Babu to marry Indian important person - Shoaib and Sania

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Babu to marry Indian important person - Courtesy Pakpassion.net

Cochin: In a surprise move that will send shock waves round many toilets worldwide and sadden the hearts of many in the corridors of power, it has been revealed that the Babu the famed toilet cleaner at Gaddafi stadium is to marry the Jharoo Rani a well known artiste from downtown Mumbai.

Babu and Jharoo Rani (winner of the coveted Bhangan of India award for the past 30 years on an annual basis), revealed this information to TSNs own Migbal Khan who was visiting cubicle S7 of the prestigious toilets at Mumbais Taj Mahal hotel.

When questioned about Babus previous relationships with sisters Motee Begum and Bohat Motee Begum from the same locality, Babu denied any wrongdoing and started to sweep the floors immediately. However, on further questioning Babu accepted that he had met the said Motee and Bohat Motee at an internet dating site for cleaners (www.sweeperdating.com) but claimed that he had been duped into relationships.

He also claimed that the aforementioned cleaners had sent pictures to him, wrongfully showing them standing next to brand new Hoover vacuum cleaners. He insisted that I may be stupid but I too have feelings how can one resist a member of the sweeper community who has access to latest vacuum cleaners? Who, I ask you? Jharoo Rani, who is under immense pressure from the local Bhangee community also insisted that she would stand by Babu and never abandon him, even if presented with a brand new or possibly 3 yr old Dysan Cyclone cleaner.

Our legal correspondent reports.

As members of the famous secular Indian Bahi Chara Party burned effigies of Babu and his maroon colour broom and bucket, both Motee and Bohat Motee Begums were seen launching legal actions against Babu, accusing him of making improper advances and then leaving him for God Knows what reason. Their father, Paisa Khan, admitted that he was shocked at the actions of Babu and that he only wanted to repair the mental damage inflicted upon his wards however, 10 Rupees or more would really help him make that mental leap.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Milestone beta ab afsaane aur jokes bana bana kar dil ko tassali dete rahie.... dulhania ham le gae haen..... i wish long and happy life to shoaib and sania bhabhi..

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL!! Kya bakwaas hai, kya babu aur jharo raani. Kya naam hai. Bhangan award. Kya hai ye sab. Yaar Shoib aur Sania ka peecha chor do.

Last edited: