Appeal to all siasat.pk members and viewers..!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear friends as you know corruption is a big problem in Pakistan. We as a nation won't be able to develop our beloved homeland unless we get rid of this cancer. With each passing day new cases of our filthy eliete are comming to light.

May I suggest the honourable viewers of this forum to please step ahead to address this problem and do something practical to burry the corruption forever. Is this enough to logon to siasat.pk, watch some videos and post a few comments??? and thats it...

We want to create a big and loud voice out of this forum for the sake of our prosperity and dignity.

Please post your suggesions to make this forum a profound voice..

Thanks, waiting for your kind replies...

Sangeen.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do you suggest?

I think we need to get rid of Zardari asap.

Get rid of corrupt learders from the top. Atleast get a better leader than Zardari who is proven cheater, liar, promise breaker, thief and what not. You can't expect much more from the people who are working under him. They are more likely to be even worst.

He must go! Midterm election is an ideal scenerio. We need to start from scratch.

I think Zardari will only go If Awam put pressure on him, otherwise nothing is going to happen on the 28th.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Send every dishonest, corrupt, embezzling, thieving, lying, deceiving and cheating mulk faroosh with one way ticket to Hell. They are Pakistans enemies no 1 and do not deserve to live in Pakistan.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
This forum is a very tiny little voice which will never be heard, this kind of forums are best used for people to come and take their fustrations out. The only way maybe if somehow Siasat.pk has a direct link with some well known news organisations which may quote people's opinions about certain matters or broadcast results of polls from this forum in their news feeds about certain events.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
salamailekum
well very nice suggestion to do something practical , but what practical do we expect each other to do?

we are not just facing corruption at the highest level but at grass root level , from any peon in office to president , from constable to prime minister, from a clerk to generals..all are corrupt.

Like ameer taimoor said it take few days to capture a country but hundred years to change its attitude.

we need to identify areas where as an individual we can stop and eliminate corruption.

and my most honest suggestion is
all those people who are in uk and europe should form an alliance and whenever and who so ever of our politicians come to these countries to spend OUR money on his lavish life style we should make their life difficult , take them to court, have peace ful demonstrations against them in those countries.
Cut off their social network.....let them realize that they are traitors .

let me know if my suggestion appeals and if there are any like minded people around.
lets do this for those girls who have to sell themselves to feed their brothers and sisters, lets do this for those orphans who still wait for a piece of bread while bilawal enjoys dance parties. lets do this for our famlies who could have safety if our leaders were not corrupt.

over to you and i will appreciate sensible replies

jony

Citizen
yes its true we are getting down every single day. we should take action. but as every one know we need a path. to get rid of zardari will not be enough we need to know who is going next to oprate the system and what will be the future of Pakistan?.
As everyone knows about the past of our politsions according to his knowledge. If we are here today only becasue we never took serious the mattar and left the matter to our elders just to pole the vote regardless whom. its just a FARIZA.

I can write everyday a new story of our siasatdan.Its not beasue I have personal intrest or I don't like them. But since last 30 years I am also reading news papaers And I know what they have done almost everyting to remain in power. As I once wrote that now is the responsibilites of those who understand the matter. they should write truth. bring awareness tothe people. everyone has to play his role. No body can do alone becuase you these currupts have sources they are used too to have haram since long time. So by critisizing them abusing them and talking about them as media is doing we achive nothing. In fact siasat was ever a job of those people who were waderay rich people by family and badmash. They always achive their goal somehow. Now educated people are there but not badmash, they eed unity to prove their stringth. So please first everyone have to ask heart and mind who is the better to deal with in this tough time. if we don't make the decision now then we will be again in the same shaytani chaker for next years. and who has time now again again and again the same. if you are agree with me then please think it over and this time you have chance to sweep all currupts forever.
we are busy living abroad working hard and thinking day and night for paklistan it doesn't help.
Please try now to give this governing system to someone better who seems much better then those who already know the technics how to make money when they are in power. please do it know.
I am thankful for this form. I don't know how much it is really afacted but at least we can say here what we feel.

small4780

Banned
I think, immediate solution is Bring Back Mushi Bhai.

