American citizen Raoof Hassan attacks Pakistan

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
You think the USA has a freedom of religion or right of protest? Then think again. Check to see how they treat the gross human right violations in Gaza and how they are still defending Jews by providing them the means and arms to kill Palestinians. Read what happens to Rashid Tlaib when she spoke against Israe
You think the USA has a freedom of religion or right of protest? Then think again. Check to see how they treat the gross human right violations in Gaza and how they are still defending Jews by providing them the means and arms to kill Palestinians. Read what happens to Rashid Tlaib when she spoke against Israel and what the democratic party did to her.
I am a US Citizen and have been since 2003. Do not mix Govt policy with Law of the Land. You still have not answer my question about AVENFIELD APARTMENTS and MONEY TRAIL for them.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My friend what does Gaza have to do with this issue at hand?
I couldn't reply back of your last post, but you are one pathetic case of US citizen. What do you mean the policy and the law of the land? You hypocrites got two different set of standards. One for you and the other for the rest. This is exactly what I was mentioning.
Ask me if I really care about your US citizenship. Try to learn how to debate, if you really want the answers for the properties located in UK, you should go there and file a case for properties purchased with illicit funds. And try to present those evidence to the local court. I like to see how far you can go with it with your idiotic logic, blaming others without having any evidence.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
I couldn't reply back of your last post, but you are one pathetic case of US citizen. What do you mean the policy and the law of the land? You hypocrites got two different set of standards. One for you and the other for the rest. This is exactly what I was mentioning.
Ask me if I really care about your US citizenship. Try to learn how to debate, if you really want the answers for the properties located in UK, you should go there and file a case for properties purchased with illicit funds. And try to present those evidence to the local court. I like to see how far you can go with it with your idiotic logic, blaming others without having any evidence.
OHJ KEY BOHJH, In a democratic country there are LAWS and those laws are framed according to the Constitution. Governments are formed on the Patterns dictated by those LAWS written in Constitution. Governments are run by Politicians and they frame POLICIES, which they follow in accomplishing their agenda. Political Agendas cannot run against the LAW. Governments follow the LAW but they are free to do whatever is needed to be done for National Security. Unfortunately US Constitution does not have any restriction or compulsion which allows or prohibit helping the Palestinians or JEWS. That policy was devised by the POLITICIANS. If the US constitution had any such clause I am sure no one would have dared to break the Law. Ok so now coming to your second point. LATE KHAN SIDDIQE KHAN KANJU was FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER with NAWAZ SHARIF, fortunately in 1993 i was sitting with him in a gathering and he declared that MNS bought those APARTMENTS in 1992. He had been at those apartments numerous times. Mr Kanju was a very good friend of my late father and he was also privy to a lot of other corruptions your beloved MIAN SAANP had been doing. SO SHUT the EFF UP SLAVE. OK now to the first Insult OHJ means SMALL INTESTINE and BOHJH means STUFF or STOCK. SO now guess what is stuffed inside an INTESTINE.....FECES or TATTI, so you are just a PIECE of BROWN STUFF that oozes from ones BEHIND.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
OHJ KEY BOHJH, In a democratic country there are LAWS and those laws are framed according to the Constitution. Governments are formed on the Patterns dictated by those LAWS written in Constitution. Governments are run by Politicians and they frame POLICIES, which they follow in accomplishing their agenda. Political Agendas cannot run against the LAW. Governments follow the LAW but they are free to do whatever is needed to be done for National Security. Unfortunately US Constitution does not have any restriction or compulsion which allows or prohibit helping the Palestinians or JEWS. That policy was devised by the POLITICIANS. If the US constitution had any such clause I am sure no one would have dared to break the Law. Ok so now coming to your second point. LATE KHAN SIDDIQE KHAN KANJU was FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER with NAWAZ SHARIF, fortunately in 1993 i was sitting with him in a gathering and he declared that MNS bought those APARTMENTS in 1992. He had been at those apartments numerous times. Mr Kanju was a very good friend of my late father and he was also privy to a lot of other corruptions your beloved MIAN SAANP had been doing. SO SHUT the EFF UP SLAVE. OK now to the first Insult OHJ means SMALL INTESTINE and BOHJH means STUFF or STOCK. SO now guess what is stuffed inside an INTESTINE.....FECES or TATTI, so you are just a PIECE of BROWN STUFF that oozes from ones BEHIND.
Wow. lesson from an equally good ignorant of historical proportion .
Let me address you late fickle of brain fog. So, Mr. Kanju (Whoever he may be) being a good friend of your father told him in at the privacy of night that those apartments were purchased by Sharif family. I wonder what held him giving documents to prove his point also in the privacy of night at that night, so at least when you declare some property illegally purchased, the authorities could have some good evidence to seize it on the good name of your father's friend.

I hear these stories day in and day out. I am waiting to see some credible documents to prove it. We can then share the loot, I will keep 25% of the proceeding from such lawsuit and you get to keep 75% of the money. Agree?

As far as what has written in Constitution and what is being practice is a comedy of 21st century. One of the American founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, who was also a slave holder, wrote that nor it is less certain that the two races, equally free, can't live in the same Government.

Go and lick those charter of freedom, equal rights and democracy, by the holders of slaves.