Anchor Says Ullo Ka Pattha,If She Wouldn't Appreciate MK

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
.......................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anng1SzIicg[/video]

Spartacus

Haters of MQM ( Ullu Kay Puthooon , accordig to her formula ) , do not believe her because she is one the supporter of MQM.
Come Karachi and see self......

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
Haters of MQM ( Ullu Kay Puthooon , accordig to her formula ) , do not believe her because she is one the supporter of MQM.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think any work for the people of pakistan has to be appreciated regardless of which party he belongs to , i am quite frankly losing patients just like the MQM supporters of all the MQM bashing that goes on in this forum ..We can defame personalities who wronged us but to blame a whole party is pretty unreasonable. They are in power because they were elected by the people and if the people are dying under them then they deserve it and the rest of us should shut up. Let the mohajirs and Pathans sort out their own problems, and unless u are living in karachi or are a mohajir or pathan you need to shut the hell up.

I think we can need to realize that the mohajirs and pathans are wise enough to choose who they support and while you or me may not like altaf hussain we have to respect their wishes and stop bashing each other over petty politics and stupid videos pulled from youtube and other places.

I consider the punjabi politicians and punjabi elite the most barbaric and corrupt bunch of people ever to be born on this side of the indus valley. MQM and all other parties are much better than the punjabi elite that continuously mistreat and steal from their own. So if anything we should be digging up dirt on parties other than MQM and PPP.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jury said:
.......................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anng1SzIicg[/video]

I agree with her that the rejuvinating of KHI was because of his ability, not his party ('anything else')

Indeed he is very able body. lahore, Pindi, Quetta, Peshawar should hire him on a term position

Star Gazer

furry87 said:
I think any work for the people of pakistan has to be appreciated regardless of which party he belongs to , i am quite frankly losing patients just like the MQM supporters of all the MQM bashing that goes on in this forum ..We can defame personalities who wronged us but to blame a whole party is pretty unreasonable. They are in power because they were elected by the people and if the people are dying under them then they deserve it and the rest of us should shut up. Let the mohajirs and Pathans sort out their own problems, and unless u are living in karachi or are a mohajir or pathan you need to shut the hell up.

I think we can need to realize that the mohajirs and pathans are wise enough to choose who they support and while you or me may not like altaf hussain we have to respect their wishes and stop bashing each other over petty politics and stupid videos pulled from youtube and other places.

I consider the punjabi politicians and punjabi elite the most barbaric and corrupt bunch of people ever to be born on this side of the indus valley. MQM and all other parties are much better than the punjabi elite that continuously mistreat and steal from their own. So if anything we should be digging up dirt on parties other than MQM and PPP.

That was a very biased little peice of writing where you think if someone is not a pathan or mqm they need to shut up but you then go on to bash the punjabi's.All that you have to do is to take a deep breath,count to ten and then use tha same principle that you want to and apply it equally to everybody in similar situation.You will be surprised how easy and fair it will be.
Besides you have no right to tell anyone to shut up, just as no one has the right to tell you the same. Please show patience and tolerence towards others point of views, alos take note of the choice of the words by all and then make a fair judgement.

FYI I am a pathan by birth and d/o muhajireen so by your principle I have all the right to critisize and you have to listen!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
furry87 said:
I think any work for the people of pakistan has to be appreciated regardless of which party he belongs toI agree with you , i am quite frankly losing patients just like the MQM supporters of all the MQM bashing that goes on in this forum ..We can defame personalities who wronged us but to blame a whole party is pretty unreasonable.Brother furry very simple reason is that it takes lots of guts to critizise your own leadership. But problem we you guys you never say anything even if your leadership talks against the very foundation of Pakistan. You better realize the rest of Pakistan does not appreciate that They are in power because they were elected by the people and if the people are dying under them then they deserve it and the rest of us should shut up.The rest of Pakistan cannor shut up because this city constitutes all of Pakistani nation. Let the mohajirs and Pathans sort out their own problems, and unless u are living in karachi or are a mohajir or pathan you need to shut the hell up.You show your muhajir mentality when you classify the city into people. Did anyone ever tell you that city os part of Sindh, its culture; its language its cutomes were Sindhi before people started coming here. Credit goes to Sindhi's who have excepted all and everyone from Peshawar to Bihar and everything in between.

