Attention Moderators!!!!!!!

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Folks , This issue has been discussed on this forum earlier as well However I would like to highlight again and offer a possible solution as well.

Issue is with users posting a minute long or less videos all day and keep increasing threads and size of the this forum. However this practice not only destroys the sole purpose of this forum but hide any good thread which might induce a positive discussion and better inform/educate the users. this practice is only done by few individuals.

Lately this forum has more than 90 percent threads with videos which are a minute long or there abouts with a very astonishing /shocking heading prompting everyone to click and watch the videos.

My understanding is that they do it to make money due to ads etc. This is forum is not about making money , its about sharing ideas/information to better inform each other. Just look at the below thread as an example.

There are few users who are involved in such thing for example Adeelsaleem

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ng-Orya-Maqbool-Jan-s-astonishing-revelations

There are more than 48 threads by this user Adeelsaleem just today. Here are few more links.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nzamam-ul-Haq-s-appointment-as-Chief-Selector

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-by-PM-House-in-Media-Is-Govt-playing-on-COAS

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ing-was-pre-conditioned-Shahid-Masood-reveals

There are few other users as well like Pak news, Rameez , crystal-water etc etc

Majority of these videso/threads have no substance for a discussion.

I understand banning such users may not be possible as they will come back with different ID , So solution I would like to suggest is to place a limit on the number of threads per day or 24 hr period for example 5 threads or 10 threads in 24 hr period.

Await your decision.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Adeelsaleem

Well your suggestion is good but i have only reduced the time limit of my video clip today because other uploaders are posting shorter version of clips just to beat each other and i have reported it to Waseem as well, in my opinion other uploaders should consider longer version of clips n better quality, wheras in order to try and post more quicker than each other they post shorter versions of a video, this is why i have only today reduced the length of my video clips on my threads, if you go back then u will only find my clips longer and quality better... Secondly putting a limit on threads will not stop any other uplaoders to upload anything important which comes in the news, How busy is the day in terms of news is only decided on the day, i myself want to post longer version of videos with good quality but as i have just explained above, other uploaders will post shorter version of clips with low video quality just to post quicker, I am surprised you did not say anything regarding that and you have posted the thread with only my links on it... well done...

Well i m here to give my point of view and welcome you to discuss anything you want to say regarding this, :)

Thanks for taking time out for suggestion :)

and let me tell you one more thing, sometimes a news useless for you, may not be useless for others, i hope u understand my point

Last edited:

PIND-WALA

Well your suggestion is good but i have only reduced the time limit of my threads is because other uploaders are posting shorter version of clips just to beat me and try to post more quicker than me, this is why i have only today reduced the length of my video clips on my threads, if you go back then u will only find my clips longer and quality better...

Posting videos is not the point or agenda of this forum. Please try to be more productive in a meaningful on the lines of healthy discussion among forum members.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
In my humble opinion instead of starting a thread on this issue, simply send a PM to @Adeel @Waseem @Admin .

Adeelsaleem

Posting videos is not the point or agenda of this forum. Please try to be more productive in a meaningful on the lines of healthy discussion among forum members.

Well that is our aim :) but posting discussion forums, no one has put any obstruction to people for not making a discussion thread, if people do not create a discussion thread then what can admin do ?

We try to post political video threads to create a topic for discussion to be honest, we work hard all day long just to bring important content to the site, by just saying things like that you should try and understand our side of the view as well...

I respect your views and i hope you would understand my point as well...

Last edited:

Adeelsaleem

In my humble opinion instead of starting a thread on this issue, simply send a PM to @Adeel @Waseem @Admin .

I also agree, perhaps making a thread on it won't help, as a thread was made called 'Rameez is don' few days ago so rather than suggestion people started giving funny names to uploaders like us, suggestion can be sent to them but people don't have the right to give funny names to us, for the hard work we do all day...

Last edited:

Shahid Abassi

How much money can you make out of this hard work? Just curious

Well your suggestion is good but i have only reduced the time limit of my threads is because other uploaders are posting shorter version of clips just to beat me and try to post more quicker than me, this is why i have only today reduced the length of my video clips on my threads, if you go back then u will only find my clips longer and quality better... Secondly putting a limit on threads will not stop any other uplaoders to upload anything important which comes in the news, How busy is the day in terms of news is only decided on the day, i myself want to post longer version of videos with good quality but as i have just explained above, other uploaders will post shorter version of clips with low video quality just to post quicker, I am surprised you did not say anything regarding that and you have posted the thread with only my links on it... well done...

Well i m here to give my point of view and welcome you to discuss anything you want to say regarding this, :)

and let me tell you one more thing, sometimes a news useless for you, may not be useless for others, i hope u understand my point

rtabasum2

I also agree, perhaps making a thread on it won't help, as a thread was made called 'Rameez is don' few days ago so rather than suggestion people started giving funny names to uploaders like us, suggestion can be sent to them but people don't have the right to give funny names to us, for the hard work we do all day...

