Asad Umar's response to Haroon ur Rasheed's assertion that he was forced to leave Engro - Exclusive

Insaf1093

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar's response to Haroon ur Rasheed's assertion that he was forced to leave Angro - Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk

Well done SIASAT.PK you are really voice of Pakistan. You should launch a TV. CHANNEL as well.

Adeel

Founder
Re: Asad Umar's response to Haroon ur Rasheed's assertion that he was forced to leave Angro - Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk

Dear Adeel, You mentioned in one of your post that HR son is your friend.. Can you ask him about HR point of view and source ?

I can and I did but I wouldn't be sharing my personal convo on a public forum unless he allows me to :)

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)

I can and I did but I wouldn't be sharing my personal convo on a public forum unless he allows me to :)

When is the interview going to be uploaded?

Al Muhammad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Hmmm....so what happened to the corruption cases against the QWP ministers ? Will Asad Umer take them to courts ?

O bhi, tera koi Munh hai corruption cases par baat karne wala, Tera tou peer dekh ke he tere auqat ka andaza ho jata hai......

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

http://e.dunya.com.pk/colum.php?date=2014-01-09&edition=LHR&id=22830_75354389

x22830_75354389.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1NjH5qAw2r.jpg

The most Important thing is

"Khalifah(H.R) and Asad Umer both can't be right here for sure. One of them is a big lier and that's sad :("

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why is Asad Umer not taking Haroon Rasheed to courts ? Because he is afraid ?

Haye re tere chote chote 2 takay ke sawaal. Itni samjh hoti tou aik ghaddar daku ki photo ka avatar naa lagate.

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Well Done Siasat.pk. Congratulations To Whole Team of Siasat.pk. Great Work. Waiting For the Complete Interview.

پاکستان کو ايسے ميڈيا کي ضرورت ہے جو عوام کي باتوں کو براہ راست نشر کرے يہ جو ميڈيا ٹيلي ويژن پر نظر آرہا ہے وہ تو شريفوں اور زرداريوں کا خريدا ہوا بکاؤ مال ہے يہ کب عوام کي براہ راست باتيں برداشت کرسکتا ہے فورا کٹ کي آوازيں آنا شروع ہوجاتي ہيں