Here again you show you contempt for Punjabis. Buddy you are a minority out of 170 million. YOu guys will be sitting in PML 's lap soon, better stop bad mouthing Punjabis

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
That was a very biased little peice of writing where you think if someone is not a pathan or mqm they need to shut up but you then go on to bash the punjabi's.

Umm how was it bias ?? I was just asking people to stop fighting about MQM because most of karachis politics revolves around mohajir and pathans they are constantly at each others throats and the rest of us are just making it worse, the more we attack them the more they go into their shells and frankly speaking some of you have the nerve of calling patriotic pakistanis indian and hindu which i found to be very umm i dont even know what word to use here. Second i asked them to stop fighting cause this forum is starting to look exactly like the MQMers say, a PTI infested looney bunch that keeps shouting the same thing again and again like a baby. They have heard you call them murderers and indians and bhata khors enough to understand and remember what you are trying to say so have a heart and stop. This forum is going to go down the toilet if you lot keep this up so please stop. Now coming to the question on punjab , sweety that is one of most corrupt setup known to man , believe me if you have ever tried to get something as small as a domicile made you would know, if you have ever had ur land confiscated by a relative of the MNA you would know or some one random, if you have ever sat next to contracter or political stooge hearing him talk about how much money he made this month you would knwo what im talking about. I talk about the punjabi elite because their biggest victims are the punjabis themselves. And the other reason i mentioned punjab was to tell you guys theres other material out there, god forbid we talk about something new on this forum for once.

All that you have to do is to take a deep breath,count to ten and then use tha same principle that you want to and apply it equally to everybody in similar situation.You will be surprised how easy and fair it will be.
You are losing me here sobia, i wasnt bias towards anyone as im a pakistani and all cultures are my own , whether they be pathan , punjabi , sindhi balochi kashmir, or mohajir. To me all parties except TI are the same, or very close to each other atleast.

Besides you have no right to tell anyone to shut up, just as no one has the right to tell you the same. Please show patience and tolerence towards others point of views, alos take note of the choice of the words by all and then make a fair judgement.
It was just a figure of speech ,how much tolerance can anyone show, if you look at this forum from an outsiders view it will just look like kids fighting each other over names and faces, we should talk about issues not parties and personalities. We should be talking about current affairs instead of who did what or what some journalist wrote about altaf or nawaz or imran.

FYI I am a pathan by birth and d/o muhajireen so by your principle I have all the right to critisize and you have to listen!

It doesnt matter to me the very least whether you are a pathan or a mojahir unless you live in karachi or were born there or have spent most of your life there.And if you have grown up in karachi then by all means talk crap about the ANP and MQM duo, who am i to stop you , im just saying its psyco the amount of time we spend obsessing over MQM and IK. I believe in a fair and free pakistan and that means every inch of our land not karachi or swat or islamabad. I believe in truth and justice, i believe in IK because he stands for truth and justice and if for whatever reason he strays from these principals i will stop supporting him and continue to believe in these principals regardless of what his party is doing or saying.You dont see me going all out against other parties calling people indian and killers and murderers and bhatakhors. Neither do i start useless debates on using videos and clippings from the internet to ridicule any party un necesarily. But since you a karachite by all means keep fighting with own.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
furry87 said:
I think any work for the people of pakistan has to be appreciated regardless of which party he belongs toI agree with you , i am quite frankly losing patients just like the MQM supporters of all the MQM bashing that goes on in this forum ..We can defame personalities who wronged us but to blame a whole party is pretty unreasonable.Brother furry very simple reason is that it takes lots of guts to critizise your own leadership. But problem we you guys you never say anything even if your leadership talks against the very foundation of Pakistan. You better realize the rest of Pakistan does not appreciate that They are in power because they were elected by the people and if the people are dying under them then they deserve it and the rest of us should shut up.The rest of Pakistan cannor shut up because this city constitutes all of Pakistani nation. Let the mohajirs and Pathans sort out their own problems, and unless u are living in karachi or are a mohajir or pathan you need to shut the hell up.You show your muhajir mentality when you classify the city into people. Did anyone ever tell you that city os part of Sindh, its culture; its language its cutomes were Sindhi before people started coming here. Credit goes to Sindhi's who have excepted all and everyone from Peshawar to Bihar and everything in between.

