Asher Fawad PKKH Team Member Leaves Zaid Hamid.

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
ZHE reports on PPKH( PakistanKaKhudaHafiz ) member leaving Team and leavin Zaid Hamid.
Another one joins the fassadis and becomes a paid member of CIA,RAW and Zionists. [hilar] [hilar]
This email was sent by Asher Fawad to Ahmed Quraishi, Dan Qayyum and other PKKH members. Ahmed Quraishi has published it on his own fanpage which can be viewed here.

Ahmed Quraishi
: I received this letter by email from Mr. Asher Fawad:

Dear Dan and rest of PKKH members,

I finally announce my denouncement of Zaid Hamid. It had been a tough decision because I had admired him a lot but I can not continue to ignore hard core evidences
against Yousuf Ali and believe that he was wrongly killed. It hurts me to the core to see Zaid Hamid continue to believe that Yousuf Ali was a great sufi and he
doesnt see anything wrong with his teachings and chicanery

I am a logical person and believe in simple Islam which is free from any sort of worship of Ghair-Allah(swt). On accounts of following reasons, I have no qualms to
call Yusuf a Kazzab.

1) A belief of transfer of noor from Holy Prophet Muhammed(SAWW) to different human beings amounts to continuity of prophethood. Even an 8th grader well-versed in basic Islam can tell you that. The fact that Yusuf Kazzab claimed, like Saint Paul, that he had attained such a higher status that Prophet Muhammed(SAWW) has transferred his noor to him. He then produced a certificate. Is this some sort of a comedy? Is Zaid Hamid so stupid to believe in any Tom, Dick or Harry who says ridiculous things like this?
2) How did Zaid Hamid verify the veracity of Yusuf Kazzabs claim? Is there any way to gauge that? Our modern world is full of corruption where human values and dignity has eroded so deep and fast that there is hardly any Muslim of the calibre of even Taba-Tabaeen. In such circumstances how can someone believe in a total stranger who claims to be misl-e-rasool?
3) Yusuf Kazzab has had no proper training in Islam. It is known that he was kicked out of the Army and other jobs (in Saudi Arabia) on discipliniary grounds.
4) There are many evidences of the eye witnesses who were once mureed of Yusuf who later denounced him. Many women who had left their husbands and were living with Yusuf. This guy was an imposter who used his position to draw material benefits mismanaging people fund and using it for personal gains. It is said that Zaid Hamid used to maintain the record of that. Can Zaid Hamid show us the receipts of how those funds were spent in the way of Allah(swt)?
5) Yusuf in his own words has admitted to his crimes in the letter that he wrote from Jail. He talked about how this girl ghain experienced an exceptional miracle from Allah(swt). He said, in the next breath, that when Hazrat Jibraeel can come in the form of a man why cant the nafs of noon (the girls husband) enter Yusufs body implying that Yusuf molested or attempted to molest her as her husband. There must have been some thing very degenerate that prompted the anger of the girls relatives.
6) Yusuf claimed that all current translation of the Holy Quran are invalid.

Even though Zaid has announced the denunciation of Yusuf, he has made his intentions clear in the leaked youtube video where he is shown defending Yusuf and his message addressing opposing scholars in harsh terms. This fact becomes more believeable when we find out that Zaids wife has left him on the same grounds and many of the Zaid supporters (like Asif Shiraz and Ulema that he once supported him) .To top it off many of the people who were once part of this group have come out speaking against him such as Hisham Syed from Zaid Hamid Exposition team. Zaid and brasstacks team can not simply discount them as Indian agents. Namoos-e-Risalat should be MORE important to Zaid than the defence of some dishonest guy who used religion for personal gains.

I have always admired Zaid and I STILL DO and I want his mission to be successful but his personal beliefs are coming in the way and that too in a big way. If majority of the Ulema have denounced Yusuf Ali as Kazzab and the court has given a verdict against him (on whatever grounds) then Zaid should accept it. If he doesnt do that he is not only risking his life but depriving us Pakistanis of our biggest hope. The hope that was given to us by Zaid. I hate to loose a great leader like Zaid who is the representative of the voice of every Pakistani. I advice Zaid to put a temporary halt any public speeches, TV appearances (unless to correct your perspective) or wake-up project until things get sorted out for him. He should spend most of this early 2010 in correcting his image. Hold dialogue with different scholars, listen to their advice also. There is no point in wasting this precious time in defending someone who is long dead and gone. Someone who didnt
really have such an impeccable record. Accept that he did extort money. Reject him, dump him and move on.

