Asif Zardari & Faryal Talpur Father(who was great evil of his time)his Disgusting comments about Qaid E Azam Jinnah

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hakim ali zardari was running cinema in Karachi , a known evil person who brought up his evil son zardari. Listen to his disgusting comments about founder of Pakistan who did not care about his health or anything , he fought for and formed pakistan

This is the known corrupt and evil person who groomed his evil son Asif zardari and his evil sister Faryal talpur who are known Daku of Sind .
Corruption aND Ghadari us n Dna of Zardari family
It is curse of parmilemtarian system which brought people like Asif Zardari as president of Pakistan

Last edited:

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is a very old Hindi saying -
Pita Par Poot, Jaat Par Ghoda; Bahut Nahin Par Thoda Thoda(the son gets the nature of his father and the horse gets the traits of its race
Asif zardari sister faryal is told to be even more Badmash and corrupt than Asif zardari

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
#4 This is my old post.
Remember Faryal Taanpuri threatening the voters of Nawabshah in an Imperial style. Her father was in Govt. College Lahore and would go to the Gymkhana club. He would regularly steals bikes from there and sell them. At that time Hercules and Raleigh were the most popular bikes and cost 450 rupees. In Anarkali he used to steal 7 O'clock blades and sell to fellow students for 12 annas. The shop price at that time used to be 1 rupee 4 annas. Stealing is in their DNA.

Shazi ji

Surprised,,, he seems to be out of his mind ,, mad man,,,
As if he knew anything about Pkstn

Educationist

ab Zardari ke kuttay is ko bhi defend kare ge..
ek kuttta bolta tha k me zardari ko bhutto nhe manta or aj me ne dekha us kutttay ne daku ko apna mai baap bna liya or apni profile me us laantii ke tasveer lga lee
isy kehty hy U-Turn Daku k Talway Chatny wla