U carry on with ur work ..........no objections.........I made the thread jst to see opinion of other members.........no hard feelings

Last edited:

Adeelsaleem

How much money can you make out of this hard work? Just curious

Well brother, this is the age of advanced technology and you can search about the topic online, it's is not something fixed, sometimes you can work hard all day and find nothing to worth your day...

Adeelsaleem

U carry on with ur work mate ..........no objections.........I made the thread jst to see opinion of other members.........no hard feelings

No hard feelings taken, you made thread with a good intention, i was only talking about other members you may have taken discussion in another direction... :) i actually liked that fact someone discussed us as well lol... it was a good way of interaction but only dis-respecting part if anyone does should not happen in my humble opinion

PIND-WALA

Well that is our aim :) but posting discussion forums, no one has put any obstruction to people for not making a discussion thread, if people do not put a discussion thread then what can admin do ?

We try to post political video threads to create a topic for discussion to be honest, we work hard all day long just to bring important content to the site, by just saying things like that you should try and understand our side of the view as well...

I respect your views and i hope you would understand my point as well...
Please see this link uploaded by you and also see the comments by user Anie. Why would you mislead other users by wrong heading/title ? This is not the only link , there is pattern in your posts most of the time where you often like to use words like shocking, revealed, threat, breaking etc etc.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-harrassment-issue-and-Qandeel-Ainee-incident

This is the issue I have problem with and thats why I raised this issue with moderators and all the other users on this forum.

Quora1

Banned
here on forum there is 100 thousands of brains, by sharing this with them may bring the best opinion rather to text privately to max 2 three brains!!
What r ur opinion/suggestion is highly inadmissible, better to change, read these lines by starter!
"My understanding is that they do it to make money due to ads etc. This is forum is not about making money , its about sharing ideas/information to better inform each other. Just look at the below thread as an example."

To make a money is ok by doing what they r doing ! but there is huge chance they can make much money by being 30% innovative!! It seems Admin r in believe as majority of forum viewers r simple/dolt/ primitive or lowbrow , therefore any kind of innovation may loss there interest! But keep in mind DAwn News paper got sharp raise in daily visitors due to certain innovative ideas and they r making much money by web page , at some point siasat.pk was ahead to them!

No hard feelings taken, you made thread with a good intention, i was only talking about other members you may have taken discussion in another direction...
1.gif
i actually liked that fact someone discussed us as well lol... it was a good way of interaction but only dis-respecting part if anyone does should not happen in my humble opinion

just thought/fancy if tomorrow, news TV owners made the objection, and urged the authorities dont let share our tv clips to this webpage as its violation of copyrights, than what happen?
forum should work on multidimension , once in past siasat.pk was political discussion hub in well educated way! many well known Pak leaders was the visitors here and do defend them for acquisitions or question raised about them...
It hints/seems that media team of Nawaz sharif under certain covert operation damage the siasat.pk page to certain extent THOUGH its not easy to understand how they did it, may be, if just brainstorm on question, Y PaK POLITICIANS (even 2nd tier) tv anchors STOP TO VISIT SIAIST.PK could answer it!!

Last edited:

Adeelsaleem

Please see this link uploaded by you and also see the comments by user Anie. Why would you mislead other users by wrong heading/title ? This is not the only link , there is pattern in your posts most of the time where you often like to use words like shocking, revealed, threat, breaking etc etc.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-harrassment-issue-and-Qandeel-Ainee-incident

This is the issue I have problem with and thats why I raised this issue with moderators and all the other users on this forum.

I respect your views :)

but can i say something ? Is it us or is it the circumstances of Pakistan ? if someone is revealing something, or someone said something important, if we tell all in one heading then the heading may become too long, you can go and see any forum, it happens the similar way, plus what have i mentioned in my heading which is not in the clip ? Didn't fawad asked all those points i mentioned in the clip to IK ? Now if IK replied shorter on it or made a passing comment, that does not mean that we are posting something not in the thread, everything mentioned in the heading is actually in the thread, it's just the way you look at it... different people will have a different way of looking at a particular thing...

I am actually thankful to you alot coz someone at least gave me a chance to explain, and interacted with me, as a human being we learn everyday and improve and trust me i have taken your comments very constructively to improve more and i will thank you for it, but at the same time i have presented you my point of view as well and hope that you will understand... If for instance you come on my side of the view and start uploading from tomorrow, you will understand what i m trying to say, doing clips all day needs a person to be attentive all the time n it's mentally draining, and sometimes few spellings mistakes or a heading error is a human error ? it's not a crime lol...

I personally apologies for any inconvenience caused and will try my best to improve and i hope my views will be taken with a similar gratitude...

Last edited:

1mr4n

Minister (2k+ posts)
very good question raised in my humble opinion I think they r doing live cut and may breaching And violating copyrights of the channels which is solely the property of that channel that's the reason these names kept changing

PIND-WALA

I respect your views :)

but can i say something ? Is it us or is it the circumstances of Pakistan ? if someone is revealing something, or someone said something important, if we tell all in one heading then the heading may become too long, you can go and see any forum, it happens the similar way, plus what have i mentioned in my heading which is not in the clip ? Didn't fawad asked all those points i mentioned in the clip to IK ? Now if IK replied shorter on it or made a passing comment, that does not mean that we are posting something not in the thread, everything mentioned in the heading is actually in the thread, it's just the way you look at it... different people will have a different way of looking at a particular thing...