I URGE Zaid Hamid to SINCERELY introspect himself, listen to the opposing views about Yusuf Kazzab, stop considering him innocent and reject his message from the bottom of his heart. We dont need a public declaration, we need an honest change of heart. He should go to all the scholars, appologize and work with them devicing how to implement this Islamic System via Takmeel-e-Pakistan. Until and unless he does that, I can not continue regarding him as an honest leader.

Thanks
Asher Fawad

PS: [ I am not going to go against Zaid either. I will not put any hindrances in his way like the ZHE team is doing. I am simply withdrawing my support until he re-establishes his trust].

Editors Note:

I have exchanged emails with Asher and even in those emails Asher was concerned about this personal letter of Yusuf Kazab, which Kazab wrote from Jail in which he discusses how the molestation of ghain was not the work of Kazab but that of ghains husband whos spirit came into Kazabs body at that time.

In the email exchanges with me and Mr. Hesham, Asher was really depressed and out of depression became aggressive towards us. This was understandable since he must have been really dejected and heart broken on witnessing the erosion of Zaid Hamids credibility in front of his own eyes. It must not have been easy to see all your sincere efforts and dreams go down the drain and be able to do nothing about it.

ZH has really done a lot of damage to a lot of people. He has treaded on the dreams of our youth.

We know fair well that a lot of people have dedicated a lot of time and effort to the cause of establishment of Khilafat in Pakistan under Zaid Hamids leadership. May Allah bless them for their sincerity.

We are absolutely not against the establishment of Shariah and Khilafat in Pakistan and support any and all such efforts from the core of our heart. We are extremely loyal to Islam and Pakistan and it is this loyalty to Islam that has propelled us to fight the blasphemers of the Prophet of Islam S.A.W.

ZHE team is proud to put hindrances in the way of the defender of a Kazab. May this act of ours suffice us on the day of judgement.

Note:
Not a good news for ZH fans as by now we all know that yesterday one of his admins for face book official fan page revolted and he disabled all the admins accounts except his own and was the sole admin of page.Due to which ZH Team had no control over ZH official Fan page.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
finally CIA/RAW has fully infiltrated the organization. [wall] [wall]

Zaid hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

RUMIjee

MPA (400+ posts)
my belief are not like yours Mr.Assher Fawad, I belief That Yousaf ali was a sufi or whatever but he never claimed that he was a nabi etc.etc. I read all his statement which he gave in front of a judge, personally I do not give a damn if he claimed that he was Jesus, moses or Budha.. but no bas--terds have the right to kill him because of his beliefs..it means you are justifying the killings of muslims by Bush, cause he belief that you are evil? I read all your beliefs it sounds like you think that you are right and all should follow you?by the way only who will follow you is satan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
RUMIjee said:
my belief are not like yours Mr.Assher Fawad, I belief That Yousaf ali was a sufi or whatever but he never claimed that he was a nabi etc.etc. I read all his statement which he gave in front of a judge, personally I do not give a damn if he claimed that he was Jesus, moses or Budha.. but no bas--terds have the right to kill him because of his beliefs..it means you are justifying the killings of muslims by Bush, cause he belief that you are evil? I read all your beliefs it sounds like you think that you are right and all should follow you?by the way only who will follow you is satan.

Like I said before. people leave parties, jobs, admin shuffles happens, not really a bigdeal.

disappointing thingis that Asher Fawad took so long to decide, if the news of his departure is true. if he was half decent and honest person and if he believed that Zh was in the wrong, he should have resigned at the start. Why wait this long. Unless he has other reason behind the sceen....

ZH needs to regroup his thoughts and staff. Its a temp setabck. All leaders fall before their rise

Zeeshan Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Finally someone made a sane decision. ZH camp is revolting against him and members are leaving. I wonder how ZH camp would react to people leaving one by one. We need to promote messages of peace and tolerance among us. Not messages like we have nukes and we are going to use them which very openly come from ZH. OHH for Lords sake!!

