prefer private companies to carry out their dirty work for them. This point needs no further analysis and explanation and if you need one then you do not deserve one.

And, lastly, firing on people is somehow less bad than bombs - is that what you claim? There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber and there isn't one between those who kill innocent people with guns, slingshots or even physical assault using just their fists. There is no defense that one can put forward to the activities of this pathetic and immoral company which operates solely to make a profit from the killing of innocent people.

Ebu

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Who ever there was, we cannot support any kind of terrorist in side pakistan.

Dear Pakistanis,

We need to be very careful. This guy says "some reliable sources provided him with this information".
we dont know who he is and y he want us to support this act of terrorism in which so many innocent Pakistanis also died. What was there fault.
They were there to earn food for their children. Is this sin?????

Dont support any terrorism act anymore and just support ur Army...yes ARMY. I m not talking about Government cuz they are bastards.
Be aware of these Indian COW's PISS DRINKERS who come here and blog about paksitan and confuse us.

Some guy made a negative comments about ZAID HAMID. U know he talks about unity of Pakistanis and preach love for Pakistan.
Somebody who talks against him can only be INDIAN COW's PISS DRINKER.

Beaware of them and I want u to listen to ZAID HAMID. He is amaising.

ZAID HAMID ZINDABAAD , PAKISTAN PAINDABAAD

drkjke

most of newspapers carried this news worldover.i am amazed how you people who call yourself literate missed it.
pakistani army sources on condition of anonymity also confirmed that black water american soldiers got killed in peshawer blast .because unlike our secular generals and high army command not all low level men in army are happy with americans slavery.
and haider you follow and worship our army,but i am a muslim so i worship and follow my allah only,and where our army goes against allahs orders like present murder of women and children in swat ,than we condemn it.pakistan army was made to fight against india,not to fight against women and children of swat to punish them for demand of sharia under american orders.
and haider people like you are infact indian lovers.who encourage pakistan army to fight against its own people instead of india.
if pakistan army had fought against india to take revenge of 1971 defeat than all muslims would have supported it,but now no muslim who says kalima can ever support our army or pray for it for killing our pakhtoon brothers to please america
i appeal to any patriotic pakistani that remember my words.this present army operation against pakhtoons in swat and tribal area will pave the way for breaking of pakistan
remember my words.as whoever pathan i have talked to sides with sharia and is against our army for this operation

there is famous saying that one army can defeat another army,,,but an army can never ever defeat a whole nation.the fighting going on in tribes and swat is fast becoming a fight between pakhtoons of tribes and punjabs and sindhs army...trust me its true as i have been their.and that was the americans plan.to break pakistan throughour rulers and army generals.(remember that last time when pakistan was broken in 1971 it was broken similarly by our army generals and rulers.do not forget yahya khan and bhutto and mujeebs role)but what i am wasting my time for..no one here is intelligent enough to take lesson from history and no one here is patriot enough to think of pakistan first rather than support army or rulers for personal reasons

drkjke

and before accusing me of lying you people should get some education.black waters presence in pakistan is known since some years now,they are even in karachi and islamabad and may be infact on guard of our nuclear weapons too.if you people have some time left after planning and supporting to kill all pakhtoons for their islam love than do some search.
i have not time but will give one or two net sites about this black water info which is now called xe.xe is its new name and its expert in bomb blasts.most bomb blasts in pakistan nowdays may be work of this black water army who might have killed benazir etc too i am sure.but as our army and civil leadership works for americans so they hide these facts.when common people will know this it will be too late

anyway read following links pertaining to black water
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Sate ... /NWELayout

http://www.metransparent.com/spip.php?p ... 55&lang=en

(two new dead bodies of these black water commandos came out from rubble yesterday.if anyone is patriot in this forum he should make people aware of destruction we are headed too.as american vultures have reached inisde pakistan waiting for the kill

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
ebu bhai,
1. Zaid Hamid's sources, in his own words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDc4L3v450U

2. My sources are Newspapers and other online publications. I don't collect my information from emails sent to me by unknown people.
However, here i would like to state clearly that Iam not an analyst and do not have any experience in Security related work.

3. Ebu bhai, you tell me one thing; if any person writes something based on information from "reliable sources", "unknown sources", or sources such as "military sources gave this information on the bases on anonymity", ]
Then should we not question them? And produce a counter argument?

4. The links you have given in post, prove my point. These people are hired as Security personnel, for guarding convoys etc. They are not used by the US government for any covert work.

Your third and most absurd question is one that baffles me. CIA and other government agencies are accountable to the legislative committees and stand to loose more, inter alia financially, and it is because of this political scrutiny that the governments prefer private companies to carry out their dirty work for them. This point needs no further analysis and explanation and if you need one then you do not deserve one

5. Well, i find your argument absurd.
Now, CIA and other agencies are accountable to the legislative committees etc. If CIA outsources its dirty work, won't the US government know this? When CIA was outsourcing interrogation of Al Qaeda and other suspects to Arab governments, this information was provided to the respective committees. Blackwater is a US based company.
CIA is accoutable, unlike ISI. And when you outsource work, won't it leave a money trail? And is the CIA director so naive as to approve of this?

And, lastly, firing on people is somehow less bad than bombs - is that what you claim?

6. No.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Typhoon bhai & Akber Badshah,

This is an open forum.
I am not insulting your religion or your country.
I am not using any vulgar language.

So, if you don't like what i write, then prove me wrong with a counter argument.