Awesome display of Professionalism by a Human & a Mammal

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kash keh Dolfin ki jagh Abbasi bhai hote.

Then they show must be more entertaining. LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(hmm) Aur trainer ki jagah kon hota???
Bhai Jan Panga aap nay ghalat jagah lay liyaa hay har koi meray aur [MENTION=8963]GeoG[/MENTION] ki tarah shareef thora hi hota hay.

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Professionalism by a Mammal ! did u think for a second how a free living Mammal could chose this kinda profession.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Khanharipur,

Thanks for this information, I was wondering what make you to post this reply, this thread was posted on the basis of an event, which took place and ended with perfect results, what happened afterwards it was self explanatory in your video, which had explained the reasons of that accident which took life of that wonderful skilled trainer. If you have something else in your mind, please write with your concerns.

KhanHaripur

Dear Khanharipur,

Thanks for this information, I was wondering what make you to post this reply, this thread was posted on the basis of an event, which took place and ended with perfect results, what happened afterwards it was self explanatory in your video, which had explained the reasons of that accident which took life of that wonderful skilled trainer. If you have something else in your mind, please write with your concerns.

like i said above it cannot be a whale profession entertaining people in amusement parks ( prison ).whales have feelings like you and me,so these whales are just slaves.she didnt want to be there thats why killed her trainer.
BTW she was the third1 killed by the same whale

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
like i said above it cannot be a whale profession entertaining people in amusement parks ( prison ).whales have feelings like you and me,so these whales are just slaves.she didnt want to be there thats why killed her trainer.

Oh so you are saying all whales are slaves and they are killing their trainers on daily basis..........cool.......as far as I know Dolphin whale is the only mammal who have sense of friendship with humans, that is the reason, these kind of whales are in practice of big shows, this show had given a great feeling of friendship. Anyways it feel like now Mr Zaid Hamid will add rescue of Dolphins into his agenda as well.........sorry if I make you feel offended.............but other than this I don't find any reason of your interruption in this post.....lolzzz

KhanHaripur

Oh so you are saying all whales are slaves and they are killing their trainers on daily basis..........cool.......as far as I know Dolphin whale is the only mammal who have sense of friendship with humans, that is the reason, these kind of whales are in practice of big shows, this show had given a great feeling of friendship. Anyways it feel like now Mr Zaid Hamid will add rescue of Dolphins into his agenda as well.........sorry if I make you feel offended.............but other than this I don't find any reason of your interruption in this post.....lolzzz
how come a biased person is super moderater.Ina Lillah hay waina alayhay rajyoon
there is a difference between whale and dolphin.
yes that show had give a great amount of dollars to its boss

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
how come a biased person is super moderater.Ina Lillah hay waina alayhay rajyoon
there is a difference between whale and dolphin.
yes that show had give a great amount of dollars to its boss

Dear Khanharipur...............you make me feel laugh and nothing more than that.............thanks for your compliment......but really don't you know that Dolphin belongs to whale family..........lolzzzzzzzzzz........anyways I really like your reply, when you don't find any answer, you had respond traditionally like others..........anyways enjoy......I know now you will waste my time only.