Asif Zardari sinking Titanic Ship , his Beneficery Chronies & Propoganda Machine

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not the size of the brain but what a brain is capable of is that matters.
You probably have a buffalo brain and proud of it too?:LOL:
Buffalo.....you proves my point....typical response of typical bonga;););)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Buffalo.....you proves my point....typical response of typical bonga;););)
Hahaha! My question was so bonga that you did not have any answer for it.
Ok try it this time? If PPP sinks, who will sink Pakistan when PMLN is already in jail?

Husaink

If ppp sinks.....pakistan sinks
پاکستان تو بن کر جوان بھی ہو گیا تھا جب پی پی پی بنانے کے لئے بھٹو نے ایوب خان کے ساتھ لگن منڈپ میں بیٹھ کر سات پھیرے لے لئے تھے ، پاکستان ختم ہونے کے لئے نہیں بنا تم جیسوں کو ختم کرنے کے لئے بنا ہے

intekhab

Hahaha! My question was so bonga that you did not have any answer for it.
Ok try it this time? If PPP sinks, who will sink Pakistan when PMLN is already in jail?
I charge my fees for giving lectures to bongas like u ....nothing is free....you need to go to government school to learn free...:cool::cool::cool:....don't waste my time .

intekhab

پاکستان تو بن کر جوان بھی ہو گیا تھا جب پی پی پی بنانے کے لئے بھٹو نے ایوب خان کے ساتھ لگن منڈپ میں بیٹھ کر سات پھیرے لے لئے تھے ، پاکستان ختم ہونے کے لئے نہیں بنا تم جیسوں کو ختم کرنے کے لئے بنا ہے
Chalo aik hoor youthia plus chutia aa gia hai.....:cool::cool::cool:

Saboo

I charge my fees for giving lectures to bongas like u ....nothing is free....you need to go to government school to learn free...:cool::cool::cool:....don't waste my time .
So you still can't answer my question stupid?:LOL:

Husaink

Chalo aik hoor youthia plus chutia aa gia hai.....:cool::cool::cool:
بہت آئیں گے تم ہمت پکڑ کے رکھنا یوتھ والے بٹ ہٹ کے مارتے ہیں ، گنجے کی طرح چانگریں نہ مارنا
:body::body::body:

intekhab

بہت آئیں گے تم ہمت پکڑ کے رکھنا یوتھ والے بٹ ہٹ کے مارتے ہیں ، گنجے کی طرح چانگریں نہ مارنا
:body::body::body:
Tum say pehlay bhi koi tha
Jis ko khuda honay ka itna he Yaqeen tha
.......:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Husaink

Tum say pehlay bhi koi tha
Jis ko khuda honay ka itna he Yaqeen tha
.......:oops::oops::oops::oops:

اتنی جلدی مجلس شام غریباں شروع کر لی ، رونے دھونے سے پہلے بتا دو یہ خدا ہونے کا یقین کس کو تھا ؟

intekhab

ہوگا ، مگر تم کیوں اتنی تکلیف میں ہو ؟ گالیاں تو وہ دیتا ہے جس دم پر پیر آ جائے
Chal chutia nahin kehta......teray he jaisa youthia tha.....hunnn khush....chal khush ho ja...even thou they mean same......:D:D:D:D

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
The days are numbered for all the elite mafia parties … all their leaders will soon be paying price for looting the nation's wealth. Asif Zardari and his gang of cronies and Nawaz plus his gang of cronies …. they will soon be done and dusted and we can only read about them in past tense. These few rats who gets paid to defend these filth of the earth … in my eyes … have no respect … as they have no morals or no character … and even with all the evidence piled in front of them on how their masters looted the motherland, for some money, they are willing to sell their soul so cheap. What pathetic creatures these idiots are!

Superb comments ever seen on this forum about these thugs....

concern_paki

Jald maer ga zardari..ab teri bari zardari...daako ka beta zardari...benazir ka qatil zardari..bhutto ka qatil zardari..tujhe sharam na aaye zardari