Angrezi Khappay Khappay Khappay

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
8-)
89e9d48f5413afa775ff6444814d0099.gif

columns by javeed chaudhry

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Absolute truth! our leaders should speak urdu at official level.
Just for information:
There are more than 25 Spanish speaking countries in the world which is way more than english speaking countries which are around 7-8 (Excluding Pakistan and india).
If we take population into account then even then more people speak Chinese, Urdu(hindi is actually urdu) and Spanish than English, even French speaking is not less than english speaking in numbers.
It is also true that that at present english is probably the most understood international language, but then we in Pakistan also have a special relationship with the language. Any one who can speak it better is considered educated and wise and respected, ofcourse this is far from the truth actually.
This can be used to our advantage as Urdu is an amalgam of so many languages including english, we can incorporate words from Baluchi, Pashto, Sindhi, Punjabi and all the other languages spoken in Pakistan and use them in our daily activities so that Urdu can truely become the national language. Just for example I have some Pashto speaking friends and I have learned some words from them which I use in my daily life with my children like when they were younger I would say" Shaitani Makhawa" to ask them to stop misbehaving or "Sabar aw kana" to ask them to be patient. Unfortunately I did not have Balochi or Sindhi speaking friends.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Zardari knows nobody listens to him in Pakistan, awam knows he is a criminal daku. So he speaks in english to practice his new language. Afterall he wants to continue to get support from his masters in Washington. And also, soon he would escape from Pakistan and live with the kind he loves. Please let him practice. He is smart just doing his homework.

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mahkoom our Ghulam qom ke yahee sahee nishani hai.This nation will never rise.
According to Great Khan Bacha KHan :Jo qom apni libass pahna choarr daithey
hain woh qom bay-Izath hojathey hain,our Jo qom apni ZABAN bhool jatein hain
woh qom fana hojathey hai yanee us key pahchan khatham hojathey hai.
Language and what we wear represent dignity and respect.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
Mahkoom our Ghulam qom ke yahee sahee nishani hai.This nation will never rise.
According to Great Khan Bacha KHan :Jo qom apni libass pahna choarr daithey
hain woh qom bay-Izath hojathey hain,our Jo qom apni ZABAN bhool jatein hain
woh qom fana hojathey hai yanee us key pahchan khatham hojathey hai.
Language and what we wear represent dignity and respect.

Its sad but you are correct brother :(

Thats what happened in Turkey. Turkish is no longer writte from right to left

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
This post and replies are contrary to each other. Those who hav objections on this issue are using english language themselves and recomending others not to use english language.