Another Pakistani Talent Brought To You By Gazoo

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Faiz Ahmad Faiz ka kalam pesh-e-khidmat hai malka-e-tarannum Noor Jehan ki awaz mein. subhanaAllah kya ghazal aur kay awaz hai

enjoy

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vDwXj0uG-8[/video]

yeh mera india

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kya Baat kya Baat, Kya Ghazal suna hi hai, Maaza agaya, Gazoo Yaar aap kamal ki cheez ho, dil khush kar diya, I had to open this ghazal on right time, when i already had couple drinks, I know from this you have excellent taste in ghazals, please post some more good ones noor jahan she is really best. Thanks once again you made my sunday.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazzoo you are pretending like if you are introducing some new commers.... come on man Madam Noor jahan and Faiz Ahmed Faiz were there even before you born....

gazoomartian

sangeen said:
gazzoo you are pretending like if you are introducing some new commers.... come on man Madam Noor jahan and Faiz Ahmed Faiz were there even before you born....

true bud, but they have been forgotten

the entire culture, identity, and idealogy have bene forgotten.

I am willing to bet very soon we shall not even remember these two.

by the way, I did not say: introducing.... I siad borught to you, which means it could be new or existing

achha aisa karo. tum hi koi naya gna ya ghazal post karo takey mujhey zaroorat hi parey post karney ki. What do you say pal? is it a deal??

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
im a big big admirer of Faiz... though i dnt have much interest in songs... ek esa bhi zamana raha hae ap ke bhaai ki zindagi mae ke jab tak Faiz sahib ki book nahi partha to neend nahi ati thi... wo book hamesha takie ke niche rehti thi..... chalo udas mat ho mamu jan, Faiz ka ek shar arz hae...

Dil ka har tar larzish-e peham
jan ka har rishta waqf-e soz o gadaz
sozash-e dard-e dil kise maloom
kon jane kisi ke ishq ka raz....

Ek aur

Loat kar ake dekha to phoolon ka rang
jo kabhi surkh tha, zard hi zard hae
apna pehloo tatola to esa laga
dil jahan tha wahan dard hi dard hae.

ek aur

aae kuch abar kuch sharab aae
os ke bad aae jo azab aae
baam-e mina pa mahtab utre
dast-e saqi mae aftab aae
kar raha tha gham-e jahan ka hisab
aj tum yad be hisab aae...

promise one more

chashm-e megon zara idhar kar de
dast-e qudrat ko be asar kar de
tez hae aj dar-e dil saqi
talkhi-e mae ko tez tar kar de

waade koi quran aur hadis nahi hote es lie EK AUUUUUURRRRR :)

kinne kinne jana billo de ghar.... assan assan jana billo de ghar..... LOL thats not Faiz's anyway

gazoomartian

sangeen said:
im a big big admirer of Faiz... though i dnt have much interest in songs... ek esa bhi zamana raha hae ap ke bhaai ki zindagi mae ke jab tak Faiz sahib ki book nahi partha to neend nahi ati thi... wo book hamesha takie ke niche rehti thi..... chalo udas mat ho mamu jan, Faiz ka ek shar arz hae...

Dil ka har tar larzish-e peham
jan ka har rishta waqf-e soz o gadaz
sozash-e dard-e dil kise maloom
kon jane kisi ke ishq ka raz....

Ek aur

Loat kar ake dekha to phoolon ka rang
jo kabhi surkh tha, zard hi zard hae
apna pehloo tatola to esa laga
dil jahan tha wahan dard hi dard hae.

ek aur

aae kuch abar kuch sharab aae
os ke bad aae jo azab aae
baam-e mina pa mahtab utre
dast-e saqi mae aftab aae
kar raha tha gham-e jahan ka hisab
aj tum yad be hisab aae...

promise one more

chashm-e megon zara idhar kar de
dast-e qudrat ko be asar kar de
tez hae aj dar-e dil saqi
talkhi-e mae ko tez tar kar de

waade koi quran aur hadis nahi hote es lie EK AUUUUUURRRRR :)

kinne kinne jana billo de ghar.... assan assan jana billo de ghar..... LOL thats not Faiz's anyway
wah wah subhanallah, mukarrar mirza

yeh bhi to hai. Yeh ferangi filmmein dekha tha

gulon mein rang bharey, baad-e-naubahar chaley

Chaley bhi aao key gulshan ka kar-o-barchaley...... (faiz)

gazoomartian

dukelondon said:
Thanks for posting gazoo bhai. You have a good taste.

you are very welcome brother

i am just trying to show what our motherland has to offer. these singers, poets are slowly being forgotten.....thanks to westernization.

This is the least I can do if I cant protect our mother from zalemeens

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazzoo dear thanks for posting..... though i don't listen songs oftenly but sometimes i watch old pakistani film songs and im shocked to see Wahid murad, nadeem, javed shaikh and other talented pakistani actors performing so much well..... if you see todays indian movies you can see the traces and impacts of our stars on the bollywood supperstars... And today our lollypopWOOD making some shit Gujjar, jatt and other BERATHERY movies.... I don't know where have all those pakistani actors, singers, film makers gone who were the king of 70's and 80's.

gazoomartian

sangeen said:
gazzoo dear thanks for posting..... though i don't listen songs oftenly but sometimes i watch old pakistani film songs and im shocked to see Wahid murad, nadeem, javed shaikh and other talented pakistani actors performing so much well..... if you see todays indian movies you can see the traces and impacts of our stars on the bollywood supperstars... And today our lollypopWOOD making some shit Gujjar, jatt and other BERATHERY movies.... I don't know where have all those pakistani actors, singers, film makers gone who were the king of 70's and 80's.

dear sangeen

the current high rate of unemployment, crime, loot mar chori by the corporate and individuals can easily be contributed to general Zia's banning of the film industry. A typical film industry employs millions of people, from actors in Nigar studios in Lahore to the little soda seller in front of a small movie hall in small town of Badeen, including direct and offshoot jobs.

If was very noble and very islamic idea to shut down the film industry but Zia did not create the alternative job market. Those who were making a living, whether in Lahore or Badeen, suddenly saw their livelihood cut off.

When kids asked at the dinning table why there was no decent food, the parents had none to say. So that triggered a massive crime activity given the fact that Afghan war was also fueling drugs and arms trade. You combine these two, you have a lawlessness what you see in the country right now.

Our Pakistani people are not criminals, drug trafficer, robbers, dakus, murderers, but think what would you do if your kids are starving and you have no job. People resorted to illegal means of earning income.

Granted that canning of film industry is not the only reason, but its the major reason and thats how it all started then snow balled due to other reasons.

If the economy had improved and Zia had provided alternative job trainings etc, we would have been in a lot less trouble than we are now.

thats my take on your question. I hope I made sense to you