AWAM tell you why(IMRAN KHAN BEST CHOICE FOR PAKISTAN)

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI was founded in 1996 by Imran Khan with a spirit to provide justice, it was the time when no one was used to talk about independent judiciary system. When he talked about justice and disclosed the corruption, IK was entertained with "Yahoodi Labi ka Banda hy" slogan by traditional politician. I remember that Ch. Shujhat said about IK that "wo khud zakat ka paisa khata hy, pehly uss ka essab dy". In short he was was welcomed by different solgan. But in 2007, pakistani realized the need of independent judiciary (after 11 years)......... still u have doubt in IK' vision.

In 1999 when Musharaf came in power, no one was on road to protest against his action, every political party welcomed Mushraf and IK was also one of them but the difference is that he apologized for his mistake. The so called champions of democracy PPP never apologized for its welcome. MQM which was established in opposition of establishment enjoyed 8 years regime with establishment, it is against feduals but is in Govt. with feudals for last 12 years (How can u change the system being the supporter of that system.....). ..... Still u r confused to strengthen IKIn 2004, when Musharaf sent army to SW, he was the first who opposed that action and warned Govt for its outcome. Now we have seen the outcomes that our President cant go outside from his bunker. The war we started to secure someone else have become a threat to our homes. In 2007 when LAAL masjid operation started, QM and PPP were the supporter of this operation, IK once again opposed and warned but .......................then we faced series of blast and we lost hundreds of people. why a poor Pakistani have to suffer from thier popular leaders' blunders. . ... why?. Still u r against IK...

12 May 2007, more than 40 peoples killed on the roads of Karachi, champions of human rights MQM opposed the judicial inquiry and now, no one is there to provide justice to those families. How MQM will support independent judiciary when they have blood in their hands. How MQM can fight against feudals when they r their self who even cant bear criticism (remember wall chalking against IK) and this is worst form of feudals. Didn't u see the bloodshed in last week of April when more than 40 peoples are killed.....u know why bcoz they were worker of a political party which is against MQM's vision. Now tell me what is the difference between Pujabi feudals, Balooch sardars, Pakhtoon Maliks, Sindhi Wadairas and MQM. How MQM ll fight with feudals .... never they cant do that. Still u compare IK with Altaf Hussain Now come to the war on terrorist point. IK was the first who said that our problems are fixed with US presence in Afghanistan, now u can read this type of comments from analysts of all over the world. US is willing to talk Taliban, have u ever imagined what ll happen now that US ll exit by negotiation and Pakistan will face one more enemy on the west border, this enemy was its friend. Still u have doubt in IK's political vision ?
Now last but not least, everyday we read a corruption cases of current Govt., did any party talk about this in Parliament. Zardari sb. occupy 300 Acres land in Islamabad, Either MQM talked on this, corruption of trillion rupees in last 1.5 years of Shaukat Aziz Govt, did MQM talked about this at that time, SteelMill, sugar crises, KESC scandal, Augsta scandal, Rental energy scandal, did any politician of MQM, PML, PPP, talked about this. No, never and they ll never talk because they dont have interest in this country......Still you think that Imran Khan is not the best choice in current scanerio?
CAN WE COMPAIR IMRAN KHAN WITH THESE [zardari] [altaf] [musharaf] [nawaz] [fazl] ?????????????????????????

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
AKBER BADSHAH said:

CAN WE COMPAIR IMRAN KHAN WITH THESE [zardari] [altaf] [musharaf] [nawaz] [fazl] ?????????????????????????

NO NEVER,
Have You Ever seen The DIAMOND?
NO
Then See [imran]

jony

Citizen
Hello My friends. I am just a neutral I don't belong to any political party and I am reading watching listening pakistan politics since pakistani get together for Chief justice Iftikhar chohadri.

