Axis of evil - USA, Israel & India

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"It is better to have a wise enemy than a foolish friend", and the USA is no one's friend. USA gives you aid but makes a slave of you for life, and I wish that President Asif Ali Zardari has the wisdom to understand it. USA is a state controlled by Zionist Jewish Lobby that controls the jugular vein of USA economic and foreign policies; and the Zionist Jews are Islam and Pakistan's enemies.

It is so unfortunate that the Al-Qaeda and Taliban's reign of terror on the innocent Muslims has helped Zionism more than it has demonized Islam. USA is the illegitimate mother and father of Al-Qaeda, which gave it the birth in 80s'-90s' to fight against the Soviet Empire in Afghanistan and to crush Communism that threatened Capitalism of the West controlled by the Zionist Jews of USA and Europe; and once Soviet Union was expelled and Communism collapsed, Al-Qaeda and Muslim Mujahedeen, then the best buddies and chums of America were so un-ceremonially ditched in a rubbish bin. It was this treachery that made Osma-bin-Laden the arch enemy of the USA and Europe. This ditching was a deliberate act of the USA and Europe so that Al-Qaeda and its supporters took up arms against the West, and mendaciously enough, arms and funds were provided by the West to these fighters with the sole aim and intention of demonising Islam and destabilizing the Muslim world. It is beyond any shadow of doubt that the Zionist Jews have succeeded in their perfidious objectives to sully Islam in the world with the help of Western nations.

I have said it for many years that the real axis of evil that has ruled the world has its origin in Zionist Israel, Zionist controlled USA and Zionist dominated Europe. I have no doubt that Al-Qaeda and Taliban are still under working under the influence of the West and harming Islam and destabilizing the entire Muslim world.

India has become the fourth member of this axis of evil to harm Islam and the Muslim world and the evidence is seen daily in the stomach churning atrocities committed on the innocent Pakistanis by the western and Indian armed, financed and trained terrorists and insurgents in Pakistan.

Farang ki raggo jan bann gae Yahud,
aur
Farang ki dilo jan bann gae Yuhad".
:lol:

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
LA KAR BARAHMANO KO SIASAT KAY PEICH MA
ZANARIO KO DEER-E-GAHAN SA NIKAL DO
WO FAQA KASH KAY MOUT SA DARTA NHI ZARA
ROOH-E-MUHAMMADI(SAW) USKAY BADAN SA NIKAL DO
FIKR-E-ARAB KO DE KAY AFRANGI TAKHAIULAT
ISLAM KO HIJAZ O YAMAN SA NIKAL DO
AFGHANIO KI GHAIRAT-E-DEEN KA HAY YE ILAJ
MULLA KO UNKAY KOH O DAMAN SA NIKAL DO
AHL-E-HARAM SA UNKI RIWAYAT CHIN LO
AAHU KO MURGHZAR-E-KHATN SA NIKAL DO
IQBAL KAY NAFAS SAY HAY LALAY KI AAG TEZ
AISAY GHAZAL SARA KO CHAMAN SA NIKAL DO

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As the great Muslim poet, Iqbal said:

Create thy world if thou be amongst the Living
body and soul simultaneously.
Life is the secret essence of Adam, the hidden truth of creation
Life is reduced to a rivulet with little water is bondage;
In freedom, Life is boundless ocean.

" Hestam ger me rawam, me na rawam neesatm".