Attack on Dosti Bus ( in dehli india)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
3-7-2010_23341_1.gif

Real face of ugly indian friendship

Attack on innocent , unarmed passengers of friendship bus

Do we need friendship with indians?
Why do we need it ?
why not target and eliminate indian terrorist cells in india and afghanistan first and talk about friendship

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
unacceptable, never has a guest been attacked on our soil by a mob ...this is probably the second such attack on pakistanis in india.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
3-7-2010_23341_1.gif

Why do we need it ?
why not target and eliminate indian terrorist cells in india and afghanistan first and talk about friendship

Like I always say: neevr negotiate with terrorist Endia

But bus services are for the convenience of innocent people in both side of the border. There are millions who have friends/relatives in the each other country.

Sikhs can come peacefully to Lahore for festivals, and Muslims can go darbars like Chishti, (ra) etc..... plus regular folks, that are innocent and have nothing to do with politics, want to visit their loved ones.

Its unfortunate that due to India's terrorist policy our people suffer on both sides. Economy of Pak/India would jump leaps and bounds just because of tourism but India rather keep terrorism alive than use her head.

The best way to approach this would be to ban terrorist groups such as shev sena, jail/hang Takhray, dismantle or control activities of RAW etc.... but none of this is goin to happen *** sigh ***

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
3-7-2010_23341_1.gif

Why do we need it ?

would you tell when this incident happen because it is no where in news,secondly
bus does look like attacked or broken.

there was small incident after mumbai attack,but didn't hurt any body.police
rescue the bus and caught attackers.

do some constructive work that will build you nation rather than cry on india.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sarbakaf said:
3-7-2010_23341_1.gif

Why do we need it ?

Like I always say: neevr negotiate with terrorist Endia

But bus services are for the convenience of innocent people in both side of the border. There are millions who have friends/relatives in the each other country.

Sikhs can come peacefully to Lahore for festivals, and Muslims can go darbars like Chishti, (ra) etc..... plus regular folks, that are innocent and have nothing to do with politics, want to visit their loved ones.

Its unfortunate that due to India's terrorist policy our people suffer on both sides. Economy of Pak/India would jump leaps and bounds just because of tourism but India rather keep terrorism alive than use her head.

The best way to approach this would be to ban terrorist groups such as shev sena, jail/hang Takhray, dismantle or control activities of RAW etc.... but none of this is goin to happen *** sigh ***

who is terrorist? very good question. whole world knows very well.

would u also comment on luckman show on police brutality.
how your people treat the other people openly.

india is way better than its neighborhood.

C

commander

Come on man, Pakistan is not only country in the world where such unfortunate incidents happen. Would you like me to post some thing same from Indian Police.

Our own media has reported it and civil society is condemning it, this is how society improve itself .

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
commander said:

Come on man, Pakistan is not only country in the world where such unfortunate incidents happen. Would you like me to post some thing same from Indian Police.

Our own media has reported it and civil society is condemning it, this is how society improve itself .

these police incidents do happens in india but not in open air.India is in process
of doing police reforms where they are making filing FIR is mandatory.human right
and woman commission are way aggressive and take notice right away.

its not fair some people start bashing india without looking and comparing inside.

C

commander

these police incidents do happens in india but not in open air.India is in process
of doing police reforms where they are making filing FIR is mandatory.human right

its not fair some people start bashing india without looking and comparing inside.

I can come up with hundreds of video where police is beating people in open air, but I would not because I know these unfortunate incidents happen in others societies as well including Pakistan.

And it is also not fair to feel yourself superior than others. India has problems and Pakistan has problem we must realize it and try to solve these problems.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
commander said:

I can come up with hundreds of video where police is beating people in open air, but I would not because I know these unfortunate incidents happen in others societies as well including Pakistan.

And it is also not fair to feel yourself superior than others. India has problems and Pakistan has problem we must realize it and try to solve these problems.

dear admin,

its no way any question of superiority,nature of both of ours societies are same
and have same problems.

I'm always in favor of constructive and meaningful debate.but some heated
and hateful debates leads to some inappropriate replies.

I have founds people inside Pakistan are more tolerant and practical
rather than some pakistani living abroad who are slaves of past and don't want
pakistan to come out of that.

internet has exposed our societies to each other and that helped in shedding
some prejudices.hope fully people will learn to bear each other and move forward.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a new excuse by the indians wheever they are trapped and unable to explain the issue the argument turns"We are in the process of improving and trying our best".
FYI Pakistan is trying much much harder because we have not only to deal with issues like poverty, illetracy, tradition, corruption etc,to top it all we have to deal with the issue of terrorism being sponsored by and through india.
I request Commander to please post a few links to the videos of indian police barbarism, I have seen so many and the denial by indians is asking for proof, please don't deny them.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
This is a new excuse by the indians wheever they are trapped and unable to explain the issue the argument turns"We are in the process of improving and trying our best".
FYI Pakistan is trying much much harder because we have not only to deal with issues like poverty, illetracy, tradition, corruption etc,to top it all we have to deal with the issue of terrorism being sponsored by and through india.
I request Commander to please post a few links to the videos of indian police barbarism, I have seen so many and the denial by indians is asking for proof, please don't deny them.

whatever reforms india have done, haven't achieved overnight.It is not easy to
mobilize masses in right direction.it is a long process need dedication,clear mindedness and will power.
still reforms are reached half a way,need another 25-30 years to reach at bottom.
india is doing reforms for its sake and for its future,not to just show anybody.

if you blame india for your terrorism then your are still denying root cause of your problem.I need not to repeat that again.show the world if you have any proof.

when you become MODERATOR of this forum, you promised to remain UNBIASED.
you are no way close to that.

GREATER POWER COMES WITH GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Star Gazer said:

You know how many videos I can post of Pakistani (police brutality , army brutality brutality against women and minorities etc). If India is bad, Pakistan is also no heaven. Both sides can dig up lots of dirt. But what's the point?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
commander said:

Absolutely agreed. We are both extremely bad when it comes to treatment of women and human rights in general. Just look how much we are doing for the poor and look at the plight of street children. India spends billions of $$$ on advanced arms and hardware etc...... and look at poor. Just imagine how many slums can be closed if India invests 100 billion$. Only fair society is sustainable. Biggest threat for India is internal. Just look at the maoist threat. I personally consider Pakistan last and India second last in the class.
Second biggest threat for India is bureaucracy and mismanagement. I know india is in the right path, but the path should be fair to all part of society.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Absolutely agreed. We are both extremely bad when it comes to treatment of women and human rights in general. Just look how much we are doing for the poor and look at the plight of street children. India spends billions of $$$ on advanced arms and hardware etc...... and look at poor. Just imagine how many slums can be closed if India invests 100 billion$. Only fair society is sustainable. Biggest threat for India is internal. Just look at the maoist threat. I personally consider Pakistan last and India second last in the class.
Second biggest threat for India is bureaucracy and mismanagement. I know india is in the right path, but the path should be fair to all part of society.[/quote]

NP
Huge country like INDIA can't afford to ignore the defense,Nehru had some idealistic
views like you and country paid the price in 1962 china war.

and secondly india is spending billions to remove poverty but due to absence of
any mechanism things are hardly hitting the target.

india's biggest threat lies in borders,maoists can be flushed out anytime with force(army),
but Indian democracy is not yet prepared for that due to vote bank politics.

to run diverse (geography and people) country like India under democracy is
a biggest challenge,leaders and bureaucrats are doing something right,that makes
country to move on,in given circumstances.