My opinion About Imran is that if pakistani nation will not choos imran this time comming elections then there is no hope anymore.
We have been electing the people who came to us at election time and have given something to eat and got thousands of vote of poor people and then they were governing and see the conditions of pakistan now.
they were always convincing non educated and illatrate people for votes. All those who were orgnaizing better said (celebrating) during the elections they were not even matruculate. In fact all those were not intrested in pakistan future, they were only intrested in elections for zardari, mazari,lughari. it was easy to convince noneducated people, Pakistani peole are not like before.
One profassor has one vote as well as a pion of the school.so it will be hard now to convince the educated people. Now will be hard to make fool pakistani nation. They are suffering and dieng of teir past mistakes.no promises no deal for the sake of the future of pakistan.
I think they really have no time to waste for anyone who has sucked the blood of poor nation and then said yes we made mistakes.
If this comming vote we will not use proper way then nobody can help us.
Khuda ne aj tak us kom ki halat nei badli
na ho khyal jisko khud apni halat badlne ka (Iqbal)

Jony with best wishes for Pakistan future

Thepeacekeeper

Huq ko aik din aana hay aur baatil ko mitjana hay. Imran is the only person who can be trusted and is a truthfull man. Now its our duty to stand with the right person and
Condemn the black sheeps. And this is the Real JIHAD. "A sleeping person can get awake by the drops of water but a sleepign nation only awakes with the blood drops of the martyrs" we have given and still giving the blood of innocent people, this nation should have been awoken now..........

tashi2233

Citizen
All Members Please Read This Message ...I am a Layman who is living in Dubai and i realised that if you want integrityand safty of pakistan then Please wake up and leave all so so called leaders like [nawaz] and Zardari...i sware they don,t have any interest in people of pakistan...just they have Lust of power...they are munafiq....if you remember some months ago how [nawaz] was speaking against zadari and now they are meeting with eachother....just they are exploiting innocent people of pakistan,if you are patriot and want prosparity of pakistani people then [imran] IK is the Only choice at this moment who can safe pakistan and people of pakistan.....WE ALL ARE WITH YOU IK,GO AHEAD PLZ

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
personally i think imran khan is great man.per mujy aik bat bhut ajeb lagte ha.ka lot of overseas pakistani like and want imran khan .per pakistan ka awam ma who josh or jhazba nhai ha .per new nasal i mean youngest and educated peopls like him.but as u all know pakistan ke zyda abadi phari likhi nhai ha.thats why same parties comes agian and agian .imran khan kafe time sa politics ma ha .mujy ab os pa afsoos or humdardi be hote ha. simple sa clothes .tired face .why he is doing this all .os ka pas kafe pasa ha izat ha who aram sa aik normal insan ke traha life ghuzar syakta ha . shyed agar who kise power ka stah mil ka benefit leeta jasy or bhut sari chooti chooti parties na kia tu os ke party be bare ho sykte the.pakistan ma politicls sirf jhoot. wada khalfi .power.2no ka pasa .munafqat.ha jo party is ka zyda istamil karta ha wohi kamyib hota ha.pakistan ke awam aik jazbai or simple ya bewqoof qayoom ha shyed ise waja sa same parties come agian and agian .

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
No political party leader can stand against Imran. He is the best. [imran]
[nawaz] [zardari] [fazl] [shahbaz sharif] are bayghairat and chor.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AKBER BADSHAH said:
PTI was founded in 1996 by Imran Khan with a spirit to provide justice, it was the time when no one was used to talk about independent judiciary system. When he talked about justice and disclosed the corruption, IK was entertained with "Yahoodi Labi ka Banda hy" slogan by traditional politician. I remember that Ch. Shujhat said about IK that "wo khud zakat ka paisa khata hy, pehly uss ka essab dy". In short he was was welcomed by different solgan. But in 2007, pakistani realized the need of independent judiciary (after 11 years)......... still u have doubt in IK' vision.

Brother Badshah,
Imran Khan is just starting the Political journey and you will see his true Face after some time.

