Apas Ki Baat - 20th April 2011 - If PMLN Make Coalition With Imran Khan, The Future Govt Will be the

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Circumstances will probably force PLMn to agree on this arrangement to avoid any interference from agencies to control Govt in future.

PLMn is vocal against PTI these days not to lose too much ground to IK but there are numerous voices inside PLMn, Khawaja Sa'ad Rafiq loudest one, to avoid dividing the rightist vote and hand over victory to PPP coalition.

GeoG

Sethi is chamcha of N league, great IK will never sit with MUNAFIK League(N-League)

Sethi Chamcha of N League, since when???
Bhai he was hanged upside down by NS and uses every opportunity to thrash NS.

He is close to Zardari Gang and was very close friend of Salman Taseer.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a general fact that there is right and left side votes. Left side has been represented by ppp, anp mqm etc. While on the right side is typically Muslim league all factions, ji and some other small parties. Never will the leftist support the party on the right side and vica versa. So yes if the ISI is playing its cards then the right side vote will be divided and eventually ppp will be the biggest beneficialry. So good luck to every one and zardari khapaa.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Sethi is chamcha of N league, great IK will never sit with MUNAFIK League(N-League)

GeoG is right - Sethi is Zardari's chamcha and was a very close friend of Salman Taseer. He has no affiliation with NS. On the other hand he is a corrupt journalist, so he gets money from different politicians and speaks for them. However, I think he is still with Zardari right now.

I am a supporter of IK and PTI and hoping they win. However, as far as sitting with another party is concerned - unfortunately all other major parties (other than PTI I mean) are corrupt or criminals/traitors or both. These include but not limited to: PPP, PML(N), PML(Q), APML, MQM, JUI(F), ANP, etc. However, the bitter truth is that PML(N) is better out of all the other major parties. What I am trying to say is that if IK's sitting with PML(N) is pathetic, then sitting with MQM & APML will be even worse. Another bigger bitter truth is that, he will still have to sit with someone to become Prime Minister. While I don't agree with people who still say PTI can only take less than 5 seats in country (I believe PTI can easily take over 40 seats) I know IK cannot alone form majority. Its a great problem right now. If Imran allies with any major party, that cannot work out e.g. PML(N), Q or PPP - coz then that party will be in majority and not PTI. Therefore its important to break PPP, PMLN and PMLQ votes and sit with smaller parties so that IK can become Prime Minister.

Politics is not magic and IK is not a magician. He has to do little compromises. While PML(N) is the best party among all the evil parties, IK cannot sit with them for elections as it won't benefit the nation (i.e. Nawaz Sharif will be the PM instead of Imran Khan and that is not acceptable). This is the political truth.....difficult decision for IK ... let's see what he does.

I agree with Ch. Nisar about Army..... well done. I have a habit of appreciating what is right and condemning what's wrong (and i think we all shud do that). I don't support PML(N) but Ch's stance is right - if Army cannot protect us, they should be sent home. However the funny thing is that Nawaz Sharif was having a deep sleep thinking he is going to get the next term for sure. Now he has been badly disturbed after seeing the chances of him being out. This shows he just needs power. If he were patriotic he would have done these things earlier and not after three years. He should have stood up against drone attacks - he should have fought like a true opposition leader instead of enjoying presidential level security in the Raiwind Mahal. If NS had played great opposition role, no one could have stopped him from sweeping the next elections. But the stupid guy really did bad politics. He kept on supporting government in everything.... waise Zardari kamal banda hai (as a shrewed villain ;) ) hehe....

Najam Sethi is right in saying that the law saying Parliamentarians cannot hold bank accounts or assets in foreign countries. The right way is that the Parliamentarians should be required to declare all assets worldwide on an annual basis alongwith a statement of changes in assets. There should be a very heavy penalty (in addition to being ineligible for being a parliamentarian) if any assets are not shown. If they show all the movement every year, they will be required to pay taxes on all that movement, whether that money is earned in Pakistan or as an investment income in another country. Regular audits should be done by an independent body. That's maximum we can do.

The answer to Imran's question (from facebook) is simple - We will keep on taking more loans till we get an honest person to lead the country and that means Imran Khan!!

