Analysis of PTI and anti PTI people and the arguments..after a lot of research (admin plz dont merge

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
Much of the argument on the politics table is of the following nature:

The Anti-PTI are those people who couldn't see all the perfections in IK and his party:
Some couldn't see enough religious-ism, others couldn't find liberal value.
Some couldn't see electables, others couldn't see absolute new force and faces.
Some say his speeches are away from decent rhetoric, other say they are not good enough to pull the illiterate mob.
Some say he has no prior experience/service, other say he is too ambitious.
For some he is Pro-Taliban, for others he is Jewish lobby.

And in search of all these idealistic and perfect traits, they are siding by PMLN and other parties. In those parties unintentionally and un-noticeably, nobody expects ideal and perfect attributes shutting eyes on all imperfections.

The final rhetoric is based on:

1. Lets not support IK and PTI because they are not perfect.
2. Lets support PMLN and co because IK and PTI are not perfect.
3. Lets be confused, stay confused and make other confused because IK and PTI are not perfect.

Whereas probably a simple argument would have been, lets move on, be open to change. Lets just not go back 16 years to 1997.
God bless all with wisdom, courage and ambition. Ameen!

(words of my friend rizwan mumtaz)

Last edited:

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the people of Pakistan want to change the country for the better then vote for PTI otherwise
don't expect change from others!

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)
true, I completely agree with your analysis.
but being a die hard PTI supporter it is my and everyone else who supports PTI , it is their duty to convince the people with valid arguments.
My father still feels that N league would take over because some how he misguided by the Pakistani media.
they are working on agenda to show that PTI is not popular, dont fall for it. and sometimes people like my dad, who has no access to the internet himself feels that may be the media is right. but on the other hand ,when I tell him a lot of things ,he gets surprised at times.
so the basic objective of the media is to confuse the general public and create a false perception of PTI.

but luckily we have social media which is free and we get to see all those things that somehow our parents are unable to see. it is a collective responsibility to make everyone understand , how important change is for Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Very well said, and have put your finger on the pulse of the anti PTI crowd. It does surprise me to no end though. They expect a party made in heaven and IK to have traits of angels and if t hey dont find that, then they are not worthy so lets lets vote for PMLN, a tried and tested corrupt party.

What kind of logic is this. Even in a doomsday scenario one chooses the lesser evil, not the other way round. Someone needs to do a study on how the mind of noora works

shafi3859

Minister (2k+ posts)
601842_440729049352253_1793414132_n.jpg

huda627

Councller (250+ posts)
Well Mr. Khan was the person who was claiming to bring angels in His party . He was the one who was claiming that all PTI candidates will give their assets details but what happened only CEC members gave those details no one else did . He was claiming that He will bring all new faces , no status quo no feudal no landlords but the main faces in PTI all are feudal , landlords and status quo . Plus He is not a politician at all . He does not even know meaning of politics so how He can be a part of a political setup ? Other thing rather criticising others Why does He not talk about His manifesto or agenda ? If He will criticise others He will definitely get a response . He is a mature and a well educated person but when it comes to talk He does not seem like He is a leader of a party what He is teaching to His followers . Because of His style of criticism what our young generation is going through ? How people are abusing each either on these forums and social media ? I am not blaming every one here there are still some good people who read these columns , forums properly and then comment but majority is just out of control to be honest . We should not be doing this being a Muslim and being a Pakistani. I know after reading there will be a few who will be abusing me as well because they think its their right to abuse every single person who will criticise PTI or if some one try to educate them . I like to constructive criticism as this started but do like people abusing each other because these political parties . Take care and God bless all :)

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@TZ00007,

Your analysis is 100% true. In terms of PTI 50/50 chances are that they will change the country from worst to good side but no hope from PMLN. If the choice is between PPP/PMLN, I will go with PPP as PPP beleive in crude corruption where as PMLN leadership came to politics to protect their family business not country.

In my word there is no comparision of PTI with PMLN. One is here to pay back to his country and others are here to take revenge from Pakistan. I m with PTI and praying from Allah to give strength to IK to clean my beloved country from the corruption. Ameen

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
very well written... im against IK stance on religious extremism but will vote for him or atelast advocoate to vote for him but cant defend his views or be called one of his emotional fool supporters...

i'll just remain as his voter on relativity basis

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well Mr. Khan was the person who was claiming to bring angels in His party . He was the one who was claiming that all PTI candidates will give their assets details but what happened only CEC members gave those details no one else did . He was claiming that He will bring all new faces , no status quo no feudal no landlords but the main faces in PTI all are feudal , landlords and status quo . Plus He is not a politician at all . He does not even know meaning of politics so how He can be a part of a political setup ? Other thing rather criticising others Why does He not talk about His manifesto or agenda ? If He will criticise others He will definitely get a response . He is a mature and a well educated person but when it comes to talk He does not seem like He is a leader of a party what He is teaching to His followers . Because of His style of criticism what our young generation is going through ? How people are abusing each either on these forums and social media ? I am not blaming every one here there are still some good people who read these columns , forums properly and then comment but majority is just out of control to be honest . We should not be doing this being a Muslim and being a Pakistani. I know after reading there will be a few who will be abusing me as well because they think its their right to abuse every single person who will criticise PTI or if some one try to educate them . I like to constructive criticism as this started but do like people abusing each other because these political parties . Take care and God bless all :)

u exactly fit the criterion... u imply that since IK has these faults...so you will vote for PMLN or PPP... lolz... even with the mentioned faults... imran khan is still a million times better than them... so wat is ur criteria of evaluation???

IK promised to change...n he will when he gets chance... he promised to do elections, n it was done...yes problems are tehre becoz we r humans and human cannot make anything perfect...perfection is with Allah only..

but for sure we can say that IK and PTI is better among all... but since u dont find perfection...u decide to go to others who are not even near to IK..infact they are "certified" to be unable to do any good to the country...

ssarfraz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

bro can you Quote his word where he said he will bring Angels in Politics because what i know he always said he will bring best politician in his team in available lot. his CEC members has declared their assets and it is most practical thing who will hold key positions he has to declare their assets it's not humanly possible for imran to ask his 8 millions members to declare their Assets . I agreed in imran team not everyone angels .. i think we also not not angels we are all human and we all do mistake in life . But you have to see positive side of Imran as well at least he is fighting at least he is trying.

Okara

Brother this is called change.

very well written... im against IK stance on religious extremism but will vote for him or atelast advocoate to vote for him but cant defend his views or be called one of his emotional fool supporters...

i'll just remain as his voter on relativity basis

There is only one point between iks tigers and pmln goofys and that is honesty and dishonesty a ik follower can be stupid and emotional ignoring the fact but u can't challenge his will neither ik. Where as ppp pmln.mqm fazlu their leader and slaves r corrupt so they give stupid reasons and fight get start . And that is the difference between.mafia and only political party which is pti. One thing about pmln ppp mqm their workers r government employee who got their jobs from one of these parties and continue support brings continue promotion perks previlages .where as pti workers r general public who loves pakistan and want change

GreenMaple

Good analysis. The PMLN supporters' argument is that since IK/PTI are not perfect, so therefore vote for us since we are not and don't claim to be perfect; a strange convoluted thinking.

miafridi

A perfect Analysis. Although PTI may not be perfect but it is in no way worse than the other parties and probably a PTI win will make them think that it is no more a showbaz culture where you do things for showbazi, now people want performance and there will be a performance race which will be of ultimate benefit for Pakistan and Pakistanis.