Assets of Nawaz Sharif

A

arshad_lahore

[awaztv:2vm6qxyh]http://awazmusic.com/AssetsofNawazSharif08Oct2009.flv[/awaztv:2vm6qxyh]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0UnfZmbeso[/video]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Disgusting how these people have the cheek to lie so blatently!!!

He obviously forgot to mention the steel mills and multi million estate that he owns in Belgravia in London - these people disgust me :evil: :evil: :evil:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
AY MERAY PARWARDIGAAR, IN JHOOTON SAY HAMARI QAUM KO BACHA. KITNI BAYGHAIRTI SAY SAFAED JHOOT BOLA HAI. ALLAH BACHAIY BHAI. IN SUB LOAGON NAY QAUM KA ARBON RUPIA LOOTA HAI [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [rasheed] [fazl] [zardari] [musharaf]

ayaan1

MPA (400+ posts)
He is the biggest and fatest jhota of pakistan,now after this if pakistani people still belive him and looking up to him then i think pakistani people are paagel!!!!!!!!!!!!and i feel sorry for them,
No wonder Pakistan is always on the brink of getting bankrupt,where are these people like Dr.Shahid masood,Hamid Mir and Kashif Abassi who thinks he is the Masseha and Saviour for Pakistan?

S

Siasati

No wonder the graph of Mr Sharif's popularity is going down very fast

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
we know the lies of NS ,Now its the turn of asif zardari to declare his local and foreign assets,is he got the guts to do it,i dont think so because robers dont tell the truth and he wont declare it.I can bet on it.zardari did't run the mna election because he had to declare his assets,see how smart he is?

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow bohat paisa hae bhaai nawaz ke pas LOL....

Yar jo shakhs apna budget nahi chala sake wo mulk kese chala sakega..... 6000 Rs naqd raqam in the bank wow... amazing..

Mere khayal se baqi politicians ke asaase ye hongen.

1) [rasheed] : Rs 10000 Manqoola, gher manqoola, ghaban, loot phoot mila kar..

2) [zardari] : 2000000 Rs + 20 Ghorae + 66 gadhe + ek khud

3) [altaf] : 3000 GBP + 1 million $ for upcomming target killing contracts.

4) [rehman-malik] : -30000 Rs (es bechare ke pas to kangha lene ke bhi paese nahi )

5) [musharaf] : 5000000 Rs cash + Aafia Sidiqui's selling reward $$ + Lal Mosque reward $$ + War on Terror fraud $$ ..... contiune.

6) [fazl] 500000 Rs naqad + Desel ke pone 2 kunwe

7) [karzai] Ye to diwalia ho chuka hae bhaaion

8) [fozia] + [taseer] = do murghian, char bakrian, 3 batakh, Roti kapra aur makan...