He is also right about permanent residency.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
سمجھ نہیں آرھا کہ کیوں نجم سیھٹی ، عمران کے پیچھے ھاتھ اور پاؤں دھوں کے پڑ گیا ھے۔۔۔۔۔

نجم سیھٹی آپ خواہ کچھ بھی کہے ، عمران نے کسی سٹیٹس کو پارٹی کیساتھ الحاق نہیں کرنا

اور اگر عمران نے ایسی کوئی حرکت کی بھی تو انھیں کارکن کی طرف سے شدید مزاحمت کا سامنا کرنا پڑیگا، جو انھیں الطاف حسین کے ٹیلیفون کے بارے میں کرنا پڑا تھا ۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mian Sahib kab apnay balbutay pay jeeta hay? For that matter aaj tak sub hee fauj ki madad say power may ayee hain. Abi bhee Punjab ki huqumat lootoon ki madad say chal rahi hay...... aur aap ko pata hay yeh sub Q-leauge kis nay banayee thee?

akaila tu IK 100 saal main bhe hakumat nai bana sakta..................

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
@ mjzafar

Brother, I don't think Imran would go with any Status-co Parties and PML (N) is one on them.

Imran has categorically denied the coalition with any party which has been involved in corruption and PML (N) has been involved. Plus as Nawaz Shareef is not a trustworthy person and he has deceived Imran twice in recent past, I don't think Imran would go for coalition with PML (N) (Though Nawaz Shareef might want).

The Whole Pakistan..

I think Imran would go for either in coalition or seat adjustment with JI in whole Pakistan because JI has good vote bank in Karachi, in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK. JI is vast spread party ( though not in terms of seats) than PML (N)...

Imran might go with Sunni Tehrik as well in some places like Karachi and Punjab

Sindh:

Imran would go with Nationalist Parties of Sindh.

Baluchistan:

Imran might go with Mehmood Khan Achakzai (PMAP) and BNB (Mengal) in Baluchistan...

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chacha tum kaheen bhang pee ka to nahen ayaa??? 99 main he got into power with out the armies support cause he took stand against them in the previous government. Tumhari favourite fouj ko 2 time counter kia tha sirf issi na. Woh Imran ki tarah generals ki lap main nahen baith ta. Although Nawaz bhe aik amriyat ki paidawar tha lol. Bitter truth but a truth. Even the chief justice took oath on PCO but when he said NO to a general the whole nation was behind. So if some one tries to do a good thing by not saying yes to generals than i am with him. On the contrary if Imran even is naive enough to think he will get into power by the support of ISI and they will let him do anything thats totaly non sense. If you get into power by there help than they will dictate you. Every body is smart enough to know why he is not putting a single blame of drones on Army though its the army who accepted it. Why he does not put blame of Raymond on ISI though they were the ones who did this. You cannot keep lying to people and they will beleive you. Be upfront and tell the truth. If you dont have the guts then go to seeta white
Mian Sahib kab apnay balbutay pay jeeta hay? For that matter aaj tak sub hee fauj ki madad say power may ayee hain. Abi bhee Punjab ki huqumat lootoon ki madad say chal rahi hay...... aur aap ko pata hay yeh sub Q-leauge kis nay banayee thee?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
A party who can take care of the jialaas of PPP and gave them such a hard time than its nothing for them to take down Imran in no time. But i havent heard any real campaign from there side. I guess people forgot how they use to campaign against the toughest jialas and there pants use to get wet. Imran bacha hai abhi. So let him do the dirty thing of criticizing every one. You look fool when you do something like that. Now you have to sit with MQM the killers and the bhagora general?? is that your standard?
Circumstances will probably force PLMn to agree on this arrangement to avoid any interference from agencies to control Govt in future.

PLMn is vocal against PTI these days not to lose too much ground to IK but there are numerous voices inside PLMn, Khawaja Sa'ad Rafiq loudest one, to avoid dividing the rightist vote and hand over victory to PPP coalition.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
han khawaboon main 100 times. LOL Imran and win huh . its 1 year to the elections and once they get close every one will see who stands where. Imran can be another JI. who has few supporters here and there. thats it. Yes he can get help from ISI but that might will give him some seats. chaloo bheek main la laina ISI sa . waisa bhee they are your new puppet masters
sethi has understood now that Imran khan is gonna win :)

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
eik daffa ka ziker hai kisi analyst se poochha gaya kah kal baadil honge ya dhoop niklai gi tu mosoof kahnai lagai

baadil honge lakin dhoop k b chances hein. waise muje meri chirya ne bataya hai kah baadil aur dhoop donon b ho saktai hein.

ab kya koi muje bata sakta hi in analyst sahib ka analysis ghalat honai ka koi chance hai?