Here again you show you contempt for Punjabis. Buddy you are a minority out of 170 million. YOu guys will be sitting in PML 's lap soon, better stop bad mouthing Punjabis

My friend if you know me you would know im a hard core IK supporter, and if you really really know me ud know punjabis mohajirs pathans are just words for me used to puff our chests and make a fool of our selves.

Let me makes this very clear to you , i have never in my life been to karachi, my grand father was a mohajir from the indian punjab and my dads family lived in peshawar for over twenty five years, and my dad topped the peshawar board while he was growing up in peshawar even my grandmother speaks fluent pushto. three of my grandparents are kashmiri, and one of them spent her whole married life in a small village in punjab ie my mothers mother. The only think i am not is a mohajir and a pathan or a sindhi , i can however call my self a punjabi and up untill recently i used to call my self kashmiri but that has changed now. So being a punjabi from my dad's dads side i am allowed to criticize punjabis and being a pakistani i am allowed to any other government. I was just asking people to keep the criticism proportionate so that we can smile every once in a while , we as a nation have become used to complaining and fighting amongst ourselves , i was just point out to everyone that there are other things to fight about instead of MQM and IK thats all.

I would like to say again that i was born in Islamabad and the only other place ive been to in pakistan is lahore and peshawar, being born in islamabad makes me a pakistani and nothing else. But you guys need to wake up and smell the wax, there are two parties in karachi ANP and MQM , one is pukthun and the other is mohajir. There is one party in sindhi PPP and that is sindhi, there is one party in punjab and that is punjabi but we have no real national party all the parties we have are ethnic and the more we right each others parties the father away we push each other. Im just asking people to be realistic and consider each others feelings before we blurt stuff out, or better blurt stuff out all day.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have to understand that pakistan is a country of different languages and ethnicity and no one can get past that fact no matter how hard they try. Lets face it we have a rich culture and history and most of us are far too proud to dissociated with that, what i am asking is you guys to do is accept that we are all mohajirs , we are all, punjabis, we are all pukhtuns we are all balochis and hazaras and seraikis and kashmiri and so on and so forth... Now you can all try to erase a culture and identity that has been ingrained in us for thousands of years or you can accept it and be proud of each other ,that you live in a country with mughals, and taimurs, and duranis and the muhammed bin qasims.

This is what i love about pakistan, the fact that i can call my pathan friend khocha in a pathan accent only to find him laughing, that fact that he can call me a paindoo without me being offended , the fact that i can call anyone a saeen without them being offended.
This is Pakistan people , this is the test we have to pass, different nations with different languages united under the brotherhood of islam for a common cause to work for the betterment of muslims all around the world.If we can do this we can set an example for the muslim world to follow.

It will be much easier to get along than to erase each others identity, and yes i do understand ur point of view that we are pakistani first and balochi later but it wont work so try to spread brotherhood instead of alienating people and calling them indian and qadiyanis and this and that.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The peoples like altaf and others are the agents of Hindus and are paid to complete their agenda with the help of so-called middle class of Karachi. Actually this class is a privileged class who has exploited the whole nation. The resources generated by the nation were / are being lavishly spend on this small segment of the nation, while the real generator of national wealth are living in a deprived conditions. They never allowed any development on the rural parts and all the resources being diverted to the small urban portion to benefit this privileged class.
But now time has changed and their is awakens in the nation which will not allow to continue this exploitations.

MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q9h_6KaGTo&feature=related[/video]

Anyone who looks up to this guy and calls him a his leader is clearly a very sad individual.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altaf/MQM are the agents of foreign elements and are against the Pakistan. They love India and it is our national duty to expose these elements.

