Apple iPad 2 Keybaord from Logitech for 99$

hans

Banned
It looks like I am promoting or acting like a Sales Guy:lol: .. but its one heck sharp looking item. A friend of mine purchased it. I am just hipped!.
Its around 99$ + tax and shipping.

The perfect companion for your iPad 2. The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for the iPad 2 has a thin, eye-catching design that gives your device durable protection, added functionality and style. You'll wonder how you ever used your iPad 2 without one.

• Aircraft-grade aluminum with a bead-blasted, anodized finish that matches the iPad 2
  • Military grade high-density padding for superior drop protection
  • Stylish, thin and lightweight. Half as thin as most folios for the iPad 2
  • Large, flat base allows for use on a soft or uneven surface such as a lap or on a bed
  • Only adds about ?" to the iPad 2
  • Embedded wireless Bluetooth physical keyboard
  • Special function keys for music control, volume control, slideshow, home, search, etc.
  • Remove the iPad 2 from your Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 and your iPad 2 automatically wakes up. Place it back and your iPad 2 goes to sleep.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ipad is crap............ just a waste of money yaar.. only for luxury lifestyle people...

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its the transformation of computer usage and one step ahead of taking over Laptop technology. In future IPAD will takeover laptops just like laptop tech did to desktops. Apple announced last year having a full-fledged MAC OS in IPAD by End of 2012. Fingers Crossed...

jh_haroon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why not get a laptop if you want to use a keyboard.

Ipad is limited, its just a light browsing and gaming device.

What do u think that what more than 50% of computer user do on a computer?

Watching Videos, Face Book, Gaming, Word and Spread sheets, Printing,
every thing is available on ipad.