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm not a Zaid Hamid supporter and think he is a more like a Taliban with his dreams of becoming Khalifa/ Ameer -ul-Momineen and stuff. However, I agree with him that although Yousuf Kazzab was a son of a b***ch, his murder cannot be justified by any means. Neither Islam nor our law allow such a killing.

wsher

Citizen
Main aaj yahan aik discussion kerna chahta hoon. Main chahoon ga ke aap sab urdu mein jawab dein ta ke jin logon ko English samajh nahi aati woh aasani se samajh sakein. Mere kuch sawal hain aap sab se jo main aik Musalman bhai ke tor pe poochna chahta hoon.

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke kisi musalman pe kufr ka fatwa de diya jaye jab ke woh insane sab ke samney aa ke apne aqeedey ka ayelaan ker de?

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc insane ko sunaney ke baad be ucc ke khilaaf propaganda kerte rahein?

Kya yeh kisi Musalman ko ijaazat deta hai ke jo maamlaat Allah aur aik insane ke beech ke hain un mein dakhal andaazi karey?

Jab aik Musalman Khilafat ki baat karey Allah ke deen ki serparasti ki baat karey kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc ki mukhalfat karein?

Mera aik sawal jo sab se ahem hai Jaamat e Islami se hai ke inn logon ko yeh haq kiss ne diya key eh kisi insane pe kufr ka fatwa lagayein? Yeh khud tu Zardari jaise logon ke saath mil ke government banatey hain corruption mein be involve hain aur aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat ke khilaf awaz e haq buland nahi ki? Aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat se alag honey ke liye asteefa nahi diya? Inhon ne ghareef awam se saath kitna acha salook kiya hai?

Pehle tu yeh loog yeh daawa kerte rahe ke Zaid Hamid hakoomat ke saath mila hua hai lekin yeh baat kitni bewakoofana hai jo insane be aisi hakoomat ko support karey ga woh in ki so called democracy ki baat karey ga na ke Khilafat ki?

Aur yeh loog khud kyon bhaag bhaag ke gaye Shehbaz Sharif ke paas ta ke NOC cancel kerwaya jaye Zaid Hamid ke mission ka?

Let us suppose ager hum Zaid Hamid ka saath dete hain aur woh icc mulak mein Nizaam e Khilafat qaim ker de aur icc mulak ko Allah ke qanoon ke mutabik bana de tu humein aur kya chahye?

Zaid Hamid kya ker sakta hai icc government se zayada bura kya ho ga?

Akhari aur ahem sawal ager Zaid Hamid itna hi bura hai tu Indians ucc ke itne khilaaf kyon hain? Woh kyon mer rahe hain ucc ka naam sun sun ke?

Allah pe barosa karein mere bhai aur Allah sab ke dilon ka haal jananey wala hai kuch faisley Allah pe chorein. Jo maamley Allah aur aik insane ke dermiyaan hain ucc se door rahein. Apni neeyat theek ker lein aur Amal ka daar o midaar niyaton pe hai.

Allah hum sab ko hidayat de! Ameen

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
@wsher
Main Issue with zaid hamid is his association with yousaf kazzab and how he is defending it.I am not against his mission of Takmeel-e-Pakistan.I love my country.

Meray bhai Most of your questions are answered here. The content has been taken for the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=244922893101&topic=14035

1. Why all Ulemas relied on the News of khabren and gave fatwa against Yousuf Kazzab.

Answer: Ulema give fatwa when an issue is placed in front of them. E.g. I can ask an aalim to give a fatawa on whether if asim lends me 10,000 rupees and asks for 1100 back next month, is this riba or not. If an alim gives fatawa that this is riba, this does not mean Asim actually lent me that money. Maybe he did not. Ulema job is not to investigate, but to give fatwa that "IF" yusuf said this and this as reported, does he qualify to become a kazzab or not. That is the fatwa that they gave.

Any alim, today, would give the same fatwa i.e. if a person says "Ana muhammad", and by that statement, means (naozubillah) Muhammad Rasul Allah (sm), then he is kazzab. The jurisdiction of the fatwa is only theoretical. This is what they said.

