Army Chief & Corps Commanders Call for Political Consensus .

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
My opinion is, negotiations can happen only on the condition that first every PTI leader, worker and 1000s of innocent Pakistanis be released and returned safely to their homes.

You cannot tie my legs and one hand behind my back and blindfold me and then tell me to step into the boxing ring?

It is the very least sign of seriousness the other party can show. How do you expect to have any kind of negotiations while you continue to abduct and torture innocents
Negotiations, at their core, require an open and constructive atmosphere where parties can come together to discuss their interests, concerns, and potential solutions. It is generally considered counterproductive to impose preconditions before engaging in negotiations. Preconditions often hinder the progress of meaningful dialogue by creating barriers and limiting the scope of discussions. They can create an atmosphere of distrust and rigidity, making it difficult to find common ground and reach a mutually agreeable outcome. Instead, successful negotiations are built on the principles of openness, flexibility, and a genuine willingness to explore different perspectives. By setting aside preconditions and embracing a spirit of cooperation, parties can create a conducive environment for fruitful negotiations that have the potential to lead to mutually beneficial agreements.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Negotiations, at their core, require an open and constructive atmosphere
Look around you, do you even remotely see anything that resembles an open and constructive atmosphere anywhere.

Yeah lets talk peace, while you continue to carry out genocide against my people, that would be great wouldn't it.