Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ANP Leader Lali Shah Tortures Imam of Masjid in Karachi

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpY7APr4pT0[/video]

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Good news if you kill then there will be no punishment, and if you torture
then the news will surface on main media.Why the media is not telling
about the killing of Maulana shamizai,Maulana Ghafoor,And Jalalpuri.
Double standard of the media.

The-Lion

Citizen
Spartacus (MQM ka Ghunda) why just bring one incident, Your forget the crimes of MQM, Look your face in mirror, you kill people, tum Bhatta letay ho, logon ki zameen per qabza kartay ho, goverment ko blackmail kartay ho, . MQM ne karachi ko uroos-ul-bilad se badal kar KHOF aur Zulm kar city bana diya ha.....................

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
vtiorial said:
Any body represents Pathan n Pakhtoon please come n comment on such shamful act.

what a stupid comment, why would any ethnicity defend this sort of thing...does it not happen in punjab ,sindh and balochistn ??

Jury

vtiorial said:
Any body represents Pathan n Pakhtoon please come n comment on such shamful act.
Only ANP,
because, he belongs to ANP. Not all the Pathans or Pakhtoons.

vtiorial

Citizen
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:

what a stupid comment, why would any ethnicity defend this sort of thing...does it not happen in punjab ,sindh and balochistn ??

Bring here any proof like this related to your opponent political party

Jury

The-Lion said:
Spartacus (MQM ka Ghunda) why just bring one incident, Your forget the crimes of MQM, Look your face in mirror, you kill people, tum Bhatta letay ho, logon ki zameen per qabza kartay ho, goverment ko blackmail kartay ho, . MQM ne karachi ko uroos-ul-bilad se badal kar KHOF aur Zulm kar city bana diya ha.....................
Same title was given to SPARTACUS by Romans.
Only difference is MQM.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:

I guess ur from MQM haha ab mujhe choro pura forum tumhein MQM ke kartoot yaad karai ga. Seriously what a stupid comment dont we have enough divisions in our country already??
Its not up to just one ethnicity to keep this country together its up to all of us. I think for the greater good you can afford to stay quiet sometimes instead of making discriminating remarks and calling each other ghadars and CIA agents.

Spartacus

The-Lion said:

Ha ha ha ....Bhai Kuch Aoor Bhool To Nahee Gayeee Hoo ......
Saray Jahan Ka Ghunnah Spartacus Kay Khatay Main Daal Dooo Aoor Khusch Rahooo.....

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
The-Lion said:

Ha ha ha ....Bhai Kuch Aoor Bhool To Nahee Gayeee Hoo ......
Saray Jahan Ka Ghunnah Spartacus Kay Khatay Main Daal Dooo Aoor Khusch Rahooo.....

lol @ spart haha i love this forum

vtiorial

Citizen
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:

I guess ur from MQM haha ab mujhe choro pura forum tumhein MQM ke kartoot yaad karai ga. Seriously what a stupid comment dont we have enough divisions in our country already??
Its not up to just one ethnicity to keep this country together its up to all of us. I think for the greater good you can afford to stay quiet sometimes instead of making discriminating remarks and calling each other ghadars and CIA agents.

who told you that i am from MQM ? i was just pointing out black sheeps. i was looking ahead to listen sumthing from brave pakhtoon n pathans that how such a person LALI SHAH deserves to belong to them.
unlike you who doesn't know anything and blame others without any reason and spreading hate and advising others to stay quiet why don't you just keep your mouth shut, why do you comment against any party why dont you just sit back n stay quiet

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:

who told you that i am from MQM ? i was just pointing out black sheeps. i was looking ahead to listen sumthing from brave pakhtoon n pathans that how such a person LALI SHAH deserves to belong to them.
unlike you who doesn't know anything and blame others without any reason and spreading hate and advising others to stay quiet why don't you just keep your mouth shut, why do you comment against any party why dont you just sit back n stay quiet

lol calm down sweet heart, first of all you didnt point anything out its was sparta...all you did was turn this into a ethinicity issue like an idiot ...You want the pathans to somehow prove that all pathans are honest and righteous ?? I commented against a party and you comment against the pathans bewakuf insaan...people like you need to stay queit...Also please show me when i blamed anyone with our a reason i will quit this forum if its true, i really mean that.

vtiorial

Citizen
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:

people like you should stay quiet rather advising others to do so n open your eyes n read your comment once again you blamed me that i am from MQM i always say right to right and wrong to wrong. now stay on your words and leave this forum

dillohori

Citizen
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:

people like you should stay quiet rather advising others to do so n open your eyes n read your comment once again you blamed me that i am from MQM i always say right to right and wrong to wrong. now stay on your words and leave this forum

Good! bhaga deya saale ko... jo bhi dekho, MQM pe dal detay hain

GeoG

dillohori said:

Good! bhaga deya saale ko... jo bhi dekho, MQM pe dal detay hain

Bari Badmuash Tabiat Hai Tumhari, Dillohori,
MQM Kay Mustafa Qureshi Lagay Ho
Nam Dil Lohori aur Badmashi MQM Kay Liyay, Wah G Wah...

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
vtiorial said:
I guess ur from MQM

You really are a moron , red wala part nahi nazar aya tumhein...Second the only ***ts that talk about pathans in such a way are the guys from MQM and that is the REASON why i said you might be an MQM supporter. That is a REASON !!!!! soo go find another comment where i accused anyone of anything with out a reason.Second being from MQM is not an accusation of anything, neither it is "blaming".

To dillohori i really dont know what ur problem is , first u leave abusive comments for punjabis on other posts like ur a pathan and then when pathans are attacked ur actually siding with the guy who is attacking the pathans. Are you just here to cause division ??Ya tumharey saath punjabi pathanon se zeyatti ki hai ??

Please watch ur dirty mouth lahori this is not ur house and i am not ur rishtedaar. Neither would anyone ever hope to be.Gali ke kutton ki taraf galian bhonkna acha nahi lagta khaas tor pe jab aap se barey mojud hon. Tameez seekh ke ao tori se ager kisi ne nahi seekhai. Nahi to mere paas aa jao mein seekha don ga g-10 4 isl ,street 37.

vtiorial

Citizen
furry87 said:
vtiorial said:
I guess ur from MQM

You really are a moron , red wala part nahi nazar aya tumhein...Second the only ***ts that talk about pathans in such a way are the guys from MQM and that is the REASON why i said you might be an MQM supporter. That is a REASON !!!!! soo go find another comment where i accused anyone of anything with out a reason.Second being from MQM is not an accusation of anything, neither it is "blaming".

To dillohori i really dont know what ur problem is , first u leave abusive comments for punjabis on other posts like ur a pathan and then when pathans are attacked ur actually siding with the guy who is attacking the pathans. Are you just here to cause division ??Ya tumharey saath punjabi pathanon se zeyatti ki hai ??

Please watch ur dirty mouth lahori this is not ur house and i am not ur rishtedaar. Neither would anyone ever hope to be.Gali ke kutton ki taraf galian bhonkna acha nahi lagta khaas tor pe jab aap se barey mojud hon. Tameez seekh ke ao tori se ager kisi ne nahi seekhai. Nahi to mere paas aa jao mein seekha don ga g-10 4 isl ,street 37.
you dirty mind, you shuold be careful while writing anyhting ok, you are the black sheep among us who is spreading hate, you dont have any self respect, ager tum main thori si bhi ghairat hoti tou apni zaban per qaem rehtay or forum per wapis nahi atay tum jaisay bohat saray baighairaton ka sirf yahi kam hai, i gues you have bad memory of your past thats why you come here to take out your frustration. if you still have a very little self respect left on you so stick with your words and don't come here again

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you had "very little brain" u would know that my leaving this forum is based on you proving to me that i called u an MQM guy with out a reason and i have given u a reason if you dont like it i suggest get a moderator or a pathan to come be a judge here.
Second beghairat or jahil to tum ho jo yahan pe aa ke kehte ho "Ye dekho pathano ,come defend this guy because he is pathan".
You had no reason or logic to say that. Just because u put brave before pathan does not make it okay for you to bad mouth them. I only asked u not to make discriminating statements. And i just called it a stupid statement which it was aur is ke liye bhi kisi ko judge bana lo ager nahi yakeen to, beshan pick a pathan if u want.

I dont come here because im frustrated but it seems to me like the pathans have u frustrated.

vtiorial

Citizen
i had told you that"if you still have a little respect left on you so don't come on this forum again" but you just not only came here, rather kept on commenting again a particular political party to spread hate among us and to fulfil your mission. And also proved that you are a person with no self respect, and let me tell you one more thing that pathans are not bad as you think its just your personal bad experience