The application of this fatwa on kazzab yusuf was decided by the court, after validating from multiple witnesses that yusuf, in fact, actually said that to multiple people. A person very close to me actually validated this fact from the witnesses. The same witnesses disclosed to khabrain. The same witnesses said so in court. Some of those witnesses are still alive. To say that ulema relied on false news of khabrain and other newspapers is all rubbish. No doubt zia shahid was a black mailer, but he black mailed only those against whom he had collected evidences. The devil laughs when one theif robs another. Zia shahid's corruption does not absolve yusuf of what he used to claim and say. The witness against yusuf of this fact are many. Zaid himself has never denied, and never can deny, in specific terms, that yusuf never said "ana muhammad". Privately phone kar ke pooch lain zaid bhai say ke yusuf yeh kehta tha ya naheen. Fatwa was only about this statement. That fatwa still holds. That fatwa can be validated by any contemporary scholar also i.e. if a person says "I am Muhammad" is he a kazzab or not. All ulema say yes to this, that he would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. What is your opinion about the those Ulema who are supporting Zaid Hamid?

Answer: "Supporting" zaid hamid is a very vague statement. There is not a single aalim who supports yusuf kazzab. There is not a single aalim who says that saying "ana muhammad" does not make you a kazzab. If some alim takes a photo session with Zaid, that does not imply he is absolving yusuf, or condoning Zaid's hesitance towards calling yusuf a kazzab. Please give me phone number or show you tube biyan of any one aalim who says yusuf was NOT a kazzab. That means in this issue, no aalim supports him.

3. Give here a single statement or act i repeat any stem,ent or act by Zaid Hamid where he said "Follow Yousuf Ali".

His act of trying to "absolve" yusuf of kazzabiat to such an extent that he compromised takmeel mission for it, casts doubt over his intentions. Other than that, so far there is no direct statement from him to follow yusuf. But that does not mean anything. If you want to follow him because he hasn't said anything "for" yusuf, then its fine. We stopped following him because he hasn't said anything "against" yusuf either. That is our choice.

4. What are the requirement to be a Muslim?

To believe in the Kalimah, which includes considering hazrat Muhammad (sm) Bin Abdullah as Rasul Allah. If anyone considers Muhemmed Yusuf Ali as Rasul Allah, or a physical manifestation of him, then that casts doubt on his being muslim also. Muhemmed Yusuf Ali used to call himsef Rasul Allah, and Zaid has never said he is kazzab, which means Zaid believes in this. Irrespective of whether this makes him a muslim or not a muslim, it makes him doubtful.

5. Proof from Quran and Sunnah that Zaid Hamid is not Muslim...

"Ma kaana Muhammad un abaa ahadin min rijaal ul wa lakin rasul Allah e wa khatam an nabiyeen...".

This verse specifically establishes Muhammad bin Abdullah as the last Prophet(sm) and anyone who believes Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was ALSO a manifestation of Muhammad Rasul Allah, is in opposition to this verse of the Quran, and hence not a muslim. I'm not saying zaid believes it this way which makes him a non-muslim. I am saying if he does not specifically state that he does not, than people have legitimate reason to "doubt" him, which they do, and because of which they have left him, and many are leaving. Its not for us to decide if zaid's a muslim or not. Its for us to make reasonable, responsible judgement on who is being honest and truthful and who is not.

There is a lot more to this issue, which brasstacks is not disclosing. If nothing else, at least they are not being honest, and do not trust the good judgement of their own fan base, which is practically an insult to all of you which you do not realize. If everything about yusuf is clean and he was a great sufi scholar, why not do a program about him and disclose all facts about him, along with their explanations?

wsher

Citizen
shahqais said:
@wsher
Main Issue with zaid hamid is his association with yousaf kazzab and how he is defending it.I am not against his mission of Takmeel-e-Pakistan.I love my country.

Meray bhai Most of your questions are answered here. The content has been taken for the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=244922893101&topic=14035

1. Why all Ulemas relied on the News of khabren and gave fatwa against Yousuf Kazzab.

Answer: Ulema give fatwa when an issue is placed in front of them. E.g. I can ask an aalim to give a fatawa on whether if asim lends me 10,000 rupees and asks for 1100 back next month, is this riba or not. If an alim gives fatawa that this is riba, this does not mean Asim actually lent me that money. Maybe he did not. Ulema job is not to investigate, but to give fatwa that "IF" yusuf said this and this as reported, does he qualify to become a kazzab or not. That is the fatwa that they gave.

Any alim, today, would give the same fatwa i.e. if a person says "Ana muhammad", and by that statement, means (naozubillah) Muhammad Rasul Allah (sm), then he is kazzab. The jurisdiction of the fatwa is only theoretical. This is what they said.