A

abbasiali

Its very disappointing to learn all of you individual, who are simply abusing each other and nothing else,

My humble request don`t bring same subject repeatedly, it does not fulfill the requirment, and it ends up with waste of time.

I have deleted few replies, which were totally useless, senseless, So please concentrate positively with respect towards all members.

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)
why cant we just be Pakistanis? Why do we keep on trashing our own brothers and sisters based on what they believe and where they are from?

When will we become Pakistanis? When will we learn that when our enemy strikes they will strike in lahore and karachi and peshawar all together...

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)
rahat said:
Altaf/MQM are the agents of foreign elements and are against the Pakistan. They love India and it is our national duty to expose these elements.

Rahat so you are saying almost 80% people of karachi are indian agents? Arnt they the ones who actually left everything behind in India and came to Pakistan and had their relatives slaughter in front of their own eyes?

I think its your thinking and mindset that is the biggest enemy of Pakistan!

This country is just as much theirs as it is yours!

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The migration process of 1947 revealed that there was a complete migration in the Punjab and Bangle and a considerable part of Sindhi (Hindus) from Karachi. There was Marginal migration of Urdu speaking peoples from the UP, CP, Bihar. Most of them prefer to the urban Sindh and particularly in Karachi. It is evident from the figure of 1951 record, which indicates the population of Karachi less then a million. It indicates their non-confidence on the survival of Pakistan. They mass migration of Urdu speaking peoples start after many years of establishment of Pakistan. They sold their properties in India and brought fake degrees and occupied most of the jobs in Pakistan on acquired properties on those fake documents.
It leads to develop a sense of alienation among the other nations like Sindh, Pakhtoons, Balouchs, Eastern Punjabis peoples.
The peoples like Altaf and others are the agents of Hindus and are paid to complete their agenda with the help of so-called middle class of Karachi. Actually this class is a privileged class who has exploited the whole nation. the resources generated by the nation were / are being lavishly spend on this small segment of the nation, while the real generator of national wealth are living in a deprived conditions. They never allowed any development on the rural parts and all the resources being diverted to the small urban portion to benefit this privileged class.
But now time has changed and their is awakens in the nation which will not allow to continue this exploitations.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
The migration process of 1947 revealed that there was a complete migration in the Punjab and Bangle and a considerable part of Sindhi (Hindus) from Karachi. There was Marginal migration of Urdu speaking peoples from the UP, CP, Bihar. Most of them prefer to the urban Sindh and particularly in Karachi. It is evident from the figure of 1951 record, which indicates the population of Karachi less then a million. It indicates their non-confidence on the survival of Pakistan. They mass migration of Urdu speaking peoples start after many years of establishment of Pakistan. They sold their properties in India and brought fake degrees and occupied most of the jobs in Pakistan on acquired properties on those fake documents.
It leads to develop a sense of alienation among the other nations like Sindh, Pakhtoons, Balouchs, Eastern Punjabis peoples.
The peoples like Altaf and others are the agents of Hindus and are paid to complete their agenda with the help of so-called middle class of Karachi. Actually this class is a privileged class who has exploited the whole nation. the resources generated by the nation were / are being lavishly spend on this small segment of the nation, while the real generator of national wealth are living in a deprived conditions. They never allowed any development on the rural parts and all the resources being diverted to the small urban portion to benefit this privileged class.

jeay MQM
JEAY MQM
JEEEEEEEEEAYYYYYYYYYY MQM
JEAAAAAAAAAY ALTAF

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)
rahat said:

WOW!!! All I can say that your narrow-mindedness and Anti-Pakistaniat doesnt even deserve a reply! I think you are an Indian Agent...

Also I really am glad that you dont matter! warna pata nai kya haal hota humarai mulk ka...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
what you will say about your leader AltAF, WHO TERMED CREATION OF PAKISTAN AS "BIGGEST BLUNDER" OF THE HISTORY. hE DECLARED THIS IN INDIA IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS MASTERS.

DO YOU STILL THINK THAT THE FOLLOWERS / PAID AGENT OF ALTAF /mQM ARE LOYAK TO PAKISTAN