Asad Umar Interview with Kashif Abbasi

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PPP made 5 finance mister in their tenure and did their ship sank?
They are DAKUS and criminals.....PTI is full of angels...why you comparing with thugs...this is new pakistan.....if bonga have to follow their traditional way of governing then WHAT and WHERE is new pakistan...bonga should come on tv and apologise for all his fake promises and bongias.

Dream Seller

They are DAKUS and criminals.....PTI is full of angels...why you comparing with thugs...this is new pakistan.....if bonga have to follow their traditional way of governing then WHAT and WHERE is new pakistan...bonga should come on tv and apologise for all his fake promises and bongias.
How can you get away with this statement where they whipped your behind for 30 years and you’re ok to not question them...

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Theresa May (UK), Donald Trump (US), Justin Trudeau (Can), Modi (Ind), Shinzo Abe (Japan) and I believe Austrian PM also made made changes to their cabinets and portfolios. Are they all stupid?

knowledge88

Theresa May (UK), Donald Trump (US), Justin Trudeau (Can), Modi (Ind), Shinzo Abe (Japan) and I believe Austrian PM also made made changes to their cabinets and portfolios. Are they all stupid?
None of the leaders above brought their minister of finance (or advisor of finance) from the opposition party.

Last edited:

GreenMaple

None of the leaders above brought their minister of finance (or advisor of finance) from the opposition party.
I don't have information on that, but does it matter where the minister comes from as long as he/she can deliver for good of the country.

knowledge88

I don't have information on that, but does it matter where the minister comes from as long as he/she can deliver for good of the country.
Yes. If course. One of the reasons people voted for PTI is that people despised PPPand PMLN 's economic policies. Getting their economic advisor is contrary to the PTI promises before the elections.

GreenMaple

Yes. If course. One of the reasons people voted for PTI is that people despised PPPand PMLN 's economic policies. Getting their economic advisor is contrary to the PTI promises before the elections.
The one on top that matters. Advisers work within framework of the policies designed by the leadership.