The application of this fatwa on kazzab yusuf was decided by the court, after validating from multiple witnesses that yusuf, in fact, actually said that to multiple people. A person very close to me actually validated this fact from the witnesses. The same witnesses disclosed to khabrain. The same witnesses said so in court. Some of those witnesses are still alive. To say that ulema relied on false news of khabrain and other newspapers is all rubbish. No doubt zia shahid was a black mailer, but he black mailed only those against whom he had collected evidences. The devil laughs when one theif robs another. Zia shahid's corruption does not absolve yusuf of what he used to claim and say. The witness against yusuf of this fact are many. Zaid himself has never denied, and never can deny, in specific terms, that yusuf never said "ana muhammad". Privately phone kar ke pooch lain zaid bhai say ke yusuf yeh kehta tha ya naheen. Fatwa was only about this statement. That fatwa still holds. That fatwa can be validated by any contemporary scholar also i.e. if a person says "I am Muhammad" is he a kazzab or not. All ulema say yes to this, that he would be.

2. What is your opinion about the those Ulema who are supporting Zaid Hamid?

Answer: "Supporting" zaid hamid is a very vague statement. There is not a single aalim who supports yusuf kazzab. There is not a single aalim who says that saying "ana muhammad" does not make you a kazzab. If some alim takes a photo session with Zaid, that does not imply he is absolving yusuf, or condoning Zaid's hesitance towards calling yusuf a kazzab. Please give me phone number or show you tube biyan of any one aalim who says yusuf was NOT a kazzab. That means in this issue, no aalim supports him.

3. Give here a single statement or act i repeat any stem,ent or act by Zaid Hamid where he said "Follow Yousuf Ali".

His act of trying to "absolve" yusuf of kazzabiat to such an extent that he compromised takmeel mission for it, casts doubt over his intentions. Other than that, so far there is no direct statement from him to follow yusuf. But that does not mean anything. If you want to follow him because he hasn't said anything "for" yusuf, then its fine. We stopped following him because he hasn't said anything "against" yusuf either. That is our choice.

4. What are the requirement to be a Muslim?

To believe in the Kalimah, which includes considering hazrat Muhammad (sm) Bin Abdullah as Rasul Allah. If anyone considers Muhemmed Yusuf Ali as Rasul Allah, or a physical manifestation of him, then that casts doubt on his being muslim also. Muhemmed Yusuf Ali used to call himsef Rasul Allah, and Zaid has never said he is kazzab, which means Zaid believes in this. Irrespective of whether this makes him a muslim or not a muslim, it makes him doubtful.

5. Proof from Quran and Sunnah that Zaid Hamid is not Muslim...

"Ma kaana Muhammad un abaa ahadin min rijaal ul wa lakin rasul Allah e wa khatam an nabiyeen...".

This verse specifically establishes Muhammad bin Abdullah as the last Prophet(sm) and anyone who believes Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was ALSO a manifestation of Muhammad Rasul Allah, is in opposition to this verse of the Quran, and hence not a muslim. I'm not saying zaid believes it this way which makes him a non-muslim. I am saying if he does not specifically state that he does not, than people have legitimate reason to "doubt" him, which they do, and because of which they have left him, and many are leaving. Its not for us to decide if zaid's a muslim or not. Its for us to make reasonable, responsible judgement on who is being honest and truthful and who is not.

There is a lot more to this issue, which brasstacks is not disclosing. If nothing else, at least they are not being honest, and do not trust the good judgement of their own fan base, which is practically an insult to all of you which you do not realize. If everything about yusuf is clean and he was a great sufi scholar, why not do a program about him and disclose all facts about him, along with their explanations?

I am very scared to Allah while speaking about such issues all I pray to Allah that my intention is not wrong and I do not interfere in anyone's belief. I dont know you might be a better muslims who knows except Allah.

All I am trying to say is Zaid Hamid has announced his aqeeda very wide and clear being a muslim I have no right to question him any further. I should rather look on the work he wants to do which is great prevailing Khilafat and existence of Islamic state.

You know what I must say something to you the issues of religion are very sensitive and they entirly between Allah and a human being we should not interfere between them. We should look on how good we are.

And lets suppose even if Zaid Hamid is wrong what damage he can bring to the country I am sure it wont be more than this current setup made up so called Ulemas of Jamat e Islami.

Therefore I believe I would support him. He never said anything against my beliefs so yes I am going to support him with open minded. And its time to wake up.