Are you Muhajir Or Pathan??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Was that u Mohib, with the gun. then well done...

Otherwise , practically, not possible.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Real life experience will not be that simple, please dont try to be HERO.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
A good message

WAKE UP PAKISTAN

Very nice video.
At-least we can try to be beyond these ethnic divides.
May Allah Help us in this regard.
Sometime when I see our forum friends in this mind set, I feel like shaking them up and get out of this hatred and be a Pakistani.
These ethnic divides will kill us all one day.
For Allah's sake let us try. May Allah Help us. Ameen.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very nice video.
At-least we can try to be beyond these ethnic divides.
May Allah Help us in this regard.
Sometime when I see our forum friends in this mind set, I feel like shaking them up and get out of this hatred and be a Pakistani.
These ethnic divides will kill us all one day.
For Allah's sake let us try. May Allah Help us. Ameen.

As everyone else i appreciate the message too but believe me it has nothing to do with the solution of the problem,do u think its common ppl killing each other?no my frds its the people with vested interests,those whoz bread and butter is because of the GUN POWER.It is the the ppl with their individual/group/corporate interest who wont stop at anything.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
As everyone else i appreciate the message too but believe me it has nothing to do with the solution of the problem,do u think its common ppl killing each other?no my frds its the people with vested interests,those whoz bread and butter is because of the GUN POWER.It is the the ppl with their individual/group/corporate interest who wont stop at anything.
Brother look at this;
@barhaich
Re: Are you Muhajir Or Pathan??
There is only one solution, and that is cleansing of ANP and MQM both from the region

For Allah's sake get out of this mind set.

Waseem

Staff member

Agreed, its the people with vested interest but common people too join them in this madness.

B3LGiAN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Good 1 , but becarefull , some 1 said dont try to be a Hero , few seconds can be very much damaging

HUNJRA

Councller (250+ posts)
A good effort to wake up Pakistan
and the people who are just being vendalised by MQM