Apology

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear furry87 and others,

Thanks for reminding us the incidence on Lal masjid and the way Musharraf handled it barbarically. I was the one who created this thread "Musharaf future President and Imran Khan future Pr. Minister". Your comments made me realize my mistake. I am again now of the opinion that Musharraf is NOT the solution for Pakistan's problem.

But I would still say that be Muslim first, then Pakistani and then Punjabi or anything else. Please do not reject or criticize someone becuase he or she does not speak your language.

"You shall hold fast to the rope of Allah, all of you, and do not be divided" Qura'an [3:103]

I am not a MQM fan. I think Altaf Husain is a Ghunda (????) and most of MQM workers (not necessarily supporters) are Ghundas (????). I see lot of hatred against Urdu speaking Pakistanis in this forum. You can not assume that all of the Urdu speaking population are Ghunda (????) like Altaf Husain. These Gundas are not more than 1% of Karachi Population.

Again I would like to apologise for creating the thread "Musharaf future President and Imran Khan future Pr. Minister". .

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Your statement is highly appreciated....

It is good that you realized that what Mush did wasnt all right...

Secondly.....

We are not suffering from Qaht ur Rijal neither this nation is sterile that it can not produce a good leader...

????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???????

From ...

A Ghunda (MQM supporter up to some extent)

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Apology for what ??

Why are you apologizing for having an opinion ? no need to justify anything because it's every Pakistani's right to follow or like any big and popular leader like Nawaz Sharif or someone like Asif Zardari or leader of third largest party Altaf Hussain OR someone from a smaller party, this is my friends called Democracy.

NO need to justify anything about your political leadership... we all believe in democracy and democracy gives you that right.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chaudhry_1960 :NO need to justify anything about your political leadership... we all believe in democracy and democracy gives you that right.

Ch sahab: You are contradicting yourself. According to you there is no need of justification your leader if he takes some action and people call it a bad call. And then it is democracy to you :) Give it one more thought.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Pakistani19,
Your comments are highly appreciated but i would just like to add something here. You do not need to apologize because you have a right to your opinion given the information you have. You like many others and me have been misled by lies and deceit for many years. I would like to add to what you said before, that we should be human first , then a muslim and then a pakistani and then punjabi or whatever. But really doesnt matter you can be 4 in 1 at the same time and level. And whatever part of you is required at the moment should kick in be it pakistani or muslim or human. Being human and most of all it is our duty to stand up against the atrocities even especially when they are committed by our own coward leaders.

I can assure you that no one on this forum has anything against urdu speaking or pukhtuns or sindhis, or balochis or kashmirs. Educated people do not discriminate on the basis of cast or creed, its the racists that do that. So please know for certain that we have nothing against urdu speaking people , they are every bit as pakistani as punjabis or the sindhis or the puktuns or balochis and whatever other race we have in this country. This country was made for muslims and if you are a somalian muslim or a palestinian muslims you are more than welcome to call you self pakistani if you wish.

My only wish in this life is to see musharraf hang and bring closure to those mothers who still do not know what happened to their little girls and sons , to those girls who had to carry the bodies of their dead school mates by the hundreds.
He does not deserve our respect or sympathy.I'll just leave it at that.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
armani said:
Chaudhry_1960 :NO need to justify anything about your political leadership... we all believe in democracy and democracy gives you that right.

Ch sahab: You are contradicting yourself. According to you there is no need of justification your leader if he takes some action and people call it a bad call. And then it is democracy to you :) Give it one more thought.

What he meant was you have the right to your opinion and vote. While we can debate issues and leaders here that does not mean you will be forced to change ur political views by force. You do not need to justify your political views but we have the right to question them :).

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
FURRY 87:You do not need to justify your political views but we have the right to question them
I think you need to justify your political views. Justification in a sense that the other person does not have to agree with your logic but it should make some sense. And usually if an idea is making sense, it does not face to to many arguments.
If you are following a leader, it means you are following his political ideologies. There must be major commonality in yours and your political leadership's thoughts. Which eventually makes you follow him. So, justifying your political views indirectly justify your leader's views.
This justification in political world is known as " freedom of speech". And you get freedom of speech in " Democracy".
So, in democracy you do justify your thoughts.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol i think freedom speech also comes with freedom of action, and freedom means at times chosing to shut your mouth when you do not want to explain or justify you actions unless ur in the court of law or exposed to law enforcement agencies .