Any benefit to having a Canadian Passport when applying for jobs in Pakistan?

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دوسری کشتی کا آپشن ھونے کے بعد مشکل ھے پاکستان میں سیٹ ھونا
کمپلین اور کمپیریژن کرتے وقت گزرتا رھےگا

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
jab tak nooroun ka faisala nahi ho jata. dont go there...wahan safarish ka baghair kuch bhe nahi....yeh PMLN ki meharbani hai or baat kartay hain khulfa-rashdeen ki..shame. paleet or dheet mentality , ghatia or ********** or suwer ki chamri wallay norray jab tak iss qoum per musalat hain , dont even think about it.

salmaa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
canadian passport doesnt have viza requirement for 150 countries, but the most important countries for pakistanies required viza like pakistan india saudi arab brazil russia and many more important countries, this is not an extra qualification to work in pakistan may be you have to face some racism when people knows that you have not only citizen of pakistan...

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
I wanted to clarify, the reason why i asked this question because someone informed me that there are certain sectors in the economy in Pakistan where if they find out that you can travel on their behalf visa free to 150 countries, it will be a big plus and they will be willing to pay you $60,000 plus perks, travel.

MACsays

Citizen
It wont benefit you in real terms, but yes it can give you a upper hand if you have the same qualification as others in that panel or something.