Ask any questions you have in mind to Mr. Muhammad Azam Khan Swati - Siasat.pk & HCP will be Intervi

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question:

Why did you leave JUI (F) ? What were the reasons behind which made you move to a totally different party to that of JUI (F)?? Can we say that you were one of those opportunists who came to PTI after it gained popularity. Blew with the wind ????

Last edited:
None would respond.

sent Mariam Nawaz several mesaages as well but no luck

اس سے پتہ چلتا ہے کہ انٹرنیٹ پر سیاسی ویبسایٹس اور انٹرنیٹ کی سیاست کی کتنی اہمیت ہے؟

یہاں بار بار ویبسائیٹ کی انتظامیہ اور کچھ بلاگرز کی طرف سے تاثر دیا جاتا ہے کہ سیاست پی کے یا کسی اور سیاسی ویبسائیٹ کی آواز اقتدار کے ایوانوں میں گونجتی ہے یا سنی جاتی ہے یا انکی نظروں سے گزرتی ہے تو ایسا کچھ بھی نہیں ہے. یہ صرف خود فریبی ہے. انٹرنیٹ کی دنیا کے بحث و مباحثے پاکستان کے زمینی حقائق پر زیادہ اثر انداز نہیں ہوتے ہیں

اگر سیاسی ویبسایٹس کی کوئی اہمیت ہوتی تو سیاسی رہنما سیاسی ویبسائیٹ پر اپنے انٹرویو کے لیے اسی طرح بھاک کر آتے جس طرح وہ بھاگے بھاگے ٹی وی چینلز کی طرف جاتے ہیں. اسکے علاوہ اگر سیاسی ویبسایٹس کی آواز اقتدار والوں کے کانوں تک پہنچتی ہوتی تو عرفان صدیقی، عطا الحق قاسمی، روف طاہر، نجم سیٹھی اور نذیر ناجی کی بجائے سیاست پی کے کے عدیل حبیب، پی کے پولیٹکس کے غلام مصطفیٰ، کریٹیکل پی پی پی کے عبدل نیشاپوری اور زم ٹی وی کے عمر احمد اقتدار کے ایوانوں میں بیٹھے اقتدار کے مزے لوٹ رہے ہوتے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
None would respond.

اسکی سادہ سی وجہ ھے کہ ن-لیگ کے لیڈر فکس اور لُقموں کے بغیر انٹریوں نہیں کر دے سکتے۔

دوسرا انکو تو پہلے سے سوالات بتانے ھونگے جن کے جواب وہ پہلے سے رٹ کے تیار کرلے

تیسرا ن-لیگ میں یہ بات مشہور ھے کہ سیاست۔پی کے، پی ٹی آئی والوں کی ویب سائیٹ ھے اسلیے اسکے ساتھ انٹرویوں میں ماروی میمن کیطرح دُدگت ھی بننی ھے اسلیے انٹرویوں سے بھاگ جاتے ھیں۔

ویسے اگر انکی یہ آخری بات مان بھی لی جائے تو پھر تو فیس بُک اور ٹویٹر بھی پی ٹی آئی والوں کے ھیں

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

اس سے پتہ چلتا ہے کہ انٹرنیٹ پر سیاسی ویبسایٹس اور انٹرنیٹ کی سیاست کی کتنی اہمیت ہے؟

یہاں بار بار ویبسائیٹ کی انتظامیہ اور کچھ بلاگرز کی طرف سے تاثر دیا جاتا ہے کہ سیاست پی کے یا کسی اور سیاسی ویبسائیٹ کی آواز اقتدار کے ایوانوں میں گونجتی ہے یا سنی جاتی ہے یا انکی نظروں سے گزرتی ہے تو ایسا کچھ بھی نہیں ہے. یہ صرف خود فریبی ہے. انٹرنیٹ کی دنیا کے بحث و مباحثے پاکستان کے زمینی حقائق پر زیادہ اثر انداز نہیں ہوتے ہیں

اگر سیاسی ویبسایٹس کی کوئی اہمیت ہوتی تو سیاسی رہنما سیاسی ویبسائیٹ پر اپنے انٹرویو کے لیے اسی طرح بھاک کر آتے جس طرح وہ بھاگے بھاگے ٹی وی چینلز کی طرف جاتے ہیں. اسکے علاوہ اگر سیاسی ویبسایٹس کی آواز اقتدار والوں کے کانوں تک پہنچتی ہوتی تو عرفان صدیقی، عطا الحق قاسمی، روف طاہر، نجم سیٹھی اور نذیر ناجی کی بجائے سیاست پی کے کے عدیل حبیب، پی کے پولیٹکس کے غلام مصطفیٰ، کریٹیکل پی پی پی کے عبدل نیشاپوری اور زم ٹی وی کے عمر احمد اقتدار کے ایوانوں میں بیٹھے اقتدار کے مزے لوٹ رہے ہوتے

ویسے دل خوش رکھنے کے اچھا ھے اسی طرح سوچتے رھو۔

انٹرنیٹ کے اھمیت تو ذرا ایم کیو ایم سے پوچھوں جسکی وجہ سے ایم کیو ایم کی طوطے کی جان اٹکی ھوئی ھے۔ اور یہی رو رھے کہ پی ٹی آئی نے ھماری ٹویٹر اور فیس بُک پہ بجا دی۔ اور یہ کہ الیکٹرانک اور پرنٹ میڈیا کو تو ھم کنٹرول کر سکتے ھیں لیکن فیس بُک اور ٹویٹر کو کیسے کنٹرول کے؟

