Article by Indian Writer : Gilani's - U- turn

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

jagbani

Dear article are simple images and visible to every one ..if you can't read clearly then you should have some problem with your internet connection or virus in your computer .. so try some good anti virus

cant read any thing rubbish post ... looks like some propaganda .........

AhmedTauseef

Dear article are simple images and visible to every one ..if you can't read clearly then you should have some problem with your internet connection or virus in your computer .. so try some good anti virus

my internet connection is very fast and viruses never hit my pc .... the problem is whn I magnify it, it becomes unreadable

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mr. Jagbani did you noticed this U Turn:
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/article2140425.ece

"However, a couple of points need to be made. India should establish communication lines with the Taliban — assuming, of course, it wants to talk with us..................."

"And, our “dialogue” with the Taliban must go hand in hand with a policy to do all we can by word and deed to instil confidence in the Pakistani mind about our intentions that for the foreseeable future.........."

"While there is no evidence that Barack Obama consulted New Delhi about the impending shift in U.S. strategy in Afghanistan, India must now begin a ‘dialogue' with the Taliban along with a policy to instil confidence in the Pakistani mind about our intentions."