Another Afghan Showing His Tremendous Love For Pakistan

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Also my Afghani friends have told me that their women love bollywood movies. They all pick Hindi from Bollywood movies.
When they had their puppet Nawaz launched in early 19's in Pakistan everyone loved Indian movies, we saw that drama for years. That's how they build a perception and use it for 5th gen war.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Also my Afghani friends have told me that their women love bollywood movies. They all pick Hindi from Bollywood movies.
Indias 6000 million embassies and consulates in Afghanistan were not there for mere decoration. I'm still surprised, no flabbergasted there are still people here who think Afghanis are pro Pakistan!!!! ?

knowledge88

When they had their puppet Nawaz launched in early 19's in Pakistan everyone loved Indian movies, we saw that drama for years. That's how they build a perception and use it for 5th gen war.
I am taking about Afghani women in Australia love to watch bollywood movies.

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have met any afghan here in europe they are all against Pakistan. Although they agree they first come to pakistan before fleeing to Europe America Australia using fake Pakistani documents but they still hate Pakistan. Basically Indians brained wash their brains with propeganda in schools colleges tv channels or any media available. This is media war which india won easily because our rulers were busy collecting loot money and gave walkover to india to anything againt the Pakistan around the world.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am taking about Afghani women in Australia love to watch bollywood movies.
Khair apas ki baat hai. Desi women regardless whether Indian, Pakistani, Nepali or Afghani. Can't live without watching Indian movies. I have yet to meet one who doesn't.

knowledge88

Khair apas ki baat hai. Desi women regardless whether Indian, Pakistani, Nepali or Afghani. Can't live without watching Indian movies. I have yet to meet one who doesn't.
True. But that is not the point. My point is that it is very easy for an Afghani to pick Hindi if they are watching Bollywood movies regularly at home.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have met any afghan here in europe they are all against Pakistan. Although they agree they first come to pakistan before fleeing to Europe America Australia using fake Pakistani documents but they still hate Pakistan. Basically Indians brained wash their brains with propeganda in schools colleges tv channels or any media available. This is media war which india won easily because our rulers were busy collecting loot money and gave walkover to india to anything againt the Pakistan around the world.
Like I said they didn't make 6 billion embassies and consulates in Afghanistan for no reason and they have been there for a good while now and promoting India and doing anti Pakistan propaganda. 1000s of Indians visited Afghanistan and 1000s of afghanis visited and some even stayed back in India.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
True. But that is not the point. My point is that it is very easy for an Afghani to pick Hindi if they are watching Bollywood movies regularly at home.
Oh ok, yeah picking up Hindi is not a big deal. Fucking hell I don't even watch hindi movies and if I wanted to I could use quite a lot of hindi vocabulary. So its really is a pointless objection oh look he said sena instead of fauj! That doesn't prove diddly squat.

Plus there is a heavy Indian influence in Afghanistan with a lot of Indian tourists and workers and vice versa.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's not true only Afghan Khooni Librals are against Pakistan less than 1%.
Most of the Afghans are against Pakistan. Very few have favorable view of Pakistan.

However, Afghan is a nation that only understands language of power. Pakistan have found power in the form of Taliban in Afghanistan. Until Taliban remain in power, and don't support any anti Pakistani movement, everything should be fine. Regular afghans won't be able to do anything against Pakistan.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh ok, yeah picking up Hindi is not a big deal. Fucking hell I don't even watch hindi movies and if I wanted to I could use quite a lot of hindi vocabulary. So its really is a pointless objection oh look he said sena instead of fauj! That doesn't prove diddly squat.

Plus there is a heavy Indian influence in Afghanistan with a lot of Indian tourists and workers and vice versa.
I have heard about this guy. He completed his uni education in India. Some say that he is still in India and never returned to Afghanistan. He is trying to get asylum in a European country.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have heard about this guy. He completed his uni education in India. Some say that he is still in India and never returned to Afghanistan. He is trying to get asylum in a European country.
This isn't the only one, there are many like him. I just don't want to post their videos and give them more views

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
This isn't the only one, there are many like him. I just don't want to post their videos and give them more views
I have watched his another video in which he was boasting about Taliban being killed mercilessly in and around Kandahar. World media was reporting that Taliban had captured the city, while this Afghandu was reporting from within India that Afghan army hadn't let Taliban enter the city.

And yeah, you are right, most of the Afghans are like him. Those who think that Taliban can't change their stance towards Pakistan because of some sort of Islamic brotherhood feelings ingrained in them are living in fools paradise.

We have seen many molvis in Pakistan who can sell their mothers when in need. Molvi Fazlu is one of them. There might be many among Taliban who are exactly like Fazlu diesel, and thus they can't be trusted.

Anyway, I am happy because they are still better than RAW-NDS-CIA run government.

Shan ALi AK 27

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

The problem with you lot is you think Afghanis are a ditto copy of our Pakistani Pashtoons right down to their thinking and loyalty with Pakistan.

You have never interacted with Afghanis outside of Pakistan on in Afghanistan. Thats why I told you read that thread just a few small real life example of Afghanis and their love for Pakistanis
That's my point you probably interacted with only 1 % Khoni Liberals Afghans who are beneficiary of Indian insensitive. Real Afghans 99 % don't even care about this propaganda.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not that I believe that all Afghans love Pakistan but I really doubt if this person is an Afghan. Such propaganda stuff help in shooting 2 birds with one stone. Abuse the enemy Pakistan while create a further divide and hate among the people of the two countries i.e Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not that I believe that all Afghans love Pakistan but I really doubt if this person is an Afghan. Such propaganda stuff help in shooting 2 birds with one stone. Abuse the enemy Pakistan while create a further divide and hate among the people of the two countries i.e Afghanistan and Pakistan.
When will you people just wake up. Yeah everything is a bloody conspiracy! ?

Our Pashtoon brothers are having the hardest time believing in this and jumping through all sorts of mental hoops and doing all sorts of verbal gymnastic in order to make excuses that Afghanis are not anti Pakistani.

Just because most of them are Pashtoon doesn't mean they act and think like you or have the same sentiments like you.

Afghanis are hardcore anti Pakistani and pro Indian. Drill that into your head

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lakh di lanat hai!!!...it is Pakistan that protected Afghans from blood shed...your hindi depicts that you are a Bharti dog...Bharti only wants instability in Afghanistan and Pakistan...their ultimate goal is to take over AFG and Pak along with sirilanka, as part of their Akhand Bharat Ideology...but Pakistan is giving tough time to this terrorist state and nation..