ARMY FEEDS EXPIRED FOOD TO JAWANS...........its not about pakistan army.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope not this bad is the case with Pak army but still there is a lot of discremenation between the officers and fellow soldiers of pak security forces.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Hahaha
well done indian generals ....your jawans may not dies from our bullets but from food poisoning

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
and what our army officers do with their jawans you wont see any documentry on any of our channel.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope not this bad is the case with Pak army but still there is a lot of discremenation between the officers and fellow soldiers of pak security forces.

As far as Pakistan Army is concerned, they purchase meat from the market each time so it is fresh and if you have an opportunity to sometimes sit down with the Javans and eat you will be happy to know that the food is of a reasonable quality, obviously it is not like home cooked for the cooks have to cook for large numbers. And Javans have three square meals and there is no compromise on that ever.
As for the comment by another member that there is discrimination between Javans and Officers, well that is not when it is related to food or fighting the enemy. The difference is limited to the pay and certain privileges which are inherent in the positions and responsibilities. Sons and daughters of Javans have an equal opportunity to try for the officers ranks, Gen. Kiyani is an example, he is the proud son of a JCO. You will find many high ranking officers in the force who have humble beginings.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
and what our army officers do with their jawans you wont see any documentry on any of our channel.

Hmmmm
well just for your information a jawan ,or nco who has meals in langar( or mess) its altogether free, but when an officer goes to his mess he has to pay .

Jawans etc get free unform , but officers dont
Jawans and offices get equal medical facilities, education for children , and jawans even get occupational training before they retire and they do have their pension funds.

By the way why do you have to comment on a topic with out knowing about it ?

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
coz i have seen it in hospital pns shifa , where jawans and their families are not treated as same as officers, for jawans and families long ques officers and families priority bases, for jawans even families lower standerd beds and room , and i heard of an officer saying on my face bla bla about jcos, so this is reality , its not supporting or not.
Hmmmm
well just for your information a jawan ,or nco who has meals in langar( or mess) its altogether free, but when an officer goes to his mess he has to pay .

Jawans etc get free unform , but officers dont
Jawans and offices get equal medical facilities, education for children , and jawans even get occupational training before they retire and they do have their pension funds.

By the way why do you have to comment on a topic with out knowing about it ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
coz i have seen it in hospital pns shifa , where jawans and their families are not treated as same as officers, for jawans and families long ques officers and families priority bases, for jawans even families lower standerd beds and room , and i heard of an officer saying on my face bla bla about jcos, so this is reality , its not supporting or not.

Well your experience is altogether different to what i have seen many a times with my own eyes.But i will say if you get a chance go to any CMH, re visit PNS shifa.

and please do not type self made stories to prove your point.

lastly JCOs and Jawans do get equal chance is proved by the fact that COAS Ashfaq pervaiz is son of a JCO.
and many officers also are sons of jawans and JCOs ...:)

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
not self made stories ,i have seen it and heard it, will see if i ever have chance to go and check if things are changed now, if not what is the point being a son of jco if kayani didnt change the system.
Well your experience is altogether different to what i have seen many a times with my own eyes.But i will say if you get a chance go to any CMH, re visit PNS shifa.

and please do not type self made stories to prove your point.

lastly JCOs and Jawans do get equal chance is proved by the fact that COAS Ashfaq pervaiz is son of a JCO.
and many officers also are sons of jawans and JCOs ...:)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not self made stories ,i have seen it and heard it, will see if i ever have chance to go and check if things are changed now, if not what is the point being a son of jco if kayani didnt change the system.

You are trying to generalize an exception that you might have observed.
It is obvious that you are not right.