Question: "If Imran Khan was really such a big Supporter of INSAF, then why he shook hands with the killer of INSAF, the NAWAZ SHARIF?
Nay... both became Brothers in order to secure their Political Interests and hugged each others.

Question: What Program Imran gave in order to strengthen the Judiciary, except for only TALK? Yes, he is not in Government, but it is also a reason why people are unable to see his dark side. Once he is in Government, and then he does nothing, then he will be exposed completely.

Question: Judiciary got Independence (let's assume), but what has this Judiciary did up till now?

If you people are not blind, then you should give Credit first to Musharraf for giving Freedom to the Media.

In 1999 when Musharaf came in power, no one was on road to protest against his action, every political party welcomed Mushraf and IK was also one of them but the difference is that he apologized for his mistake. The so called champions of democracy PPP never apologized for its welcome. MQM which was established in opposition of establishment enjoyed 8 years regime with establishment, it is against feduals but is in Govt. with feudals for last 12 years (How can u change the system being the supporter of that system.....). .....

It is very easy to say "Sorry" after making Mistakes. Not only Imran Khan, but Nawaz Sharif also made such excuses against Dictatorship after supporting it during whole ZIA Era.
If article 6 has to be imposed with "JUSTICE" then Imran Khan is also there to be punished and there is no difference between him and others.

And you blame MQM, while it was MQM who boycotted the First City Council Elections, while Imran Khan was the one who went for Elections during Musharraf Era. I think people have very weak memory.

Still u r confused to strengthen IK
In 2004, when Musharaf sent army to SW, he was the first who opposed that action and warned Govt for its outcome. Now we have seen the outcomes that our President cant go outside from his bunker. The war we started to secure someone else have become a threat to our homes. In 2007 when LAAL masjid operation started, QM and PPP were the supporter of this operation, IK once again opposed and warned but .......................then we faced series of blast and we lost hundreds of people. why a poor Pakistani have to suffer from thier popular leaders' blunders. . ... why?. Still u r against IK...

Imran Khan is the one who always prefer His Personal Interests over the Interests of the NATION.
Some times leaders have to take very Hard Steps in order to save the Nation (which may be against the wishes of common Emotional People). Such decisions were when Musharraf sided US after 11th September.

We all knew that Zia-ul-Haq made the living Bomb in form of Religious Fanaticism and later Taliban. It was only a matter of time till this Bomb explodes in whole Pakistan.

I don't know why people blame Musharraf for SWAT or Lal Mosque. That was the time where ever Patriotic Pakistani should have opposed openly against the Religious Fanaticism, but unfortunately Imran Khan keeps his political Interests above the Interests of Pakistan.

How could you forget the leader of PTI welcoming the Taliban leaders and Imran constantly giving milk to these snakes by supporting them. Time has shown to Nation that Imran Khan was totally wrong and had we did this Operation against Taliban in 2004, then there would not have been killings of 1000s of innocent People at hands of Taliban (Please don't tell that Musharraf is also responsible for all the Killings of Innocent People whom Taliban Slaughtered)

12 May 2007, more than 40 peoples killed on the roads of Karachi, champions of human rights MQM opposed the judicial inquiry and now, no one is there to provide justice to those families. How MQM will support independent judiciary when they have blood in their hands. How MQM can fight against feudals when they r their self who even cant bear criticism (remember wall chalking against IK) and this is worst form of feudals. Didn't u see the bloodshed in last week of April when more than 40 peoples are killed.....u know why bcoz they were worker of a political party which is against MQM's vision. Now tell me what is the difference between Pujabi feudals, Balooch sardars, Pakhtoon Maliks, Sindhi Wadairas and MQM. How MQM ll fight with feudals .... never they cant do that. Still u compare IK with Altaf Hussain

Sir, please read the whole Article about 12th May at this site:
http://www.mqmpakistani.com

And if you have courage, then please answer us. It is very unfortunate that people keep on making false accusations, just like they and Imran kHan kept on doing in case of "Jinnahpur" conspiracy.