I am actually thankful to you alot coz someone at least gave me a chance to explain, and interacted with me, as a human being we learn everyday and improve and trust me i have taken your comments very constructively to improve more and i will thank you for it, but at the same time i have presented you my point of view as well and hope that you will understand... If for instance you come on my side of the view and start uploading from tomorrow, you will understand what i m trying to say, doing clips all day needs a person to be attentive all the time n it's mentally draining, and sometimes few spellings mistakes or a heading error is a human error ? it's not a crime lol...

I personally apologies for any inconvenience caused and will try my best to improve and i hope my views will be taken with a similar gratitude...
My aim is not to insult you or any other user on this forum, I am trying to productive and useful in my own way so that users who come on this board become better informed instead of storming them with load of videos. I compare these video to much like the stage dance of Punjabi stage drames which have no substance and are a moral/ethical dilemma as well. Most of the talk shows in our politics are rubbish where people/politicians come and lie blatantly just so people hear them. Some anchors start a circus everyday in their shows by inviting controversial people on their programs to spew out BS to increase their programs rating. You and many others are highlighting this exponentially.
Please see also the he comments by by user 1MR4N , I am not an IT/law expert but you may be breaking the rules/law here.....

Adeelsaleem

My aim is not to insult you or any other user on this forum, I am trying to productive and useful in my own way so that users who come on this board become better informed instead of storming them with load of videos. I compare these video to much like the stage dance of Punjabi stage drames which have no substance and are a moral/ethical dilemma as well. Most of the talk shows in our politics are rubbish where people/politicians come and lie blatantly just so people hear them. Some anchors start a circus everyday in their shows by inviting controversial people on their programs to spew out BS to increase their programs rating. You and many others are highlighting this exponentially.
Please see also the he comments by by user 1MR4N , I am not an IT/law expert but you may be breaking the rules/law here.....

I fully agree with you, but thats the fault of our pakistani media culture as a whole, we are only bringing what's available, we are not creating it, we r jus creating a point out of it, they are the ones who create, and if they create stuff like that, then you can imagine that's what will come, secondly about Imran, well in today's world go and study on this topic, on facebook, anywhere people are sharing videos and pictures they do not own, it's a long debate, if you want i can go in detail with you but to cut in short, creating a clip out a content in order to drive an opinion or a point out of it is not considered what he said...

in that way on every website of the world there are millions of content they don't own, not all considered as breach, you are talking at a very basic level, which is what we normally know, but even Court of Law it has been proven that it's not all copyright n it has time limits too. e.g. these tv channels when they show you any content, they take it from normal people who make videos of an incident from their mobiles, n when one channel take the clip from another channel, if you talk in that context then everywhere in the world and everyone is taking content from another source and using it without their permission... as i said, not all considered in that manner what he explained above...

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Humari jaan choro aur koi halal roozi kamao

Adeelsaleem

Humari jaan choro aur koi halal roozi kamao

Well your comment was like Jack Sparrow as well, just reminded me of the film... lol... dear brother i would consider your answer rude, coz whatever work you do, i personally don't know that, n if i know after you mention here, i can point out contradictory things in it and say you the same thing, n u won't like it... but we are not here to promote negativity or hatred... we are here to promote positivity and brotherhood... so despite of your rude reply... I would still respect you as a muslim brother and respectfully disagree with your opinion abt this... :)

jus before i go offline, i know that as a human being my answers will not satisfy everyone, people have the right to disagree with me, but hatred and negative comments, i would request everyone not to make please... As a person, i tried my fully best to interact and answer some of the question raised on me and i have only answered 4m my behalf... i wish everyone good health and good time, no matter how different we think 4m each other but Allah may unite us as One Ummah always :)

Salam

Last edited:

A Abbasi

Staff member
Well your suggestion is good but i have only reduced the time limit of my video clip today because other uploaders are posting shorter version of clips just to beat each other and i have reported it to Waseem as well, in my opinion other uploaders should consider longer version of clips n better quality, wheras in order to try and post more quicker than each other they post shorter versions of a video, this is why i have only today reduced the length of my video clips on my threads, if you go back then u will only find my clips longer and quality better... Secondly putting a limit on threads will not stop any other uplaoders to upload anything important which comes in the news, How busy is the day in terms of news is only decided on the day, i myself want to post longer version of videos with good quality but as i have just explained above, other uploaders will post shorter version of clips with low video quality just to post quicker, I am surprised you did not say anything regarding that and you have posted the thread with only my links on it... well done...

Alot of your clips could have been merged into one, especially from Ik show. I'd ban you if I had authority. Some ridiculous spamming going on here. I'm with the thread starter on this. Will be sending it to the big boss.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's a very good suggestion. once i used to be a very active member, at least 2 threads per day but my threads used to get merged so i quit. anyway there should be a limit on number of posts per day. are some people are trying to vanish the actual important news by posting new threads every now and then, to divert attention. there should be a separate section for top headlines.