Anti government Pakistani media. Why most of the news channels specially jeo running anti government

doctor

First of all, I should mention here that I am not a PPP supporter. Am simply a professional who have some concern about current negative role of our media specially against democratic government. It's very sad to watch that majority of anchor, sparing few like Talat Hussain, seems to have a specific personal agenda. They always talk against the government and airing programs that can lead to further depression among the masses. Off course this government is not ideal but it un doubtly did some good jobs on which our media remains silent. I have stopped watching all this bull **** and switched back to PTV because they give us some hope CV least. I will cite one example here. Our PM made a very important visit to Afghanistan few days back but our media gave it a nominal coverage although that was a very very crucial visit.

This is now the agenda of the 180 Million Pakistanis to get rid of this corrupt system.So plz dont blame the media for that...They will say what the public wanna hear anyway.Peace

First of all, I should mention here that I am not a PPP supporter. Am simply a professional who have some concern about current negative role of our media specially against democratic government. It's very sad to watch that majority of anchor, sparing few like Talat Hussain, seems to have a specific personal agenda. They always talk against the government and airing programs that can lead to further depression among the masses. Off course this government is not ideal but it un doubtly did some good jobs on which our media remains silent. I have stopped watching all this bull **** and switched back to PTV because they give us some hope CV least. I will cite one example here. Our PM made a very important visit to Afghanistan few days back but our media gave it a nominal coverage although that was a very very crucial visit.

Bro Doctor.........................your big explaination have only one and simple answer.......................crowd me har insaan libaas wearing hota he lekin jab koi naked walk karna shru kar de to all ppl see them and talk about them............................or no......................if you dont agreed please do this and look all city talk about you..............Inshallah...........;)

pakiace

a ridiculous thread i must say and also a question
what did we reap out of afghanistan visit? is the 16 crore awam all out of hunger/starvation/unemployment?
roti kapra makaan is everyone getting it?

people like you love posting for the sake of posting but are always unaware of the ground realities

PAKISTANIS HIJACKED BY SOMALIAN PIRATES KI FAMILY ARE ON ROADS, TRAFFIC SIGNALS, AN INNOCENT 8 YEAR OLD GIRL SUPPOSEDLY DAUGHTER OF ONE OF THE CAPTIVE HELD DETAINED BY SOMALIAN PIRATES HAD A CHARITY BOX IN HAND ASKING FOR AID SO THAT THEY CAN PAY THE SOMALIAN PIRATES THE REMAINING 6 CRORE OF THE RANSOM THEY ASKED FOR AND ALL CAN BE SET FREE, THIS GOVERNMENT CAN NOT EVEN PAY 6 CRORE WHEREAS RUN SCAMS OF BILLIONS IN ACTS LIKE HAJJ/NRO
THEY CAN NOT PAY 6 CRORE! THIS GOVT 6 CRORE - IF ZARDARI STOPS GOING OUT OF HIS PRESIDENT HOUSE FOR A MONTH THE MONEY FOR PROTOCOL SPENT ON SAVING THIS LUNATIC STRAY DOG COULD BE PAID TO THOSE PIRATES AND THAT PAKISTANI LIFE COULD BE SET FREE

Zindabad

Doctor you need professional doctor lol who will fix ur brain tumor ....Anti Goverment Bull Sh***

Jo jis party ka hota hai pehle hi keh deta hai ke mai us party ka nahi hun :lol:
Doctor sahab media ko kyun bura kehte ho? Jab government corruption ke record banaye gi aur awaam mar rahi ho gi to kya media mulk mai khushhaali dikhaye ga?
Jao ab PTV dekho aur khush fehmi mai raho:
'Pakistan is World's #1 country with no problems, corruption and inflation is a myth and media is lying'

M_Adnan.L

Government kitni "achi" hai tou election commission nay jo parliamentarians k assets ki list jari ki hai woh dekhlo......list main tou half he hoga uska jo asal main inn sub lotayron k pass hai!

The question you can ask is: Why is the government so biased against Geo to close down two of its channels?
Didnt they give long lectures of freedom of media?
And if government shows such a bias then you can expect a reaction from the media.

You are zardarifan arent ya? lol

Humble Pakistani

I am surprised at your statement... Can you tell me ONE just ONE good thing this government has done so far... It is the duty of the independent MEDIA to bring forth the deeds of the government in power. The people voted for these leaders NOT for them to loot this country... Three years ago people of Pakistan were not dying of hunger. Today people have no food to eat. They are taking their children out of school because they cannot afford it. There are daily drone attacks and in its retaliation daily suicide bombing where innocent Pakistanis are dying. Your so called leaders who you have sympathy for… DO NOT LOVE Pakistan even an iota. How many of them give their taxes honestly. You call yourself a professional. You must be paying more taxes then theses billionaire leaders of yours. Support your media to throw your lovely corrupt leaders out of the office and into the slammer!

ڈاکٹر صاحب آپ کسی اچھے حکیم سے اپنا علاج کروائیں۔

ویسے یہ کہیں جعلی ڈاکٹر تو نہی۔ ?