Secondly, I bet you once Imran Khan is in Power then he would be doing the same which you are blaming MQM for ..... i.e. shaking hands with the Politicians.
And as a Proof, you could already see how he was shaking hands with all these same Politicians and making them brothers and sister when he was trying to pull legs of Musharraf.

Now come to the war on terrorist point. IK was the first who said that our problems are fixed with US presence in Afghanistan, now u can read this type of comments from analysts of all over the world. US is willing to talk Taliban, have u ever imagined what ll happen now that US ll exit by negotiation and Pakistan will face one more enemy on the west border, this enemy was its friend. Still u have doubt in IK's political vision ?

His vision was the flawed one.
Pakistani Nation should have recognized and destroyed this Fitna of Taliban many many years ago, but it were Politicians like Imran Khan who regularly used this Issue in order to become Popular.

Tell us why you people didn't support this action in 2007, but now when Taliban have already slaughtered 1000s of Innocents, then you are supporting Army for this Action?

And you people are really blind to not able to see if we Really want to get Rid of US Drone Attacks, then only way is to get Control of All the Pak Areas back from these Talibans. After that US would be left with no more lame Excuse and the Day when Pak Army gets all Control, that day would be the last day of US Drone Attacks.

Unfortunately, you people never took the right path and kept on milking the Snake of Taliban, and today you as nations paying the price of this mistake when 1000s of innocent people have already died, millions are homeless and every day these Mad Religious Fanatics are doing the suicide bombings.

Now last but not least, everyday we read a corruption cases of current Govt., did any party talk about this in Parliament. Zardari sb. occupy 300 Acres land in Islamabad, Either MQM talked on this, corruption of trillion rupees in last 1.5 years of Shaukat Aziz Govt, did MQM talked about this at that time, SteelMill, sugar crises, KESC scandal, Augsta scandal, Rental energy scandal, did any politician of MQM, PML, PPP, talked about this. No, never and they ll never talk because they dont have interest in this country......Still you think that Imran Khan is not the best choice in current scanerio?

Only a Simple Question: "Did Imran Khan protested over the Corruption of Zardari & Nawaz when he was trying to pull down the leg of Musharraf? No, at that time he was hugging Nawaz Sharif. Bad Memory syndrome???

I tell you, what to talk about Nawaz/Zardari, gradually Imran Khan has stopped mentioning the Case in England against MQM. He is doing nothing more in this Regards...... No.... But I bet you a day is coming soon when we will see that Imran Khan joining hands with this same MQM, claiming they are educated people, Pakistan need them, we could not move forward blah blah blah.

My Final Words:
Imran Khan may be better Politician among the present Corrupt Politicians. But he is no Hero, and problems of Pakistan are not going to solve even if he comes to Power (just like Judiciary became independent but nothing changed).
Imran Khan is also soon going to join hands with MQM in one way or another.

pakistan2009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
BHAI MEHWESH_ALI AAP MAIN TU ITNI IKHLAQI JURRAT NAHE HAI KEY AAP APNI ASSAL GEANS MAIN BEH AAPNI RAY DAI DI.
AAP KEY PASS TU SIRF ESS SAWAL KA BEH JAWAB NAHE HAI MQM KEY LIYE.
QUESTION: JANAB ALTAF HUSSAIN KO BRITISH PASSPORT PER ITNA FAKHAR HAI KEY WOH MIDIA KEY SAMNEY AKAR BRITISH PASSPORT KO APNEY SENEY SE LAGA KAR SHOW KIYA. can you any hope from this leader?his mind is already to slave????????????? answer [altaf]

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is it a joke, why people are comparing PTI with MQM. MQM is a terrorist organisation......

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PTI

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
Is it a joke, why people are comparing PTI with MQM. MQM is a terrorist organisation......