ویسے تمھاری بات جاھل پٹواریوں کے لیے ٹھیک ھے۔

ویسے دل خوش رکھنے کے اچھا ھے اسی طرح سوچتے رھو۔

انٹرنیٹ کے اھمیت تو ذرا ایم کیو ایم سے پوچھوں جسکی وجہ سے ایم کیو ایم کی طوطے کی جان اٹکی ھوئی ھے۔ اور یہی رو رھے کہ پی ٹی آئی نے ھماری ٹویٹر اور فیس بُک پہ بجا دی۔ اور یہ کہ الیکٹرانک اور پرنٹ میڈیا کو تو ھم کنٹرول کر سکتے ھیں لیکن فیس بُک اور ٹویٹر کو کیسے کنٹرول کے؟

ویسے تمھاری بات جاھل پٹواریوں کے لیے ٹھیک ھے۔

ایسی خوش فہمی کا یہ انجام ہوتا ہے

;);)
;)

10350_450390271723055_1752307123_n.jpg

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
None would respond.

why not ppp , JI , JUIF , Q League , MOST Importantly MQM People want to ask questions directly from MQM
and there are several questions in their mind would u urge to contact MQM rabta Committee :biggthumpup:

Adeel

Founder
why not ppp , JI , JUIF , Q League , MOST Importantly MQM People want to ask questions directly from MQM
and there are several questions in their mind would u urge to contact MQM rabta Committee :biggthumpup:

One interview at a time. We'll try to approach whoever we can. Stay tuned

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How much you are expecting will be sufficient for you to switch from this party if offered?

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میرا ا عظم سواتی سے یہ سوال ہے کے اس کو سواتی کیوں کہتے ہیں ؟

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
tell him dat in intra party election he received a call by IK that stop buying people for asad qaisar and what he answered. I have strong proof of that call lets see if he speaks truth or lie.

how much he spent to make asad quasar win?

WHAT HAPPENED IN RECENT CEC MEETING WHEN one of his opponent openly told Imran Khan that he put money and Quran in car to buy votes?:) well u can verify from any Cec member.

why he lost and why he campaigned for BOOK on provincial seat and BAT for national. isn't it hypocrisy and stabbing party in back. he is the one who is responsible for PTI down fall in Mansehra.

what else is his capability other then a very RICH man.

how he became provincial president without election or why is he selected?

how much donation he did till now for PTI. he should swear while answering this question else he will twist it.

How much individual donation he has given to PTI central office bearers?:)

Why he can't convince his brother to join PTI and convincing masses to vote for himself?

Thank You for giving this opportunity. I would like to say that I am strong supporter of PTI but I am always open to criticism and will never support any move that is against the prosperity of our people, the ideology of Pakistan and so on. In short I will support anyone who is sincere to our motherland. I am from Mansehra, reside in America, am a medical student and Know Mr. Swati to a good extent. My question to him is that why did he bring in politics of different cast of "Swati" and "Gujar" to gain political support/votes in his election campaign in Mansehra few years against Sardar Yousuf (who is from gujar tribe). I remember that it was so hyped in Mansehra district that people were fighting each other in the name of these two tribes. This is against the ideology of Pakistan and I would like to know what does that say about his ideology. I will never support anyone who does politics in the name of their qomiyat. This is nothing new in Mansehra but it needs to stop so people can elect people who can truly serve them and not care of qomiyat. Long Live Pakistan.

samiather

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi Admins / Adeel

Just a suggestion this time.
Unlike Asad Umar's interview, I guess you need to play a devil's advocate role here.
May be at the start of Interview tell them something like that whats not going to kill you will make you stronger, and with this start your interview, and dont ask them soft questions.

1. Few days ago, he was in a program (cant remember the name) where he was shouting on top of his lungs to say that he has papers about his clarification about why he cannot enter in america, and he was denying that this is not true, ask him about the papers and ask him that you can put those papers on his website. and why are these papers not on PTI website till now.
If PTI is a clean party ( which I think largely it is) , then PTI should not wait for other to start asking for evidences, it should put the evidence on websites straight up.

2. Why PTI Lost in Manshera, which PTI heads are rolling there . I mean someone needs to take responsibility of it. I am not saying that someone should resign, but where is the progress and who is taking resposibility and show us the practicle steps that you have taken( ask him to please refrain from lip service)

3. IF PTI CEC decided that IK should not be part of Committee ( which is the democratic) , then it means that PTI CEC take precedence over IK in person, then show us the proof that when IK decided to block NATO supply, it was a CEC decision, and not IK's. It might be argued that IK said it first and then PTI CEC decided, but there has to be proof that CEC actually decided it. I presume that once CEC decides something , its all not a lip service, I mean there has to be some documents and minutes of meeting. Ask him to show you this proof.

4. As a CEC Member what was his role in nominating the Candidate from Peshawar ( forgetting his name) in Bi-Election. If somebody nominated this and they have been forced to accept this nomination, then why is that name not coming out. or who is taking responsibility for that.

5. What is PTI and KPK government doing about the corruption allegations that are on the PTI Members like Shaukat Yosufzai etc. I personally do think that they should not be responding in PPP manner ( menaing that if you have proof , then go to court) . Forget about this, if you are saying this , then dont you think that there is an inherent problem in PTI, ie okay to blame other but when it come to oneself, resort to same techniques as other corrupts are following.

6. In a Program few days ago, he has admitted that He has some assests in USA and he is still getting some income from that. Are these assests listed in his Income Statement. Is he paying Tax in Pakistan. Or atleast get some clarification around this

Regards,
Sami