ASWJ protests in fornt of Supreme Court registry office with dead body of a worker

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qatra Qatra q martey hu ikhata he maaru yaron apney apney waldaien sey khao tumhien eik he baar shia human bomb bna dey aur sunni human bomb bna dey ta k ikhatey eik he dafa mur khup jao tum amun dushmanon roz roz murtey hu roz roz is mulak k aman o amaan ko chelenge kertey hu

zamughal

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: آخر کب تک؟

because you can not defend these psychic pigs.... could be the reason you are one of them...
No..... I can not argue with a moron like you and I have seen your previous posts. you are using "PIG" frequently. I seems you remember your family in all your post. "keep giving tribute your family". Good luck

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: آخر کب تک؟

No..... I can not argue with a moron like you and I have seen your previous posts. you are using "PIG" frequently. I seems you remember your family in all your post. "keep giving tribute your family". Good luck

maybe im wrong... so what should i call those Quetta killers of those innocent humans only because they were shia??? if you call them angels then im sorry there was a PIG also involved in creation of your family tree.... im sure that's the truth :)