Bas aise hi hein Najam Sethi sahib. They dont want to be wrong whatsoever. Please Maaf ker dein unhein.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ ایک روشن حقیقت ہے کے عوام میڈیا کی آزادی کے بعدسیاست کو سمجھنے لگے ہیں اور نوجوانوں کی حد تک ذات برادری کی قید سے بھر نکل کر سوچنے لگے ہیں اور تبدیلی کے خویش مند ہیں. اب تبدیلی کے مرحلے میں دو آپشن ہیں.

١) متحدہ قومی موومنٹ
٢) تحریک انصاف

مستقبل قریب کے انتخابات میں یہ دونوں جماعتیں حیران کر دینے والے نتایج کے ساتھ سامنے آہیں گی اور مستقبل کا روشن اور خوشحال پاکستان ان دونوں جماعتوں سے وابستہ ہے. میری نظر ان دونوں جماعتوں کو کسی سے الحاق یا اتحاد کرنے کی قطعی ضرورت نہیں. خوا مخواہ کیوں اپنے آپ پر ان آزمائی ہی جماعتوں کے سیاہ کارناموں کی کالک اپنے اوپر لینے کے مترادف ہو گا. دونوں جماعتوں کوچاہیے نیے آنے والے انتخابات می یا تو سولو فلائٹ یا پھر آپس میں انتخابی حکمت عملی بذریہ سیٹ ایڈجسٹمنٹ تیار کریں اور لوٹ کھسوٹ کے ماہر سیاست دانوں کے لئے لوہے کا چنا ثابت ہوں. ضروری نہیں کے آنے والے انتخابات میں جیتا جائے اور حکومت تشکیل دی جائے اگر مضبوط حزب مخالف کی زمیداری بھی پوری ایمانداری سے ادا کی جائے تو ان چوراچکوں ڈکیتوں سے اتحاد سے لاکھ درجہ بہتر ہے. ایک محاوره ہے کے بکرے کی مان کب تک خیر مناے گی ایک دن تو چھری تلے اے گی. اسی کے مصداق ایک دیں انشا اللہ پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی اور نواز کمپنی کا ملک سےصفایا ہو جائے گا

Last edited:

GeoG

A party who can take care of the jialaas of PPP and gave them such a hard time than its nothing for them to take down Imran in no time. But i havent heard any real campaign from there side. I guess people forgot how they use to campaign against the toughest jialas and there pants use to get wet. Imran bacha hai abhi. So let him do the dirty thing of criticizing every one. You look fool when you do something like that. Now you have to sit with MQM the killers and the bhagora general?? is that your standard?

Gone are the days when pressure tactics could be used to make false cases against political workers to corner them and please don't compare Jiyalas with PTI supporter. There are forty two channels operational, looking for news stories, I don't think old dirty game could be played in old fashion.
You are giving a strange logic that one hand you are criticizing for confronting all political parties and in the very next sentence you are taunting for speaking to MQM and Bhagora General. This is surely not our standard and IK has disappointed his supporters by talking to Kal.uu Sarkar.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well fortunately we have all the videos where he kept convincing each and every one that mqm is a facist party and altaf killeed over 200 people. So to talk to killers? or he has changed all his views now?
Are we going to see him giving hand in hand with musharaf and than maybe it will be zardari? who knows? if he can talk to a killer (his own words) than atleast zardari is not a killer.

Gone are the days when pressure tactics could be used to make false cases against political workers to corner them and please don't compare Jiyalas with PTI supporter. There are forty two channels operational, looking for news stories, I don't think old dirty game could be played in old fashion.
You are giving a strange logic that one hand you are criticizing for confronting all political parties and in the very next sentence you are taunting for speaking to MQM and Bhagora General. This is surely not our standard and IK has disappointed his supporters by talking to Kal.uu Sarkar.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Najam Sethi should change show's name as UNDER KI BAAT

This is confirm ,Imran Khan have got pact with Army and Establishment, Are you hearing any thing against killers or beurocracy or Army officials, nothing, but Mr Imran Khan simply open his toward H.E Mr Zardai or Nawaz Shareef, poor chap finally having some hopes to find some space in Parliament.

Najam Sethi review are really realistic, he has exposed very cleverly relations of Imran Khan between all corrupts.