"Babar Awan & Rehman Malik Behind Benazir's Murder"CP Officr

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: "Babar Awan & Rehman Malik Behind Benazir's Murder"CP Of

Now its time the ARMY CHIEF should intervene.Thier should be Inquiry committee
under the chief justice and bring all those who are involved.If the army chief does not take action
then it means that DAL MAIN KUCH KALA hai.Zardari can go to any extent for wealth,power and
women .He is very dangersouse man.And I fear that he could even take a very extreme
step against chief justice.Its now or never for both sides.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

khan afghan said:
under the chief justice and bring all those who are involved.If the army chief does not take action
then it means that DAL MAIN KUCH KALA hai.Zardari can go to any extent for wealth,power and
women .He is very dangersouse man.And I fear that he could even take a very extreme

Hats off to ur wisdom bro!

Pichley 62 saal sey HARAM ka 90% paisa khaney wali institution ka chief sirf 10% paisa khaaney waalon ko pakrey ga. Jaisey pichley Army chief ney pakra tha?

Merey bhai, Army ney polticians ko rakhha hi isliye hua hai ta keh awam inki corruption(10%) per shour machaatey rahein aur 90% ko bhool jaaen.

Army kabhi kisi CLEAN politician ko bardasht nahin ker sakti, jo na khud khaaye aur na Army ko khaaney dey!

Hamein tu abhi tak yeh bhi nahin pata keh is saarey dramey ka MASTERMIND koun hai, hum ney khak progress kerni hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nedai-swat

Citizen

khan afghan said:
Now its time the ARMY CHIEF should intervene.

My dear friend Khan Afghan
I do not know how to answer your quote but let me say this:
Aap dako se hifazat ka talabgar hay

WHO Martyred ZA Bhuto Shaheed (COAS General Zia - The army by obeying their master the USA)
WHO Martyred Shahnawaz Bhuto Shaheed (The ISI/MI Again the Army)
WHO Martyred Benazeer Bhuto Shaheed (COAS General Pervaizi Musharaf - The army)
WHO forced the democratically elected government to let flee the Murderor P.Musharaf and threaton thhem to give him an honorable Exit Flee

Please BE Democratic. Do not ask the army or even hint that the army should involved in the state affair. We have suffered a lot by the hands of the army. They DO what ever They WISH OR are Told (By their Masters) to DO.

A BAD AND WORST DEMOCRACY IS THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN THE BEST ARMY DICTATORSHIP.

Please I request all brothers and sisters to support DEMOCRACY in our country

nedai-swat

Citizen

moazzamniaz said:
khan afghan said:

Hats off to ur wisdom bro!

Pichley 62 saal sey HARAM ka 90% paisa khaney wali institution ka chief sirf 10% paisa khaaney waalon ko pakrey ga. Jaisey pichley Army chief ney pakra tha?

Merey bhai, Army ney polticians ko rakhha hi isliye hua hai ta keh awam inki corruption(10%) per shour machaatey rahein aur 90% ko bhool jaaen.
Army kabhi kisi CLEAN politician ko bardasht nahin ker sakti, jo na khud khaaye aur na Army ko khaaney dey!

Hamein tu abhi tak yeh bhi nahin pata keh is saarey dramey ka MASTERMIND koun hai, hum ney khak progress kerni hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS moazzamniaz
100% AGREE. You Described the FEELING of 99.99% of the people of Pakistan.