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PTI

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOF?????????????

Can I tell you who is PTI's leader??????????
Ok, leave it. It's enough for today.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan2009 said:
BHAI MEHWESH_ALI AAP MAIN TU ITNI IKHLAQI JURRAT NAHE HAI KEY AAP APNI ASSAL GEANS MAIN BEH AAPNI RAY DAI DI.
QUESTION: JANAB ALTAF HUSSAIN KO BRITISH PASSPORT PER ITNA FAKHAR HAI KEY WOH MIDIA KEY SAMNEY AKAR BRITISH PASSPORT KO APNEY SENEY SE LAGA KAR SHOW KIYA. can you any hope from this leader?his mind is already to slave????????????? answer [altaf]

Total Talibani mentality that a woman can not get education. If she does, this mind set never accepts.
Male dominated Qabaili thinking.
They never see or actually want to see a girl to be talent like Mehwish.
Keep it up sister, Pakistan needs sisters and daughters like you. Lucky Pakistanis need your education and wisdom.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot said:

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PTI
I think so ,u raised Excellent point :)
if some one want 2 compare MQM with any one else then RAW & Threak e Taliban Pakistan are best 4 compare with MQM.mqm "ll be winer. :D

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
pakistan2009 said:

Total Talibani mentality that a woman can not get education. If she does, this mind set never accepts.
Male dominated Qabaili thinking.
They never see or actually want to see a girl to be talent like Mehwish.
Keep it up sister, Pakistan needs sisters and daughters like you. Lucky Pakistanis need your education and wisdom

Brother PakPatriot, I have just left these People on their misguidance as Wise People have told:

?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????

It is very often I never get the answer of My Arguments but in answer I hear only this crap Talibani Menatality accusations.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
imran zani tanga party (tanga with one donkey) let him take some rest as he did so much in politics since 1995. first he should do insaf with his daughter and than talk about other ppl rights. (tangay mai do ghaday hotey hai un mai aik ghada sirif pakh hota hai jis ka kam sirif dor lagana hota hai) isi tarah imran siasat mai aik pakh hai tanga party

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
how cum imran zani talks about ppl rights, sharia law, laws of allah, look at his life play boy now when he turns 50 getting old abb phar rahe hai allah sai abb apnay gunah yad arahai hai tou allah or us kai rasool yad arahai hai.

jony

Citizen
The first question is how we can help him to come into power, we have to think about it and then decide how can be the fasted way to work for this mission.
Once imran will be in power the very first thing what he supose to do, to develop a policy that all currupt politations get away from politics. restruction, should be chractar, past and relations with local comunity.and such a hard lows that no one ever could even think to use moeny as personal property which belong to stat. and if once is someone is proved that he has attentionally making money will be ban for ever in politics.
I know there are many people who are living by the support of those wrong politations but at least we are muslim and pakistani and this world will not remain for ever so we have to stop his now.
Only true meaning support for islam for self for pakistan for God.
We cannot live longer if those polititions will run pakistan for nex 10 years.
I thill you it will be hard but its not impossible. I asure you.

faisal81

Voter (50+ posts)
MQM nu agar tussi log PTI naal mila rahey haigey to sharam aani chadiye. imran khan vi assi punjabiyaan di eejaad haigi. ajey tak inney syasat chi aik chauka ve nahi lagaya. imran khan(punjabi) nu chayeda haiga k saadey jugrat aawey aur kabaddi khelna shuru kar davey. makai di roti aur sarsaan da saag khawey. apney aap nu badnaam he karna haiga imran tey pashto bolnee chad dey aur saadey wargee punjabi bolna shuru kar davey. shayad punjab vich tennu thorey vote he mil jaawan.

jeera kum MQM aaj kardee paye haigi o kum imran agley aur 15saal syasat vich laga kar ve nahi kar sakda.. rab rakhaaaaa tey jeeveyy MQMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MQMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM