Ansar Burney likely to be next Sindh governor

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ansar Burney likely to be next Sindh governor

30268_47126018.jpg

Renowned humanitarian worker Ansar Burney is likely to become the new Sindh governor.

According to sources, Burney was contacted during President Asif Ali Zardari’s London visit.

Two key figure of the government also held a meeting with Burney.

The sources said that Burney sought time to think about the offer.

Burney refused to deny or ratify the news when contacted by Dunya News.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MzAyNjg=

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a mix reaction against Mr barni ... i always find him more concerned about the issues related to Indians ... may be im totally wrong but over all the played his part to set free hundred of people sitting in jails for no reason or for small charges... him being governer of sindh wont make much difference to khi's situation... which is biggest prob people are facing in sindh right now.. but elections just being around the corner not just local body but general elections also ... i fear may be his end will be some what of poor Hakeem saeed.(May allah let his soul rest in peace)... lets wait n watch.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
I have a mix reaction against Mr barni ... i always find him more concerned about the issues related to Indians ... may be im totally wrong but over all the played his part to set free hundred of people sitting in jails for no reason or for small charges... him being governer of sindh wont make much difference to khi's situation... which is biggest prob people are facing in sindh right now.. but elections just being around the corner not just local body but general elections also ... i fear may be his end will be some what of poor Hakeem saeed.(May allah let his soul rest in peace)... lets wait n watch.

please read his profile on pulished in jang and the news published a few days back. they are so much to read in his profile other than indians. you will be amazed. he deserves nobel prize

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISS koo, khidmat e khalaq hee karnay doo, wazarat yaa governaree iss kee sehat kay liay yheek naheen.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ansar Burney will not become Governor Sindh, says brother
Published: July 11, 2011

KARACHI:
Brother of prominent human rights activist Ansar Burney has said that after Dr Ishratul Ebad stepped down from the post of Governor Sindh, Ansar Burney was contacted multiple times by President Zardari who asked him to take the post, but he (Ansar) will not take up the job. Ever since the MQM announced breaking away from the coalition as a result of which MQMs Dr Ishratul Ebad resigned from the post of Governor Sindh speculation was rife as to who will take up the post.

Although Ansar was not available for comment, his brother Sarim Burney said he was fully authorised to speak on his brothers behalf. Ansar will not consider the offer. It is not the right thing to do because Ansar believes Dr Ebad should be brought back in view of his contributions for the city and the country, he said.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 11th, 2011.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/207145/ansar-burney-will-not-become-governor-sindh-says-brother/

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
People are presently not interested in who will wear the crown for governorship they are more interested in peace in Karachi

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then if you give governorship and the CM to MQM...... Karachi will be a peaceful city trust me. Class kay sub say shararti bigray hooway bachay ko monitor bana do.

People are presently not interested in who will wear the crown for governorship they are more interested in peace in Karachi

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there were some news few years back,that ansar burmey either works for or has ties with indian agencies,one thing is clear though that ansar burney is a murtid or atheist type fellow and hates practical islam .
maybe its luck of sindh to get indian loving governors always,ishrat ibad and now ansar burney
if ansar burney became governor than no indian prisoner will remain in pakistani jails and all pakistani prisoners will be killed in indian jails i guess,like when ansar burmey released kashmir singh the indian terrorist from jail than indians repaid this by sending dead bodies of many young pakistani prisoners held in indian jails.

man when you put enemies of islam and pakistan on every top position and than expect pakistan to progress,than you live in fools paradise,expect the worse