An Ordinary Pakistani asks, 'Qoumi Mufaad Kaya Hai?'

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)

3d4462a93b9dc55db5a443ce249d6a71.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Qoumi Mufaad Kaya Hai ? Must Watch

Excellent letter from an average man. This hostess along with her husband took a tripp for Hajj on taxpayer's expense like this average guy. So I like to add " when free trips are take by journalists are they in the interest of Komi Mufaad" I think she is in the best position to answer this question.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

Excellent letter from an average man. This hostess along with her husband took a tripp for Hajj on taxpayer's expense like this average guy. So I like to add " when free trips are take by journalists are they in the interest of Komi Mufaad" I think she is in the best position to answer this question.

How come you know about that? any source?
By the way, if she did it, such a hajj will be thrown on their faces on the day of judgement because Allah does not need only the body exercises. He is watching what they are doing.

Unicorn

Banned

How come you know about that? any source?
By the way, if she did it, such a hajj will be thrown on their faces on the day of judgement because Allah does not need only the body exercises. He is watching what they are doing.

There was a program posted right on this forum go through the archives its only a few days ago. Many of these mainstream journalists did this. In her defense she stated that she never took any plot or any license therefore she felt it was ok for her and husband to take the trip. We don't know weather plot or license was offered to her or not, the host never asked her the question.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Afsos 1000 bar aisi aqal par, keh raha hay mujhay koi sharmindagi nahi govt ke paise par hajj kernay ki aur logid sekho kia de raha hay: bulawa aya tau main chal para......koi iss se poochay keh bulawa tau summon ki soorat main bhi aa sakta hay tau iss ko qabooliyyat kaise samjha liya jayey..........yeh sub log insanon ko satisfy nahi kar saktay, Allah ko kia moonh dikhayain gay................

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
گاؤں کا مفاد= چوہدری کا مفاد

دنیا کا مفاد= امریکا کا مفاد

پاکستان کا قومی مفاد= ہمارے سب سے طاقتور ادارے یعنی پاک آرمی کا مفاد

پاک آرمی کا مفاد = کورکمانڈرز کا مفاد

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Actually this is the game of gaining maximum benefits, so every politician, every department, every person which is wealthy and in power is utilizing his or her sources to their maximum benefits.........
In this game poor is getting poorer and rich is getting richer, I can feel the bitterness in the society ppls have lost their tempers, frauds, theft is every where, which leads this situation to some thing v. big which will no doubt is coming............May God Bless our society, our poor ppls.............Ameen