You will remove Zardari, then cooperative scandel fame, loan userper, foreign currency account freezer, supreme court attacker, SRO fame Ittefaq wheeler and dealer Gunja Brigade (now turned into BA-WAZU MOMINS) is sitting there.

You remove Gunja Brigade then MQM is there but the country is full of MQM haters and big provinces will not allow them to rule.

In this zoo full of corrupt and haters and tassubis, God knows what will happen to the country.

Then there is Molla Munafiq Brigade who grow beard in the same proportion as their hatred for those who are not in their sect.

Then there is Army when they come to rule they don't want to leave.

Then there is Paki Zaliman Brigade who wants to kill every one with foreign aid.

OR MAY be to Supreme court judges !

What will happen to our country.

I think, as a nation, we must have done some mistakes and atrocities that we are faced with these situations. On the streets, TT carrying youth and DAKUs will kill you if you don't handover your mobile and hard earned money. They are sitting outside all ATMs, Banks, Shops and Mandis or any place where they feel there is some value for them with impunity. No one can touch them. If you try to grab any DAKU, their brother and cousins called police will come to rescue them and put you behind bars. Trigger happy police is all around to not only loot the awam but to molest and crush them. On the top of that Sugar and Atta mafia is there to make you die of hunger and to profit from miseries of people. Did Quaid e Azam dream for this Pakistan where no one is safe. In every transaction and every matter with financial implication there is cuts, commissions and kickbacks for the rulers.

Allah Pakistan par rahem farmain. The awam should pray to Allah for salvation.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
small4780
small4780 ya jo app na itna zyda or lamba bal bla bla likh ha .is sub ka nachoor ya matlab ya ha ka only [musharaf] and [altaf] r only solution .bhai ya 2 line ma likh dena tha.itna dumag waste karny ke kia zarort the. :shock:

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think i am also the one who is raising the voice against corruption,specially this govt under zardari country is going into a hole because of corruption and no governence.zardari is very pathetic and a big liar.As long he stays ,corruption will not stop and there is incompetence and no solution for or stimulus programme for the poor.we should raise the voice for mid-term election so we have a change of govt with new and honest people.corruption in the country will not be gone as long zardari is in power.corruption and zardari are the same "cancer",it have to be removed.thank you for this nice and timely topic.I have been harrased because of my outburts against corruption.

G

i have just one idea , someone have to kill them by target and then pakistan will be safe , as long they are alive they will never go from pak and they never stop looting, so just one and only thing is to clean these shit leadrs just to kill them one by one and clean our pak ad bring one person like ZAID HAMID thoughts and moral

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
well guys thanks for your concern for Pakistan...

as one brother mentioned we should arrange peaceful protests and demonstration in foreign countires as well in Pakistan. And on each possible medium and forum...

Agar ham kholoos aur naek niyatti se kaam karengen to Allah hamare result ko nahi balke esi Khuloos ko dekhega... Qayamat ke din hamare pas koi bahana hoga ke ham ne apni koshish ki...

Ap sab mashAllah parhe likhe aur bashaoor Pakistani haen... on Billions nadaar, ghareeb, lachar aur bebas ham watnon ki nigaahen aap ki taraf haen... Khudara enhen mayoos mat karie...

my humble suggesions are:

Never keep quite on their corruption.
Raise your voice in each possible way
Protest protest protest....
Demonstarte peacefully..
Let the world knows how much filthy and bad our leaders are.
Try to convince people who don't have access to such forums.
Don't assume this forum is a small voice and no one gonna notice it.. beleive me the reality is "WE ARE NOTICED"
All the guest visitors are requested to please sign up and let the world HEAR you by making healthy comments and suggesions.

Beleive me if you let Zardari and Co to rule for complete 5 years the scenario will be:

90% of our population will be below the poverty line
80% of Pakistan will be privatized and kept slave to BIG POWERS.
Our treasures will be emptied.

And each national air port, sea port, roads and CHOKES will be named to "Shaheed Benazir Bhutto" no wonder if we will se BIBIs pic on our corruncy instead of Quid e Azam..

please keep suggesting... thanks.