Another face of Shameless Islamophobic Asma Jahangir.

G

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSclRmqG9E&feature=sub[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1WxGtBERYs&feature=channel[/video]

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
:o Is she on weed ? brain washed or got pocket filled by PPP ?. This Ediot doesn't even know what is she talking about. I have come accross her pics with Narainder Moodi and other top anti-pakistani, anti-muslim leadership in india (Neava saw one with any top pakistani or muslim scholor ) i have tried to find a logic or reason of her meeting those personnel , i cant find any, there could be only one reason i.e. she'z getting funds for her 'NGO' from those people & if i suppose that she is getting funds from Culprit & Terrorist like Narainder Moodi then her own character and agenda in pakistan would not be difficult to analyse...

manhoos

Citizen
She had was right...
Her only point was, no one should have enough power to be threaten to the (democratic) structure..
She wanna emphasize is that supreme court judgment was very biased... which makes sense..

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
manhoos said:
She had was right...
Her only point was, no one should have enough power to be threaten to the (democratic) structure..
She wanna emphasize is that supreme court judgment was very biased... which makes sense..

Agreed !! In Democracy , power is disperssed amongs Different pillars...
But does all those pillars are Asif Ali zardari, Babar Awan, Chaudary Mukhtaar and Rehman Malik. ???????? I am afraid >> not.. Those four pillars are Our Media (Voice of public) , Our Judiciary, our Army and our Civil Society... If Media is wrong, Army is wrong, Judiciary is wrong, are you trying to say that Mr Asif Ali Zardari and his three collegues are rite ? because one hindu puppet (civil Activist ) Asma Jahangir is saying this. Buddy you should have gone through all the movemnent of lawyers, media , public and civil society had for this Judiciary.... and then judge yourself with the kind of material available online and being broadcasted and shown on different TV netwoks as a proof of PPP , PMLN corruption...
Now why should we start from the TOP LEADER ?? Buddy they are the public servents and are representing our country and are making policies for the country.. if our leadership.. say, presidents , priministers , police chiefs would be corrupt ,,, how could you expect them to serve you with honesty... Well "If a watch Dog gets accompany with the theives then how can you expect the dog to protect your house"
It is just a start.. From the leadership , Public figures, then it should move to generals, Bankers, beaurocrates & to journalists.. Every corrupt person must be exposed and punished before the court of Law... Its only way of our childrens servival..

Allah Bless our pakistan

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
she is simply an ..... what does she thinks of her self? is she wiser than all 17 judges? if i cold do i should throw her accross the borders so that she enjoys Hindu who may be happy to recieve such dirty lizzard.

A

abbasiali

It was a very sensitive subject which Asma talked with Kashif, and Kashif Abbasi was also stunned when she was talking about those issues. Which were logically correct.

Its not surprise, the way things are happening only against Zardai, but point was very clear from her, do take action against any one, who had done corruption, she was not protecting Zardari or PPP. But her point was very clear, its all going one sided,

CJ who is our hero at this moment, but his all decisions are benefiting only one party, so its feel like controversial, but again he is doing the right thing, but he should bring up parallel those bank defaulters cases as well, which are totally against PML(N), But by doing this, we will come to know how much PML(N) will keep supporting this independent judiciary.

This is my personal opinion, and not necessary others would agree with it, but again I will emphasis, we have to be very careful and need to take care, that no one could take advantage of us, we have already lost a great time and resources. and enough is enough.

Ali bin Zahid

Voter (50+ posts)
i don't want to waste my words for this lady.
just an hour b4 i read column by shakir qureshi he explaind about her behaviour

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
she is the kind of women who wants to attain an attentions in any issue. whether she has a right to speak or not. she is a scolar by her ownself. I dont know whats wrong with the judgment? the dogs like [zardari] [rehman-malik] [altaf] [taseer] [fozia] should be out of our country.

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSclRmqG9E&feature=sub[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1WxGtBERYs&feature=channel[/video]
shes speaking crap doesnt make any sense. in her age people do speak out non sense!