Anti Pakistan movies (ban all indian movies)

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yar code_decode, baat 2 to sahi khata hey yar, chul yeah bata kui NEW indian movies aai hey yeah nahi, bhut din say nahi dekhi yar

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@code_decode.. canda mein reh ker pakistan mein bollywood movies ban ker rahe ho..... paksitani movies dekheen hain kabhi???

Star Gazer

This and such other movies are indian movies with actors,directors, financiers and story writers are all from india and they have tried to show that the terrorists are muslims, whivh is wrong . We all know that these terrorists are financed by the indians to blmae Pakistan and that is how the indians know so much about the terrorists and what they say and how they behave.
So actually indians are the culprits and we should sue them for trying to defame us without any evidence.
This also tells us the ulterior motives of that nation, lets not be fooled by their, now on and now off, friendly gestures.

Unicorn

Banned
Codedecode it was way of the top. But was not about Muslims its about India and Pakistan-I am Sorry.

moazzamniaz

Instead of pulling other`s legs, should make some watchable Pakistani movies ourselves to counter. May b it is time to get rid of this 'Ban the FB' mentality!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know what happened to us

One day, some peopel will suggest us "to ban everything"

Wake up Pakistani and Lets fight in FRONT

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
wese MQM ke hardcore lovers kafi defend kar rahe haen apne masters ko....... lagta hae London waale sarkar ke aagae koi nai haddi gai hae india se........ LOL

Unicorn

Banned
As a good will gesture I am posting a song by a Legend on the subcontinent Madam Noor Janan lets enjoy together.

Let me deal with damm zionists first it won't link up;

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani b bana lain aisi movies. Pakistani industry is just not doing its job. Ek achhi movie tau banti nahi hai.

M

mimran301

Pakistani b bana lain aisi movies. Pakistani industry is just not doing its job. Ek achhi movie tau banti nahi hai.

honestly guys tell me, when last time you had watched Lollywood movie? Since movies are not working, stage dramas and mujra became another medium to put attention. Which is full rubbish. So Indian movies are blessing, I am all for in favor of indian movies in Pakistani cinemas. Certainly not of sunny deol's anti pak movies, but more of rani mukher ji and aishwerya ray and khans.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar code_decode, baat 2 to sahi khata hey yar, chul yeah bata kui NEW indian movies aai hey yeah nahi, bhut din say nahi dekhi yar

why not at you service

here is the movie trailer :lol::lol::lol: ticket black may milra heha nine zero per jildi se lelo

Last edited:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know what happened to us

One day, some peopel will suggest us "to ban everything"

Wake up Pakistani and Lets fight in FRONT

One day, some peopel will suggest us "to ban everything" yes MQM including

have u ever been to India can u see 1 Pakistani channel ?

if you ask me not a single Indian content should be allowed in Pakistan as they are brain washing Pakistani people through there media

oh OK now i know why India Israel USA Europe and all anti Pakistani loved or liked Musharraf including you

Unicorn

Banned
honestly guys tell me, when last time you had watched Lollywood movie? Since movies are not working, stage dramas and mujra became another medium to put attention. Which is full rubbish. So Indian movies are blessing, I am all for in favor of indian movies in Pakistani cinemas. Certainly not of sunny deol's anti pak movies, but more of rani mukher ji and aishwerya ray and khans.

I thing there is a good market for an anti-Indian movie in Pakistan. I am thinking of casting Sunny Deol as a Pakistani soldier who goes to Indian border and curses at Indians at least twice verbally and three times in songs. He is an actor he does not care to him its another job. I think the film will do relay good.

Unicorn

Banned
As a good will gesture I am posting a song by a Legend on the subcontinent Madam Noor Janan lets enjoy together. I beat the zionists

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wese MQM ke hardcore lovers kafi defend kar rahe haen apne masters ko....... lagta hae London waale sarkar ke aagae koi nai haddi gai hae india se........ LOL

It is the duty of every stooge to defend its Masters' interests.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i saw one pakistani movie it was banned in uncle mushy era the name of the movie was ?

(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)(omg)
:13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13:

Last edited by a moderator:

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
hamar midea us call gril ki tarha hay jis ko es say koi faraq nahi parta kay paysay kahan say ya chor say dako say ya shareef say isi tarha hamary media ko kiay kay kon si filam dakhan hay kon si nahi bas paysay anay chahiyaien chahay mulak dushmani pay dakhien ya den ki badnami pay paysay anay chahiya add milnay chahien call girl or media maien ya bat comman hay woh hay paysa jahan say marzi aay:(

Unicorn

Banned
Code decode I will make it up to you. I will produce another movie where a Muslim soldier working at India's border falls in love with a Hindu girl working at Indian border whose dad is the president of local Shiv Sena chapter.There will love songs with both of them dancing around the fence with dialog like: Saleem hum is taar ko kaisey khatam karain. Saleem: Nalini yeh taar kay cheez hai main tumarhay lia Pahhd cheer dunga.

There will be dramatic dialogs between father and daughter after daughter informs the father that she is converting to Islam.The whole city will erupt in anti-Muslim riots while Saleem and Nalini decide to sacrifice there love to stop the violence and Saleem will die trying to stop violence and the whole town will melt down with love for Saleem. Every single eye will be wet with tears and film will end with a very sad song.

It will be family film make so bring the family.