Are Muhajirs Discriminated?

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In 62 years, there is second generation born on this holy land, but still called Muhajirs.
This generation never been to their fore-fathers land, but still called Muhajirs.
When they want take share, they become "oppressed" Muhajirs.

When will this game end ?????
When the opportunist political leaders will fool the nation.

Be PAKISTANI and Be a Honest PAKISTANI.

??????? ???????

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barak Hussain Obama is a president of United States of America, he is proud to be called African American and still saying I am an immigrant from Nigeria born with a Nigerian father.

What are all China Towns doing in every big city of the world?
Why Little Italy streets are in everywhere in USA and Canada?
What all Desi Markets are doing in every corner of every city of Europe and North America?
Why Sikhs, after more than 100 years, are still Indians in Canada? Why these Sikhs write street names in their areas in Hindi Language?
etc.etc.

None of the above gave any sacrifice to build these countries.

But in Pakistan, Muhajirs made Pakistan, they have every right to live there and to be called with a decent name of Muhajir.This name was given to them by the local population.

They did not choose it. They chose Pakistani instead, but no one accepted and liked this identity of theirs.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barak Hussain Obama is a president of United States of America, he is proud to be called African American and still saying I am an immigrant from Nigeria born with a Nigerian father.

What are all China Towns doing in every big city of the world?
Why Little Italy streets are in everywhere in USA and Canada?
What all Desi Markets are doing in every corner of every city of Europe and North America?
Why Sikhs, after more than 100 years, are still Indians in Canada? Why these Sikhs write street names in their areas in Hindi Language?
etc.etc.

None of the above gave any sacrifice to build these countries.

But in Pakistan, Muhajirs made Pakistan, they have every right to live there and to be called with a decent name of Muhajir.This name was given to them by the local population.

They did not choose it. They chose Pakistani instead, but no one accepted and liked this identity of theirs.

Read the stats and analyse them, digest them and answer them, instead of childish smiles

Khuda ki qasam I like and love these stats. I have no problem if my brothers in Punjab are progressing and educating their children. Eventually, it will be an asset to Pakistan.
But, please do the samething with your other Pakistani fellows who are living outside you province. Open your hearts and minds and stop calling them different names and do not try to push them into a closed alley. They also can do a lot for Pakistan.
Thanks

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
OBAMA IS AFRICAN-AMERICAN BUT HIS FATHER WAS NOT FROM NIGERIA , HE WAS FROM KENIA WEST AFRICA WHILE NIGERIA IS IN WEST AFRICA.
OTHER THING OBAMA FATHER WAS A MUSLIM BUT OBAMA CALLED HIMSELF CHIRISTAN..........................SO PLS DON,T COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OBAMA FAMILY,
THEY ARE NON-MUSLIM & WE ARE MUSLIM ,,,,,,,,SAME FOR CHAINES,,,,,,,THEY CAN MAKE CHAINA TOWN BUT WE SHOULD NOT DO ................